Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinecStyle
Stranger
Different trip levels?
    #789969 - 08/01/02 08:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Between 2 and 4, what level do the visuals come on (i.e.: the little dwarf on your desk appearing and telling you to kill the penguin in the next room?)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
Re: Different trip levels? [Re: cStyle]
    #790185 - 08/01/02 10:01 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Try a different drug. Mushrooms don't make murderous dwarfs appear IME.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineHBS
Male

#790611 - 08/01/02 01:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

When you start tripping you will understand that there is a lot more to it than just the visuals ... when I first did acid all I knew about were the visuals, my friend didn't tell me about the mindfuck part of it. Sure I got unbelievable visuals, but was completely blown away by the mindfuck, which is equally as strong (if not stronger) than the visuals.

I have only had true hallucinations on really high and NOT fun doses of shrooms ... you might confuse something on your desk with a dwarf and think he is telling you to kill the penguin in the next room, but I doubt you will get something like this ...

Don't expect things from shrooms, they are an individual entity and will create a nice trip for you provided you don't try to force what the trip is like.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #791074 - 08/01/02 05:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Go for an level 3 and enjoy. You will get plenty of visuals... both open and closed eye. Walls and objects will breath, colors will be off, textures will flow, etc. The "hard-core" visuals that you are talking about require something like n,n-DMT rather than shrooms.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineDarkMushrooom
Shenkman

Loc: O' Cali
Re: Different trip levels? [Re: Seuss]
    #791115 - 08/01/02 06:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms are much more than visuals. A level 5 even aren't those type of visuals. It's more like a distorted universe. People have been saying this all over the board, but do not expect your trip. Let it flow.
I don't mean don't have a trip plan, but don't plan on what your trips going to be like. Expecting little nombs or monsters to come out of your closet is going to ruin your trip, and you're going to miss out on all the other cool things going on... Ya so basicly, just have fun on a trip, don't care what visuals you get

--------------------
--"Down the rabbit hole and through the talking door lies a world where vibrant colors merge into shapes of fantasy, and music radiates from flowers,"

p.s-formerly Shroomstr

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports