Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist.......
    #7875905 -

The Master Alchemist....
Creating new realities in a cardboard cutout world....

Full image, 18" x 24",



Closeup of the interesting stuff,



Not too bad for me in one sitting, but I think I need to put more stuff on the right and on the bottom to balance the picture....


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7876009 -

yap doesn't have a lot of balance to it.. but that's my opinion.  it's your art.. you make it.

i like it a lot.. although he has some weird ass legs.. but a huge package so i'm sure that makes up for it with the ladies :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7876064 -

I love the background...but that character doesn't fit at all. You have this magical archaic feel going...and that character looks like a badly drawn cartoon.

I needs a dragon...with those horns. heh. Anyway, I really do like it (besides the character...)

Good job, keep at it!


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: Toddo]
    #7876852 -

Are you planning to add colour and effects to it in photoshop?


--------------------
I have no funny saying. I have no quote. I have no ASCII art. I have no video. I have no meme. I have no bolded or italicized font.

My signature sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7877341 -

PhanTomCat said:
The Master Alchemist....
Creating new realities in a cardboard cutout world....

Full image, 18" x 24",



Closeup of the interesting stuff,



Not too bad for me in one sitting, but I think I need to put more stuff on the right and on the bottom to balance the picture....


>^;;^<



re-assess the character. the whole thing has an intricate complex and well detailed feel, but that character (specifically the crotch down to the feet) just doesn't sit right. i love the head of that character, very cool head-dress thingie he's got there  :smile:

keep working on it, and refining it.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7881333 -

I thinks the alchemist guy fits well with the torroidal awareness network background, I love the etheric fountain coming from his hand, I don't think it's badly drawn, it's a lot better than I could do anyway. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: Middleman]
    #7881357 -

badly drawn might have been a little off. Stylistically, my eyes were looking for something more organic then that character.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7881513 -

I wish I had half the talent you do

That goes for most people on this board as well


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #7885162 -

I like it except for the character. Too buff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pencil and Paper - The Master Alchemist....... [Re: Toddo]
    #7885815 -

Toddo said:
I love the background...but that character doesn't fit at all. You have this magical archaic feel going...and that character looks like a badly drawn cartoon.

Good job, keep at it!



that and the character is much more defined and precise looking, whereas the background is "fuzzier" and less defined, if that makes any sense


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Books to Read
( 1 2 all )
ivi 4,381 29 01/20/13 06:23 AM
by HipDip
* Alchemist - Awesome Metal JaRRn 632 3 01/27/05 05:09 PM
by Deathexplosion
* colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,360 11 11/22/02 11:17 AM
by TeKHeAD009
* Sony Vegas - any masters in the house? ShroomismM 402 0 11/14/06 11:56 AM
by Shroomism
* Tips on mastering tracks in Cool Edit 2.1? Spooge 9,897 18 05/14/07 11:36 PM
by brodus24
* Dali Master Study *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
FiddlerOnTheRoof 2,667 29 12/14/08 02:13 PM
by daytripper23
* okay colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,423 11 11/11/02 03:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* "The Road To..." pencil drawing KeepAskingTime 1,423 8 11/14/01 12:11 AM
by missulena

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
985 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 14 queries.