Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
is insomnia normal when running a fever?
    #7809650 -

I've been running a fever between 99-103 for the past 3 days. And I can barely sleep. I just can't do it...its difficult to fall asleep. Is this normal when running fever?

I think I might have the flu :shrug:

Fever, coughing, vomiting, aches in my body, very stiff neck and upper back.

If I do have the flu, how long does it usually last?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is insomnia normal when running a fever? [Re: moses]
    #7809667 -

Yeah it's normal to have insomnias, if I were you I wouldn't worry about that and instead start taking something against the flu and something to reduce the fever.
It's not a good thing for your health to stay with high fever.


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is insomnia normal when running a fever? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7809678 -

I've been trying. When I take tylenol it goes down to 99ish and I feel somewhat better. And I've been drinking a lot of fluids. Bah I hate being sick. But I guess it will make me appreciate good health more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is insomnia normal when running a fever? [Re: moses]
    #7809689 -

Quote:
But I guess it will make me appreciate good health more.



No it won't, as son as it's over you forget all about it. :evil:
Bu yeah what you could try to take and always works in these situations is echinacea.


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is insomnia normal when running a fever? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7820178 -

i think its normal, but i wouldnt like to have it for 3 days :smile: although ,i had such longlasting fever maybe 2-3times in my life.

actualy i like fever, last 2 years i get into kind of trip during it. so i concentrate on it, dont try to sleep, just follow the visions and when i feel the body is more comfort its no problem to fall asleep.

ps: a good trick for overcomming fever is to drink tea made of ginger. it must be realy spicy (i take 1,5 teaspoon of dried ginger for it but fresh might be even better) +  half of lemon and honney + 0,25 liter water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* damnit, now i have a fever what gives... ZippoZM 1,684 11 10/23/09 09:25 PM
by TrippyChick420
* insomnia
( 1 2 all )
Ole Field Trashe 3,968 25 11/24/04 03:53 PM
by n0xious
* Insomnia... help... Jabbawaya 1,825 19 08/18/05 06:18 PM
by PowerTrip
* quitting smoking - insomnia? alsey 766 1 04/15/05 05:26 AM
by kronnyQ
* Insomnia FlusH 1,852 7 03/27/03 04:23 AM
by FlusH
* When does an abnormality become normal!? Rustik 2,436 13 05/16/03 08:44 AM
by pseudopod
* running/exercise really DOES work wonders! DistortedEyes 1,002 9 06/20/05 05:46 PM
by ivi
* How much do you run?
( 1 2 3 all )
Delyrium 3,817 41 07/17/07 09:08 AM
by Gomp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
5,195 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.