Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Democrat With The Lazy Eye
    #7761994 -

Just saw this in a signature:

Quote:
mountebank

(1) A hawker of quack medicines who attracts customers with stories, jokes, or tricks.
(2) A flamboyant charlatan.
(3) Mike Huckabee



:lol:

Who else wants to see this guy get grinded into meat by the media? They seemed to be more than ready. :smirk:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7762007 -

In spite of the Democrats never seeming like such a tantalizing option in spite of themselves, in the light of the scathingly corrupt Repuplican Whitehouse, I doubt there will ever be another Democratic Whitehouse again. Voting for Bush in the first and second places was a vote against brainpower all together - by the majority of the nation. As the nation gets more guilty about spending the reserves into the future generations it will become more like someone's war calloused grandpa, never admitting past mistakes, never admitting failure. And will go into the grave as such.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7762009 -

It's the calm before the storm.

Why is this in P&S?


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7762021 -

You stoner :smirk:



--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7762086 -

Tchan909 said:
Why is this in P&S?



Looks like someone else has a lazy eye as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: eve69]
    #7762398 -

eve69 said:
In spite of the Democrats never seeming like such a tantalizing option in spite of themselves, in the light of the scathingly corrupt Repuplican Whitehouse, I doubt there will ever be another Democratic Whitehouse again. Voting for Bush in the first and second places was a vote against brainpower all together - by the majority of the nation. As the nation gets more guilty about spending the reserves into the future generations it will become more like someone's war calloused grandpa, never admitting past mistakes, never admitting failure. And will go into the grave as such. 



I have thought this myself.:( Plus the Democrats are usually dumb enough to pick the most unappealing candidate possible. I'm fairly sure they will in this election. They have so much to choose from.:crazy2:

What forum am I in.:confused:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (12/15/07 04:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Icelander]
    #7763126 -

I was stoned. :bongload: I'd move it myself, but you know. :shrug:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7764871 -

I don't know about America. The more I learn the more close I think we are to Rome on the way out. Soon there will just be a few rich families. American mafia as it were, while the rest of us become as pointless as movers and shakers as the working class anywhere ever.

America was created to prevent this which is happening, what never was wanted. Thus history does always repeat.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: eve69]
    #7768727 -

Holy shit, do none of you people realize that Mike Huckabee is a Republican?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: eve69]
    #7768947 -

eve69 said:
I don't know about America. The more I learn the more close I think we are to Rome on the way out. Soon there will just be a few rich families. American mafia as it were, while the rest of us become as pointless as movers and shakers as the working class anywhere ever.

America was created to prevent this which is happening, what never was wanted. Thus history does always repeat.



Seems so.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Icelander]
    #7768977 -

C'mon.

The United States has provided the largest number of people with the highest standard of living of any state, nation, or empire that has ever existed.

To compare it with Rome, which in its glory days was built on slave labor and who's citizens turned out in the tens of thousands to see public murders at the Coliseum is absolutely ridiculous.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7769094 -

Ridiculous for you maybe but I see it much differently than you do and I've stated my reasons for this belief for years on this forum. I'm guessing that debating this issue with you would be as productive as debating with a born again Christian. So I won't.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Icelander]
    #7769124 -

Yeah, I'm not familiar with anything you've posted.

I'm in the middle of writing a final paper for this Volcanology class and have absolutely no time for an argument, and thus will take your word for it.

I reserve the right to debate your "Blame America First" stance at some future time.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7769143 -

I don't have a "blame america first" stance. It's just that we are talking about america here.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7769613 -

Madtowntripper said:
The United States has provided the largest number of people with the highest standard of living of any state, nation, or empire that has ever existed.



The country at the top of the Human Development list is Norway, not the United states.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Silversoul]
    #7769622 -

Go figure... they were once the poorest, coldest country in Europe... then those backwards Nords found oil... LOTS AND LOTS OF OIL.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Silversoul]
    #7769704 -

Silversoul said:
Madtowntripper said:
The United States has provided the largest number of people with the highest standard of living of any state, nation, or empire that has ever existed.



The country at the top of the Human Development list is Norway, not the United states.



How many people are there in Norway?

How many in the US?

If you re-read my statement, you'll see I was not in error.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7772589 -

Madtowntripper said:
Holy shit, do none of you people realize that Mike Huckabee is a Republican?



I realize that he considers himself to be a Republican, and runs as one.... but, other than that.... I can't really think of any real ways in which he actually is a Republican.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7772596 -

Madtowntripper said:
The United States has provided the largest number of people with the highest standard of living of any state, nation, or empire that has ever existed.

To compare it with Rome, which in its glory days was built on slave labor and who's citizens turned out in the tens of thousands to see public murders at the Coliseum is absolutely ridiculous.



I'm not proposing the comparison, which seems to have more to do with the ascent and subsequent collapse, which would subsequently suggest that your points in quotations here are pretty irrelevant to the comparison.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democrat With The Lazy Eye [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7773032 -

fireworks_god said:
Madtowntripper said:
Holy shit, do none of you people realize that Mike Huckabee is a Republican?



I realize that he considers himself to be a Republican, and runs as one.... but, other than that.... I can't really think of any real ways in which he actually is a Republican.



He seems to hate gay people, evolution, and abortion.

Which pretty much sums up the agenda of Ron Paul and the rest of the Republican party.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* God is a Republican
( 1 2 all )
Icelander 1,460 34 05/09/05 08:38 AM
by Icelander
* God and Science/Republicans and Bush
( 1 2 3 all )
MycoCat 3,722 48 11/14/06 12:35 PM
by FrenchSocialist
* Looking into laziness Shattered 1,360 8 02/27/07 03:15 PM
by redgreenvines
* You lazy fuck, you
( 1 2 3 all )
Frog 3,850 54 11/12/04 08:08 AM
by fireworks_god
* Intellectual Laziness/Fear
( 1 2 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,847 30 02/24/06 01:36 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Am I lazy or motivated?
( 1 2 all )
justAkid 1,634 29 01/23/06 12:42 AM
by Ped
* Is laziness genetic or cultural? demiu5 1,825 8 03/31/07 08:06 PM
by Silversoul
* Most universal human characteristic: Fear or Laziness?
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 5,812 26 09/10/04 04:59 PM
by exclusive58

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,400 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.