Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My sister met Ron Jeremy
    #7704226 -

And no he did not fuck her. He was on my brother in-laws military base. Apparently he also gave Ron Jeremy a kiss on the cheek. I thought it was kind of interesting...I guess he got his stroke from him or something.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Edited by robbyberto (12/01/07 08:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704234 -

Ron is the man...he can literally countdown to ejaculation. Thats godlike. Not to mention he's fucked like 5000 chicks


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7704235 -

Too bad he is one ugly motherfucker. Oh the lost potential...


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704242 -

robbyberto said:
And no he didn't not fuck her.



double contraction? so he DID fuck her? :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704247 -

I'm drunk, man. I think I've proven I'm not a complete idiot anyways. :tongue2: My uni is so boring and everyone else is at college. Shit sucks. I've been posting here all day and I've lost complete care for grammar. Georgia public schools suck. I blame it on them.

Edited by robbyberto (12/01/07 08:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704260 -

lol i know. im no hemmingway myself. just fucking with ya robby. didnt i get you on something last night as well?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704266 -

Probably. Ever had 420 Extra Pale Ale? I'm not a fan of Pale Ale but its not bad.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy *DELETED* [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704306 -

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704308 -

sure havent. what store did you get it from?

ever try delerium nocturnum??? thats some wicked beer.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/5232.jpg

EDIT:
so is delerium tremens!
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385


--------------------

Edited by LeftyBurnz (12/01/07 08:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: pB0t]
    #7704310 -

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw this statement


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7704328 -

Subtleness and sarcasm are lost on message boards.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704355 -

Some local package store. You should be able to get it at any decent store. I haven't tried that beer either. What is it?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Edited by robbyberto (12/01/07 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy *DELETED* [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704385 -

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: pB0t]
    #7704392 -

Indeed, indeed.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704414 -

robbyberto said:
Some local package store. You should be able to get it any decent store. I haven't tried that beer either. What is it?



its a belgian unfiltered beer. its pretty strong. i love it. it comes in a big ol' bottle like a bottle of wine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704424 -

I'll pick it up the day that I turn 21 along with some Guinness.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704442 -

Since you mentioned ron, i'm going to have to use my ron avatar. I hope no one else here is using it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: urtrippin]
    #7704465 -

urtrippin said:
Since you mentioned ron, i'm going to have to use my ron avatar. I hope no one else here is using it.



lol i just got completely confused..... i forgot this was a thread about ron jeremy, i thought you were talking about me..... my name is ron. haha.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: robbyberto]
    #7704470 -

robbyberto said:
I'll pick it up the day that I turn 21 along with some Guinness.



ewwww guinness... :puke:  it should be called carbonated oil! :smile: but yeah, def. try either of the deleriums.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My sister met Ron Jeremy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7704498 -

:sad: I like Guinness. Whats wrong with Guinness?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ron the Perv Tyger 693 7 09/20/04 11:08 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for PRESIDENT!!!
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 20 11/23/22 02:14 AM
by Shiithead
* hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? mikeytro 1,319 9 08/05/07 09:47 PM
by RandalFlagg
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* ever met a celebrity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Xochitl 12,501 219 05/07/19 12:14 PM
by Gypsy Boy
* met tim leary in a dream =) LosAngelesGraff 410 0 04/08/07 04:59 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Some of you pubbers who met Rahie, need to read this....
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 6,362 55 06/30/06 10:51 AM
by OneWhoHasSeen
* I met a girl I am totally stoked on ... could use some advice?
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 7,254 51 10/14/06 10:21 AM
by Scarfmeister

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,180 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.