Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Transcendental Meditation
    #7593770 -

Where can I learn this? do I need to take a class? I've been looking on google but can't find lessons anywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: Limerick]
    #7593780 -

look up maharishi mahesh yogi and his teachings


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: elcharrosays]
    #7593804 -

learning transcendental med costs thousands of dollars for some bogus classes on how to open your mind/spirit...with a little determination/experimentation you can come to the same results and still have a couple hundred blunts to help your process along


--------------------
"…the vital thing is not the transmutation of metals but that of the experimenter himself. It is an ancient secret that a few people rediscover each century. Unfortunately, only a handful are successful…”

-Fulcanelli the Alchemist


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: Subsonic]
    #7593819 -

yeah you can apparently achieve the very same states with a hell of a lot of less effort and a just few hits of acid..

transcendental meditation takes years and years of practice and devotion.. unless youre a beatle


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: Limerick]
    #7594173 -

No, "Transcendental Meditation" is simply a way people can make money off of something that you simply do yourself.

Try looking into meditation. :wink:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: Limerick]
    #7595257 -

each day I do breathing exercises throughout the day. and days when I have the time, I sit in the woods, close my eyes, breath in & out and calm my mind down. What are some pointers? I've asked this many times, but I still feel i'm not diving into it as much as I should.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: Limerick]
    #7595748 -

Limerick, before you jump that deep into meditation, trying mastering this first:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7597166 -

Nice video. Good on the mental part. His posture is terrible though.

Having your spine straight with your chin pulled in and your eyes looking down (his tough guy pose) makes calming the mind ten times easier.

Read this before trying it for yourself.

As for TM, what I gather from the web and from the one person I've met who has practiced, it is simply mantra meditation. Sitting much like the guy in the zazen video, but repeating the same short phrase over and over again in your mind. The Maharishi happily wil sell you a special phrase for loads on cash, but as Robert Anton Wilson said,any prase will do.

It's just there to drown out the inner monologue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: koppie]
    #7602021 -

Limerick said:
Where can I learn this? do I need to take a class? I've been looking on google but can't find lessons anywhere.



what is Transcendental?

Edited by e3k (11/06/07 01:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transcendental Meditation [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7602331 -

fireworks_god said:
No, "Transcendental Meditation" is simply a way people can make money off of something that you simply do yourself.

Try looking into meditation. :wink:



QFT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Meditation MrBuzin 855 7 12/17/06 06:34 PM
by AlteredAgain
* meditation nightkrawler 1,182 9 11/05/06 07:35 PM
by The_Hobbit
* Art of Living : Vipassana Meditation bfeverish 1,527 3 03/03/19 03:47 AM
by danish322
* Meditation distgre1 823 5 10/22/07 06:58 AM
by DimensionX
* Meditation XDS 1,682 15 08/19/10 09:12 PM
by BluePixieWaves
* Meditation questions
( 1 2 all )
astrogenic 1,687 20 01/08/10 04:05 AM
by mr. morning glory
* meditation thread. csrpj 930 12 12/22/09 06:44 AM
by VisionaryFlicker
* My Meditation niteowl 1,079 4 05/18/06 12:56 PM
by niteowl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,243 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.