Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico .....
    #7590412 - 11/03/07 08:36 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

hello i miss the Halloween and yesterday i get a bit of dia de los muertos is a celebration for the deaths, so i ask my friend jack to come over and enjoy here, after he had a party up north , ye say yes however i do not if he was fully prepare ...

i give him a good welcome an immediately i offer so Mexican appetizer,he bring some friend over one that laugh all day, then other Guy with one eye , and well jack himself you can see all of then in this picture, jack was having a blast...

upon further inspection i see he was eating some zapotecorum, lopho, tricho,pachanoi, brigetsii, , whoa this guy have a nice cocktails,

i see some leaves also , guess he found la pastora.

ps mexicana

zapo

thank god he did not look my psychotria and banisteriopsis , uff.

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: cactu]
    #7590418 - 11/03/07 08:44 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

goddam cactu, trick or treat much?

--------------------

Offlineelflord420
bringer of thedawn
Male User Gallery

Loc: washington
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: 2859558484]
    #7590504 - 11/03/07 09:26 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

haha good pics

--------------------
Dont ever eat mushrooms and watch Total Recall

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: elflord420]
    #7590846 - 11/03/07 12:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha, nice :laugh:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinejet li
The One
Male User Gallery

Loc: penis double yew
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: cactu]
    #7590892 - 11/03/07 12:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Them's some ugly ass pumpkins, Cactu.

OfflineSubbedhunter420
Solitary Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA/Ventura County
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: jet li]
    #7590926 - 11/03/07 12:34 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

san pedros, peyote, viridis, and several bags of varied psilocybes.

thats enough to take me to Neptune and back..

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
    #7592230 - 11/03/07 07:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I love the Jack o lantern pictures. Is it easy to find pumpkins in Mexico?

OfflinePinheadX
Stranger thanyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #7592273 - 11/03/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

awesome! made me laugh... I'll have to make a puking pumpkin next year.

and monkeyheaven, Mexico is where pumpkins were introduced from.

--------------------
If you want to find psilocybin in species that are not yet known to be psychoactive, you should do chemical tests. That way you won't get sick and die all the time.
- Alan Rockefeller

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K. Dick

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
Re: post hallowen and post dia de muertos after party . in mexico ..... [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #7592346 - 11/03/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

thank you guys, YES I´M NOT PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT RAINY SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER . HOWEVER DUE TO THIS TIME LAPSE I MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DISTURBANCE IN THE TRANSMIT ION OF DATA, DO NOT ADJUST YOUR PC, IS JUST DRY SEASON IN MEXICO , THE CENTRAL TOWER END TRANSMISSION IN 10 ,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR , WHERE IS SANTA? there you are, you ....

i grow those pumpkins myself the seed is the type of squash or pumpkin the India's use for century's , the traditional way of grow is to plant a seed of corn the next step a seed of beans, next step a seed of punking corn,beans and squash is a good combination Indians discover years ago , the bean support the maze with many nitrogen they fix in the soil , and the maize give all the food in Mexico, then the squash is so fast grower that it can produce food before the bean or the corn and here we eat the flowers of the pumpkins and we make quesadillas de flor de calabaza(traslation quesadillas of pumpkin flowers) uhhh, a exquisite.

but is real easy to find many types of punking even the American types they are use in Halloween more orange rounded and more big , but i like the one i grow .
hope you're doing OK over there in japan , tell us more of your country i see your post all the Time to travel without moving over there, have a good day monkeyheaven .

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix