Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics [Re: flanders53]
    #712518 - 06/30/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The dosage for Panaeolus subbalteaus is from one fresh ounce to an ounce and a half or from 3 to 5 or 6 grams dried.

That could be four large shrooms or as many as twenty or more to make the weight. Close to the cubensis weight but a little more are reqquired.

mj.

I think I have posted these dosages before.

AS for dosage guides, my books were the first to put individual dosages for the shrooms.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics [Re: mjshroomer]
    #712784 - 06/30/02 08:25 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

mjshroomer - Your definitely right. I'm sure we underdosed. None of us had scales, so I kind of guesstimated. Tonight I'm thinking of consuming an ounce or a little more to myself. Thanks!

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #712841 - 06/30/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Psilocybin tolerance builds up quickly, even if y ou had a mild dose yesterday it will likely deminish the effects today.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics [Re: baraka]
    #713391 - 06/30/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

That quickly? Whoa..I didn't know that. I have decided against tripping tonight anyways, I am sort of tired from last night, and plan on waking up early to go for a run. Thanks baraka.

--------------------

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
    #713499 - 06/30/02 03:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I sure would like a print of those Pan.subs!

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics [Re: Pinhead]
    #714823 - 07/01/02 01:13 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Check your PMs my friend.

--------------------

Offlinetchyted
miestro
Loc: WA near seattle
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics) [Re: flanders53]
    #715217 - 07/01/02 07:25 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yup, those be goodens. i second the id that those b pan subs

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
    #715591 - 07/01/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you,
These look exactly like the ones I have growing in my garden in Toronto. Even the spore print is identical. The reason I didn't get it was the color was very light and even colour and didn't show the darker ring. This morning they were pure white but as they age today they are getting a bit of tan in the centre like one of yours. This is the second flush in a week but I didn't notice the last one until they were almost finished and they were much darker. I have been putting composted cattle manurer in the gardens for years and I guess they just hitchicked here. I am still not perfectly sure about mine but I have something to compare them to now.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics) [Re: Orchidman]
    #717993 - 07/02/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Flanders you have some great luck!

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics) [Re: Orchidman]
    #718139 - 07/02/02 01:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

What a difference a day makes. Tonight when I look at the mushrooms they have developed the little brown ring around the margin. Now I am 99% sure. The spore print is very dark brown. The gills were a very light washed out brown when young but aged to a light black. I looked at the spores under my microscope but it is only 200X so I didn't have a good look but they looked round and they could have been lense shaped but I didn't have enough magnification to see if they were compressed or ball shaped. They have the exact look of Pan subs now. The edges have started to split a bit but they are still standing tall after 3 days. The last 3 days have been unbearably hot and humid with humidex of 45c. These little mushrooms seem to thrive on it. I feel like I am wasting the mushrooms just sitting and watching. There are only 6 of them so I think I will just let them go to spores and give them a bit of manurer and next year they will come back again stronger. By the next flush I might be more definite on the ID. They have actually been there in that same spot for several years but I didn't do anything special for them.

--------------------

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics [Re: Orchidman]
    #719460 - 07/03/02 03:18 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks FD. Orchidman- Be sure they aren't Pan. Foeniscii. Those have brown to purplish brown prints. Everyone check out my thread in the Pictures forum, I posted a bunch more a few days ago. I went back once more today..and didn't find as much as usual. Ah well, I left some to spread spores. By the way, I'm about to post a trip report in the trip report forum. These mushies offer some intense trips!!!!

--------------------

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
    #723993 - 07/04/02 11:56 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

flanders53
These have prints that are very dark brown almost black but definitely brown with no sign of purple even in different lights. I am very good with colour as I studied art. I will wait till the next flush and examine them again. It is so silly as I just received the Pan sub prints from www.bluefairysupply.com because I wanted to naturalize them in the garden. I might have had them growing here for years. I will still work with Mr G's spores as his are supposed to be very strong. Then I won't have to guess what they are. I will study the foeniscii as you suggest, but the print colour is wrong. Are there any poisonous mushrooms that look like Pan subs?

--------------------

OfflineAynej
Stranger
Male
Loc: Washington
    #26269564 - 10/22/19 11:34 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

since cows have many stomaches the crap is pretty steril, that is why shrooms grow  so well, plus the nutrients in the crap

OfflineGreenween
Stranger
Re: Pan. Subbalteatus?(diff. from other post, pics) [Re: Aynej]
    #26269594 - 10/22/19 11:48 AM (4 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Aynej said:
since cows have many stomaches the crap is pretty steril, that is why shrooms grow  so well, plus the nutrients in the crap

No no no
Sterility has nothing to do with it neither does the multiple stomachs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds