Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: can anyone recommend a book? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #75775 - 05/31/00 08:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

nope, i think its just all burnt's fault although he is a god :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#75776 - 05/31/00 08:40 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

how bout any mushies that just look pretty that i could photo and hang up on a tack board? like anything that resembles an amnita(those one's with white specs on red) or something that a pretty reddish or orange??

------------------
"you wanted to battle bradley when you were young and told your papa,

he slapped u in the face and said Ha Ha!

Anonymous

#75777 - 05/31/00 09:22 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

god damn bivalve shut up.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #75779 - 05/31/00 10:31 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Bivalve,

I went to sprituality because Capt. Jack Had told me that he had talked to the bug and said the bug would calm down.

Here is my post there and his response. Topic: Attention Captain Jack,
mjshroomer
(Total posts: 1375)
posted May 12, 2000 08:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Master Meth has now posted another long whole page of four letter words. T the Off topic, I thought you were moderator there.
No spelling problems either. He knows how to spell when he wants to irritate people and then acts like he is 15. I think he is a lot oplder than he pretends to be.

What does this have to do with spirtuallity, well I am losing my religion just thinking about him and his shit.

I know he is someone at the shroomery who just does this to stir up trouble. You said you talked to him, but it continues.

have a shroomy day.
mj

Captain Jack
(Total posts: 401)
posted May 13, 2000 02:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I did talk to him. Guess it didn't do much.
I am not an Off Topic moderator, so there is nothing I can do right now. There were some threads the other day on this board that he posted that I was able to delete (don't worry anybody - there was no content to be lost).

The thread will be dealt with later today (it's 3 am where I am) when one of the mods gets here.

Hopefully we can resolve this issue and will no longer have to deal with it.

If you or anybody has any comments to this issue, please feel free to email me at captanjac@yahoo.com

Peace man. Take it easy.

Capt. Jack

Anyway BiValve, Like I said, it was not a plea, just a question asking someone to help in removing that "FUCK YOUR" Post The bug had written over and over more than one hundred times. It caused the page to go to the far left of the screen.

Something I guess you were not aware of.

As for Shroommastermeth being someone else other.

His older posts would post a whole lot of mispelled words, and then he would have a quote at the bootom of his posts without a single mis-spelled word in it, And this just wasn't one post it was many different ones with other peoples quotes, all spelled correctly.

Also, he has never attact me back but you have.

I have read his shit on shrooms and the shrooms do not lie.

I also studied game playing in college in my psych courses

Have you been to school lately or are you a drop out, maybe you are into little boys and thats why you defend this alleged kid.

But then I do not question your right to defend him,
Have a shroomy day
mj

[This message has been edited by mjshroomer (edited June 01, 2000).]

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
    #75778 - 05/31/00 10:31 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

nah, biv, it's ok. you can keep going. but, i can understand why mj gets so pissed at smm. he's a fucking idiot. i used to think people were just being hard on him, but then i saw him in chat for the first time. nope, he's just an idiot. i think mj might be right about it just being someone else. it's hard to believe someone is that fucked up.

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Anonymous

#75780 - 06/01/00 01:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Why would u think im any older then i am?(say i am if you wish to beleive you are right) just cuz i got a little bit better at spelling?! i dont think i even ever left the shroomery. whatever just dont stress yourself thinking about if im older or somone other then i say i am because i do not lie about my identity.

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #75781 - 06/01/00 02:39 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Even after all your whining, I'm not sure why meth irritates you so much. Sure, he's an annoying little asshole but you don't have to listen to him. You don't have to respond to anything he says. Just ignore him like I usually do with you.

At first it seemed to me like you and meth were exact opposites but you've got a lot in common. You both do a lot of whining and you're both abrasive and rude.

Did your post featuring Whoopi Goldberg with penis dreads have more merit that meth's post about his hand smelling bad? I think not. Was your post about having sex with young girls in Thailand more important than meth's post about having sex with young girls in the Unites States? Nope.

He must be older than thirteen because he doesn't have any spelling mistakes in his signature...um, I don't understand that logic.

I'm defending meth because he doesn't deserve to be bitched at when he asks a reasonable, on-topic question.

------------------
I don't know anything.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #75782 - 06/01/00 03:58 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well I must have been real lucky because i didn't get to smell meths smelly hands, which you seem to know a lot about and Thank God I didn't know about him having sex, I sure hope we don't get and baby shroom master meths.

And bivalve Whoopie having dick dreadlocks was funny and I yet have to see anything funny cum out of that so-called kids mouth.

Actually I am ashamed that I couldn't have posted even grosser pictures like the ones in the off topic forum with shit and beer squirting out of some alchy's butthole or the one someone posted of a girl sucking a dog's Dick, Remember those. Did you post those or the girl with the foot long hole in her ass.

Was that you post. Do you spend your day recording everyones post like Camel does.

Have you had your shots today. Are you the person my mom warned me about. Wouyld you like to adopt Shroom Master Meth so you can have one big happy family.

Go ahead.

I'm having a good time.
mj

[This message has been edited by mjshroomer (edited June 01, 2000).]

InvisibleAphex
Co-Webmaster
    #75783 - 06/01/00 04:02 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Arguing Sucks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag