Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
America.
    #7521726 -

I knew that 9/11 was a government cover up, but i just finished watching a bunch of videos on youtube, and i have to say... wow... thats so fucked up. It goes way further than i thought. If you haven't checked it out yet, i highly recommend it.

It makes me wonder, how long this is going to go on for, how long the people are going to sit around and let these guys tell us what to do.
Get put away in a prison for growing a plant/smoking a plant... In my eyes, the government is the absolute root of all evil. They created money, they make our lives absolutely revolve around it, they make us drive these vehicles that we're slaves to.. Spend all your money to get to the place you have to bust your ass for some more shiny paper that you have to give back to them anyway to drive around your earth killing transportation box, that in the long run is totally fucking the world over.. To them, your born, you work, buy shiny things (Illusion of ownership), then die.

My friends, I fear the world is in a bad place, unless we do something about it. I don't know about you but I'm sick of living like this.
I just want to be free.

And to all you "Patriots" don't even bother. You're not going to change my mind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521732 -

fuck yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521733 -

:boxerface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521734 -

Who the fuck ever put a gun to your head and said "drive this car to work or you're dead"? Ever heard of a bicycle? Or how about the god damn shoe-leather express?

Yes, 9/11 was a crock. Yes, our government is corrupt. Yes, the system is easy to get trapped in. But for fuck's sake...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521735 -

Amen brotha.

Step 1 - death to television.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7521737 -

try the video in my sig

well its more of a movie actually


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521738 -

OMG I KNOW!!!!111!!!!1eleven

teh titanic was a conspiracy too!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521740 -

It's a little hard to deny that 9/11 was a conspiracy, once you see this:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: DNKYD]
    #7521748 -

DNKYD said:
Who the fuck ever put a gun to your head and said "drive this car to work or you're dead"? Ever heard of a bicycle? Or how about the god damn shoe-leather express?

Yes, 9/11 was a crock. Yes, our government is corrupt. Yes, the system is easy to get trapped in. But for fuck's sake...



I'm going to be honest with you there brother, if i said someone did put a gun to my head and said drive this car to work, i would totally be lying.

But your missing the point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521755 -

to be honest
i don't really care about the whole 9/11 conspiracy

it had minimal, if any, effects on me and my way of living


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521779 -

discostoo said:
DNKYD said:
Who the fuck ever put a gun to your head and said "drive this car to work or you're dead"? Ever heard of a bicycle? Or how about the god damn shoe-leather express?

Yes, 9/11 was a crock. Yes, our government is corrupt. Yes, the system is easy to get trapped in. But for fuck's sake...



I'm going to be honest with you there brother, if i said someone did put a gun to my head and said drive this car to work, i would totally be lying.

But your missing the point.



No, I get the point. I get it about once a week when I see a post like this in the Pub, or in Politics, or some other section of the forums.
What I don't get is why, if you're so discontent with Western civilization, you don't find a piece of land to call your own and live off of? Why not change your lifestyle into what you want it to be instead of bitching about how overreaching and power hungry our government is?

I get the point every time I read an article about some dipshit politician with some big corporation's hand in his pocket. I get the point every time I hear of another person dying a needlessly painful death because, thanks to our tyrannical drug laws, they didn't have access to medical marijuana. I get the point every time our government talks about preemptively striking some "terrorist" nation to "protect Americans". I get the fucking point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: DNKYD]
    #7521848 -

edgy are we?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: mikeytro]
    #7521849 -

We? Is there a mouse in your pocket?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: DNKYD]
    #7521852 -

No, I get the point. I get it about once a week when I see a post like this in the Pub, or in Politics, or some other section of the forums.
What I don't get is why, if you're so discontent with Western civilization, you don't find a piece of land to call your own and live off of? Why not change your lifestyle into what you want it to be instead of bitching about how overreaching and power hungry our government is?

I get the point every time I read an article about some dipshit politician with some big corporation's hand in his pocket. I get the point every time I hear of another person dying a needlessly painful death because, thanks to our tyrannical drug laws, they didn't have access to medical marijuana. I get the point every time our government talks about preemptively striking some "terrorist" nation to "protect Americans". I get the fucking point.



To me it sounds like you've got some serious issues or something man. I think you need to cool the engines. If you're happy with the way your living, thats fine by me man, go on living the way you are, because to me, it sounds like your having a good time.  :frown:

The government shouldn't have that kind of power, no one should! To imprison someone for smoking a plant or eating mushroom that grows out of the ground anyway? We shouldn't have to change our lifestyles at all. Even if we did, we're still effected by "The law". We shouldn't be forced to go and live off in the boonies and disconnect from society,  we should still be able to still live in a technological world and do what we want, be free to explore, travel and not be held back by money, credit, and criminal records.

I know we weren't meant to work our entire lives then just die. To me, theres more to life then that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521865 -

discostoo said:
I knew that 9/11 was a government cover up, but i just finished watching a bunch of videos on youtube, and i have to say... wow...



I stopped reading right about there.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7521866 -

haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7521872 -

WakeboardrB said:
discostoo said:
I knew that 9/11 was a government cover up, but i just finished watching a bunch of videos on youtube, and i have to say... wow...



I stopped reading right about there.




--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521875 -

If you think I agree with the state of the world you're mistaken. That doesn't mean I should be doom and gloom in my daily affairs because of the powers that be. Yes, I have a good time with my life. Things could be better but I make the most of what I have and what I can work towards.

We shouldn't have to change our lifestyles? What kind of bullshit is that? How are you supposed to improve things if you don't change the way you live? You complain about consumerism and the law of the land yet you expect things to magically get better how? You shouldn't have to disconnect from society in order to get away from such an oppressive rule, but I don't see any other short-term solutions to your problem.

I'd suspect that, if you are environmentally minded, you would be the kind that figures they can just "buy" their way to a healthier planet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: RuNE]
    #7521876 -

weak sauce.... weak sauce....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: America. [Re: discostoo]
    #7521877 -

America needs more people like



Seriously though I love the cruelty of this country


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,216 63 02/02/06 06:05 PM
by dr0mni
* Leaving America
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,981 44 08/25/03 04:52 PM
by pattern
* America's Most Wanted - Jason Temple
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 12,097 67 01/07/15 10:22 PM
by Learyfan
* America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else?
( 1 2 all )
Chills420 version2 7,116 37 02/27/03 05:21 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* America the evil. Interesting facts about our country.
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 4,081 24 09/15/15 05:14 PM
by SoupSandwich
* bank of america tak 1,427 9 08/25/03 09:53 PM
by spooky_D
* Coporate takeover of America (This is disturbing)
( 1 2 all )
drloomis82 1,723 24 11/17/05 11:49 PM
by pshawny
* Vanishing Point: How to disappear in America without a trace
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 1,735 24 07/26/05 09:43 PM
by Smallworlds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,205 topic views. 6 members, 21 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.