Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleadrug

Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1338387 - 02/26/03 03:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

heh I wonder how much I'd have to save up to get my own tank? That would come in handy around 5 pm on the freeway. :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemindXplorer
mind xplorer

Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: adrug]
    #1338585 - 02/26/03 05:25 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

America is freakin me out also!

Everything is becoming illegal to posess these days. From glassware to pipes to drugs.

No one should be able to take away the right to explore the inner workings of the human brain. Humans have experimented with mind-altering substances since the beginning of the human race. Its human nature to do so. It teaches ourselves to become something greater.

Banning pharmaceuticals (i.e. drugs) created by the technology of the human race is not helping any. Sure some people die from drugs. This is because they were experimenting with something that was illegal and had little knowledge of. If the government never made drugs illegal than i guarantee there would be less casulaties.

The demand will always be there. If people produced these "drugs" in proper professional facilities, then there will be less deaths.

People want to know whats out there. In turn for the government making drugs illegal the quality of the drug is greatley diminished. Its sad that people have to get their "mind altering experience" from a clandestine chemist. What if the chemist didnt purify a chemical by dstillation or recrystalization or had some other toxic chemicals in it. Most clandestine chemists dont have access to professional equipment such as gas chromatgraphs so they have no way of determining if the product they are selling is pure.

Its because of the legal status of certain drugs that has forced many citizens to dis-obey the laws and feed their community.

If drugs are made in modern professional laboratory conditions there would be less deaths from poison and less side-effects. If only they could market substances with proper dosages like real pharmaceuticals.

Legalizing is the KEY to the war on drugs. They just dont know it yet.

In the govts attempt to make things illegal they are also taking away our freedom. Slowly but surely. They will chew away at our freedom until we have basicly nothing. More items will be illegal to possess than legal.

They want to control everyone. Its human instinct to be free. Is it natural for us to become slaves from our own creation?

Its a conspiracy i tell you. It all started with 9-11. Terrorism and " the war on drugs" are the reasons the government are making things illegal and busting everyone. If they didnt have all these stupid rules, we would live much better.

Obeying laws is a basic part of human existence. Without rules there would be no order. But some laws are just plain stupid and dont apply to most people. You cant deprive a person from learning.

Those stupid anti-drug commercials only cause more curiosity. The curious want to experiment with drugs because they are constantly seeing shows or movies on TV seeing people get high.

I dont even watch the news anymore. Its all about views. Some people are brainwashed and believe every word TV says. TV seems like a tool for the government to trick the average Joe that "drugs are bad", "help fight the war on terrorism", etc...

Everyone has different opinions. Just dont think its the right opinion if you see them on TV.

Im out,

Edited by mindXplorer (02/26/03 05:27 PM)

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1338670 - 02/26/03 06:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

America is scaring me. That said, dickdeadly busted me back into reality. He's right! Our current state of affairs mandates that drugs are illegal, whether we like it or not. By we, I mean we the people who support drugs. I'm as pro-drug as anyone, but a good reality check now and then has its place. Thank you dickdeadly.

--------------------
ha

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: dickdeadly]
    #1339071 - 02/26/03 10:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think you are missing something. If people did vote on Gore and he had won. Drugs would still be illegal, because the democrats are also against drugs.
That's what's wrong with the american voting system. You only have two party's and the district system. Where I live there are a lot of party's. Every party that get's a certain number of votes gets a seat. So then you can have a small party that is pro-drugs. And that if that party has a few seats it can let it's voice be heard.

What I don't understand is how you can be pro-militia gun toting psychos. If you think these people should have even more liberties to carry big ass weapons then you deserve oklahoma bombing and high school shootings. People shouldn't have easy acces to guns, because there are to many psychos.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1339117 - 02/26/03 11:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Outlaw the guns and only the outlaws will have them.

Look at the crime rate for Washington DC, its one of the highest in the country, why. Because guns are illegal to have BUT that just means all the citizens are vulnerable to attack by a criminal with A GUN that he bought in another state or black market whatever... Make sense?

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineDemon
A Drug AgainstWar

Loc: j00/2 m07h3/2
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: dickdeadly]
    #1339383 - 02/27/03 03:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL!!!

Yes, but spores and putting legal information on the net and selling pipes ARN'T. We're having our constitutional rights pissed on. We aren't breaking any laws and yet we're being punished.

--------------------
"Sex is like a gun.. you aim, you shoot, you run" - Aerosmith

Come visit SacredShrooms.org!

Edited by Demon (02/27/03 03:50 AM)

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1339497 - 02/27/03 04:38 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Point taken. But there must be something wrong with your culture because there is a lot more violence than lets say europe.

And it's still stupid for everyone to have guns. A child can get hold of the parent's gun. And if there is a domestic fight and a gun lying around you can kill someone much more easily even if you are a sane person. When there is no gun you can only give a good beating, which usually doesn't result in death..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflinemindXplorer
mind xplorer

#1339541 - 02/27/03 04:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Before america was founded and the decleration of independence was signed, there was a man named John Locke with his theories on natural rights.

Every human is born with natural rights.

He believed that a social contract was necessary to establish order.

He believed that ALL people in a state of nature are reasonable and moral.

He believed that people created government to protect natural rights. A government functioned best when its power was limited and it was accepted by ALL citizens. If a government failed in its duty of protecting natural rights, the people had the right to overthrow it.

You know what this means now! Either change the laws or get overthrown. ARE YOU LISTENING FEDERAL EMPLOYEES???

If a person is brought up correctly, a person would not commit murder or rape. The future generations should really take care in bringing up a person. A person is the most sacred gift a person could recieve. Its a humans duty to bring this person up as well as they can so the need for needless laws will be eliminated.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1339564 - 02/27/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

But there must be something wrong with your culture because there is a lot more violence than lets say europe.

Got Michael Moore on the brain, do you?

You're missing the bigger picture. There are many reasons Americans cherish guns. For sport, hobby, self-defense, show, tradition. But the primary reason why private gun ownership is so important is for protection against the government! If you look at history, severe government oppression often follows citizen disarmament. Look what happened in Cambodia. The Khamer Rouge (sp?) comes in and tells everyone they don't need their guns anymore because they are there to protect them. Then what happens? The gov't slaughters 1/3 of the citizens!!!
You may call Americans "crazy" or "paranoid" for wanting to own guns, and maybe they are. But the 2nd ammendment is the ammendment which ensures all other rights because when it comes down to it, brute force is going to determine what rights people "deserve". Sure, the current gov't may be just and humanitarian (sic), but that doesn't mean that some incarnation of gov't 20 years down the road won't want to bring their fist down on the people. And I'm not so confident that they aren't trying to do this already.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1339583 - 02/27/03 05:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

What I don't understand is how you can be pro-militia gun toting psychos. If you think these people should have even more liberties to carry big ass weapons then you deserve oklahoma bombing and high school shootings. People shouldn't have easy acces to guns, because there are to many psychos.

A reasonable and realsitic, freedom-cherishing individual realizes that freedom comes at a price. Oklahoma city, Columbine, those are part of the price to be paid for freedom. It would not make sense to destroy freedom simply because that freedom produces negative results at times. Anything good comes with a price.

Quote:

And it's still stupid for everyone to have guns. A child can get hold of the parent's gun. And if there is a domestic fight and a gun lying around you can kill someone much more easily even if you are a sane person.

One of the weakest arguments i can thing of is using "the children" as a reason to destroy freedom. The domestic dispute "issue" is an example of the cost of freedom. But I'd be willing to bet that more domestic abuse deaths are the result of fist beatings than guns.

Quote:

When there is no gun you can only give a good beating, which usually doesn't result in death..

Right. So when the criminal who has obtained a gun illegaly wants to shoot you, or when a crazy Uncle Sam comes knocking at your door, your only recourse as a law abiding citizen is to give them a good beating, which usually doesn't result in death.

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#1339697 - 02/27/03 06:07 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Umm don't get me wrong but america is changing IMHO

america isnt changing, its always been a nazi dictatorship. it just might be getting more obvious for you or other people

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1339723 - 02/27/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

this place sucks :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #1339728 - 02/27/03 06:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

But there must be something wrong with your culture because there is a lot more violence than lets say europe.

First of all, Europeans can't say SHIT about the US being a militerized imperialistic power (not to say i like it that way) because nearly every European country has been imperialistic and the only reason they arne't anymore is because there dont have the muscle to compete with the US. Remember a little thing called smallpox? Remember the conquistadors? Remeber Napolean, Alexander the Great, HITLER, the roman empire? Europeans piss me off, they're such two faced little shits, they'll try and take the world over but when they get beat they crawl inside themselves and pretend to be a peaceful, loving continent that just "doesn't understand" why the United States is how it is.
The US is how it is because it CAN be, and any other country with the military capabilities that we have WOULD be us. And we'd be like the coward euro pee-ons if we didn't have the power. We aren't evolved enough as a people to put conflict aside, so security is still based on military power.

And it's still stupid for everyone to have guns. A child can get hold of the parent's gun. And if there is a domestic fight and a gun lying around you can kill someone much more easily even if you are a sane person. When there is no gun you can only give a good beating, which usually doesn't result in death..

No, its stupid for someone who isn't part of the American culture to think they have an understanding great enough to make a valued and educated comment on our culture. Considering we have 280 million people, and the majority of the people who get shot are gangsters and thugs, there isn't a real PROBLEM in the United States with guns. Guns are enjoyable, crucial to self defense, and a symbol of power and dominance. Europeans might not understand that because they have a different sense of individuality and were raised in a different environment. You can't say what is right and wrong friend.

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#1339740 - 02/27/03 06:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

what really freaks me out is all the things we DONT know. i wonder just how many things were seeing on the news are ture? like we keep hearing that this special us forces type unit keep finding all these movies, documents, ect. about the taliban training on how to do all these unspeakable acts. but how do we know that its not complete bullshit? it could all just be a bunch of bullshit to get people all freaked out and to get people to support this retarded 'war on terorrism'. the government controls the media, we now have hollywood where you can make even the most far fetched fantasy seem very very real, its all fucked to high hell if you ask me!

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: celestialtripper]
    #1340188 - 02/27/03 08:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A woman raped and mutilated is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a copse at her feet  :smile:

I'm European but i don't think that guns should be banned. I myself used to have a FN FNC automatic carbine in my safe before the government decided in all their wisdom that the national guard of sweden couldn't be trusted with such weapons at home. So now i have a gimp rifle with a missing component.
I sure as hell felt safer with a high powered automatic rifle in my house.

I'm not so keen on the idea that anyone could own a gun tough. With a gun comes allot of responsibility. It should always be in a safe and allways in the hand of someone that had adequate training.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: adrug]
    #1340304 - 02/27/03 09:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What good is arguing countless diff. viewpoints? Guns, mallitias etc etc... I say we put that energy into an org that will overthrow the current Gov. Not trying is only contributing to the problems. Hopefully evolution will make it happen.

--------------------

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

#1340841 - 02/27/03 01:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Growing up my dad had every gun known to man laying around our house. He  was sure the gooks were coming 4 him. :smirk:(It's funny but really sad)

I never picked a gun up without an adult near or untill I was given permision when I became old enough to handle a gun on my own.

I get pretty pissed at my old lady and shes knocked the fuck out of me but i had no desire to shoot her or hurt her. I also am the sole keeper of the  Gun Safe Key so if she does want to shoot me it won't be with my own shit.

Having a FFL and a WMD the government has to have proof that you have a way to secure them. If you have guns stolen and have to report them gone and you don't u should just go ahead and bend over.

banning guns isn't going to do anything. Any joe smoe can build one if they sit down and take there time.
Right now u can spend around 200 bucks and build a working AK-47 with almost no know how.
Hell u can spend a extra 400 and build a FN FAL
I built both of these from parts kits
From Tapco
Both had to have major machine work done to shorten the barrel and some milling work.

Oh theres so many of these kits out now it's crazy.
Some parts are not safe though. Every year a few people end up getting killed test firing these. (lazy should check with guages)

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

Re: America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else? [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #1340865 - 02/27/03 01:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I'm European but i don't think that guns should be banned. I myself used to have a FN FNC automatic carbine in my safe before the government decided in all their wisdom that the national guard of sweden couldn't be trusted with such weapons at home. So now i have a gimp rifle with a missing component.
I sure as hell felt safer with a high powered automatic rifle in my house.

Do u have the parts?? If not pm me. I do.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Edited by Chills420 version2 (02/27/03 01:15 PM)

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1341321 - 02/27/03 05:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You think it's bad now, wait until they start the random drug testing of citizens.

They have saliva drug testing technology now. Soon they will start pulling us over, and giving us drug tests.

Fail the test and you lose your liscense, and possibly go to jail.

They probably won't even need consent.

--------------------
This space for rent

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck