Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Omega 3
    #7464298 -

Hm really honestly I haven't a clue where this should go as I don't see it as ODD material rlly so if it needs to be moved mods please do.

Alright now to my question, I have a box of 80 omega 3 fish oil gels and it says to take 3 times daily but about how many hours apart am I supposed to take each one or do I just take 3 at once?

Thanks.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Omega 3 [Re: hpi]
    #7464366 -

You can take them all at once if you really want, it's not going to hurt you... the best way is to distrubute them with each meal, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at supper. You can take them on an empty stomach though if you don't eat at certain points.. Beware, fish oil capsules give some really raunchy burps! Ugh... I used to take them but now take flax oil instead... both have omega fatty acids, just the flax doesn't have the funky fish burps. hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Omega 3 [Re: emeryg89]
    #7465019 -

Quote:
the flax doesn't have the funky fish burps



Yep. I prefer flax also. :thumbup:


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Omega 3 [Re: hpi]
    #7465992 -

BEWARE! I take flax everyday, and have found myself constantly having to masturbate. Anywhere and at any time. I'm a jerky ninja though, so no worries here, but I figured I should warn you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fish oil beats statin drugs
( 1 2 all )
zorbman 5,449 22 07/29/05 03:00 PM
by zorbman
* Omega 3
( 1 2 all )
Rectul Threat 2,326 22 01/14/08 07:16 PM
by Rectul Threat
* Fish Oil Huehuecoyotl 3,148 17 04/09/08 05:31 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Omega-3 supplementation -- Linseed Oil For The Fucking Win!! AsanteM 1,872 9 04/10/09 02:57 PM
by Cannashroom
* Omega 3 fatty acid.
( 1 2 all )
EmbracingShadows 2,518 23 08/05/05 10:38 AM
by curiouskittin
* Fish oil in the treatment of schitzophrenia DimensionX 505 0 02/12/09 08:11 PM
by DimensionX
* Fish Oil/Omega 3 for Depression Cakes 969 3 01/27/08 02:31 PM
by ChiefGreenLeaf
* Flax Seed SirTripAlot 842 8 04/28/08 07:20 PM
by boxcarguy07

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
641 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.