Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need a new lifestyle
    #7447763 -

Any recommendations?


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447779 -

I've heard these are good..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447781 -

Move to a new area, study, workout and eat right. (oh...and get an enjoyable job)


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447782 -

start scrapping junk metal


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447798 -

Bounty Hunting

Squatting

Eco-terrorism


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Infrared]
    #7447805 -

So I should buy a box of condoms, move to Detroit and scrap junk metal...I'm not sure if that is the lifestyle for me.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7447824 -

Bounty hunting, now there's something i could get into.

Is there a website o something for the freelance bounty hunter?


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447839 -

Suck dicks for cash.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7447859 -

Not yet


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447887 -

Go 500+ miles north or south.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7447889 -

Sling coke.

Now that would be an interesting lifestyle.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a new lifestyle [Re: Cepheus]
    #7447968 -

Cepheus said:
Sling coke.

Now that would be an interesting lifestyle.



QFT :yesnod: :money:


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Business card ideas for "Jack of all Trades" media freelancer? Envix 366 19 02/16/18 05:35 PM
by Envix
* Freelance computer help BloodNOil 385 0 05/30/06 04:12 PM
by BloodNOil
* Anybody have any experience in freelance photography? SprewellSleeve 94 0 03/01/13 06:00 PM
by SprewellSleeve
* Do Europeans envy the American lifestyle? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
Gilgamesh18 24,248 574 08/30/14 08:45 PM
by newbie 86
* Do Americans envy the European lifestyle?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
nicechrisman 5,421 85 07/26/14 12:05 AM
by elax420
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,216 63 02/02/06 06:05 PM
by dr0mni
* How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daz01 6,811 110 07/26/15 05:06 PM
by Crystal G
* The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition
( 1 2 3 all )
LuSiD enthusiast 3,094 53 09/06/14 12:14 AM
by EllisDSox

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
547 topic views. 8 members, 34 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.