Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: dirk gently]
    #692541 - 06/21/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Go to Russia. You will find a lot of X and acid there. Ive just remember that I still got friends there, heh. I need to go there pick some up there and bring some acid vials back to US, heh.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaliChronic
Loc: Gulf Coast, USA
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Learyfan]
    #695734 - 06/23/02 06:55 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

if most of the mdma comes from outside the country., im guessing a chemist who could synthesize mdma could also synthesize lsd-25

--------------------
overgrow

InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: CaliChronic]
    #695848 - 06/23/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'd switch those around
You need much higher know how of chemistry to make LSD

-=Liquid Squid=-

OfflineCaliChronic
Loc: Gulf Coast, USA
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Liquid Squid]
    #695902 - 06/23/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

true, it probably takes more knowlege to synthesize lsd, but what i meant was with both, you need to be a trained or very experienced chemist, with almost professional laboratory eqipment. check out tihkal on mdma synthesis, its not easy by any means (you probably wont be able to understand 3/4 of it)

--------------------
overgrow

InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: CaliChronic]
    #696018 - 06/23/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LoL, thanks for the tip. I've seen the synth
Nothing that a chem student shouldn't be able to pulloff, with some *overtime* use of the school lab LoL
The precursors are another thing, but alot easier to come by then LSD's precursors

-=Liquid Squid=-

OfflineMushroomBoy123
enthusiast

Loc: Wa
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Liquid Squid]
    #696802 - 06/23/02 05:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

this is making me want to take a few cem classes this year at the community collage.

--------------------
There is a Fungus amoung us.

Offlinedeepr
the dancer

Loc: nzl
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: MushroomBoy123]
    #697277 - 06/23/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

drugs are made everywhere... just like people who like to take drugs are everywhere... after all we're only human ;]

right?

Offlinestealth
addict
    #700946 - 06/25/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This hippy dude I used to work with was telling me the best acid from the 70s came out of the Soviet Union.

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: stealth]
    #732769 - 07/09/02 12:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, there is bound to be acid manufacturers outside the US, maybe even here in NZ. I know we have a lot of speed labs here, cause of our speed 'epedemic', but thats probably cause speed is piss easy to make and gangs can make money, or so the media angles it anyway.
But most of the acid I have come across in large quantities here has been imported from the states, and I have seen vials of liquid acid which were 500 doses and that was definatley from the states.
On a sidenote, does anyone know the origin of the Salvador Dali tabs? (I know that more than one lab can use the same paper, but still) They are the main type goin round in my area at the moment, and I will say they are very nice!
I would ask but the guy I coulda asked is in jail now....bummer....

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Peace_Patrol]
    #732781 - 07/09/02 01:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think there are any labs here in NZ. It's a possibility, but highly unlikely. The last lot of acid I found was I think Circles of Life, yellow blotter with blue circles and patterns on them. No idea where it came from.

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

Loc: New Zealand
    #732782 - 07/09/02 01:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

There were some Dali's making the rounds here a few months back...pretty decent trips, got the old "they're double-sided" story from one guy

I always assumed most of the acid in NZ came from Europe, maybe via Oz...there hasn't been a shortage of it here (to my knowledge) like the yank's have been complaining of so that may be why...I really doubt there are any labs here tho. Why import a kilo of ergotamine tartrate on the off-chance you can pull off the synth when you could import a few sheets of blotter with minimal chance of being detected? If there was a lab here, we'd be swimming in acid considering the low population...

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Pynchon]
    #732818 - 07/09/02 02:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, thats true, there may not be a COMMERCIAL lab in NZ but there are plenty of drug nerds out there makin little concoctions of everything we could imagine...or attempting to....recently a guy was busted in my area for importation, manufacturing and distribution of escstacy and MDA, and manufacture of heroin, and I think some other shit too. And this was in St.Arnaud which is just a verrrrrry small villiage in the mountains about an hour or so from nelson. Another guy this time in the city was busted for having all the precursors for heroin manufacture...so there is bound to be more people like that, though LSD is an entirely different ball game...one interesting thing I heard of a while ago while at an outdoor dance party was people selling mescaline extractions....didn't try any though..
Sheepish...I tried some of that acid that was yellow with blue 'spirograph' type patterns, it was OK but not as good as the Dali's, but with the yellow ones I was told from several people they are called 'Mandala's' but then again I spose with something like that they can just pick and choose a cool name, whereas with the Dali's its pretty obvious cause the sheets are Dali paintings...

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

#732843 - 07/09/02 03:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I always wondered about the feasibility of small-scale MDxx labs here...and it's certainly true that NZ chemists have proven "innovative" in the past -- where else could some bored junky chemist come up with a process for making dope from the innocent panadeine?

I still doubt the possibility of an LSD lab tho -- you said yourself that some guy got busted with heroin precursors and that's just two chemicals and a stove!

That mescaline extraction thing is really intrigueing...was it just like a boiled-down pedro tar or something more refined?

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Re: Are there LSD manufacturers outside the US? [Re: Pynchon]
    #734080 - 07/09/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I was also at first suspecting the usual foul tasting, thick tarry mescal gloop that most people are used to with cactus, but I took a look anyway and when I saw the doses I was surprised to see clear crystals.
There are some very LARGE San Pedro gardens in my area, they have even been featured in a few garden magazines, even though the 'real' purpose of them is pretty obvious....there was this one guy who also grew agaves to make tequila and he said he was going to call it 'mescal' instead of tequila hehehe.
But yeah the mescaline crystals were interesting, they were asking $30 a dose, which I suppose is kind of steep but a friend of mine got one for $20 cause she knew the guy, and she said it was very, very nice, said that it was the best trip of her life (now she's always nagging me to get some cactus!) I have no idea how they did the extraction, but I have seen a few methods on the net like at lycaeum, maybe they used on of these.

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

#735713 - 07/10/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If you saw mescaline crystals at any price I'm pathetically envious.

>>>said that it was the best trip of her life (now she's always nagging me to get some cactus!)

Mescaline probably provided me with my most worthwhile trip too. Cactus is worth the patience.

Offlinewhy
journeyman
    #735948 - 07/10/02 07:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I would imagine it would be easier in a non-western country. The authorities have less interest in precursors and the police and Judges are easier to bribe

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder