Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Ear Tones ???????????????????????
    #3213235 - 10/04/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

In another thread, someone brought up those "ear tones" a lot of us get and beleives they are related to mind control technology and I wanted to suggest the consideration of other probable causes.

These tones are brought up enough at other spiritual message boards that I decided I would do some web research on them a while back.

Here's are many diverse explainations I found;

A possible sign of hearing loss.

They are common in sensitives and psyhics prior to quakes and sysmic activity caused by the scalar waves. These waves also make shapes in the clouds too- saw photos- it was cool. I found that ear tones are most commonly reported during heavy solar flare activity. There's a web site where you can report them and they match reports to sysmic and scalar wave activity.

Left ear tones are related to being over polarized in the negative and right ear tones are related to being over polarized in the positive, like a sign you are hiting tilt and the tones help with balancing energy.

Tones are being sent to us to increase deep memory capabilities

Tones are being sent to us to bring the two hemispheres of the brain in sync

The tones do create a measurable shift in electromagnetic brain wave activity found in the temporal lobes. What effect they have on the temporal lobes other then shifting activity wasn't stated.

The last one, was that certain tones can induce trance like brain wave activity for mind control purposes from an outside source through telepathic interference of your thoughts.

There are probably even more diverse explanations that I didn't find.

I personally have come to NO conclusion about the cause other then in my case, it's not hearing loss, because my hearing is excellent and above average on tests.

I mentioned I would share what I dug up on them. I'd be curious to hear other explainations as well if anyone has them.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Ear Tones ??????????????????????? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3213355 - 10/04/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Tinnitus, I've had it for years.

High activity gives it to me.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3213402 - 10/04/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe. My dad has some hearing problems. I turn up the volume of my headphones kinda high, but not often. And i find that i hear things quite well. For example, i asked my friends and my family if they could hear the TV high pitch tone when the sound is muted, and only my little brother said he could. I hear it all the time.

I found that ear tones are most commonly reported during heavy solar flare activity

I get ear tones whenever I want. It sometimes comes on its own when i'm concentrated on something, like when i'm reading or when i'm thinking stuff up.

Left ear tones are related to being over polarized in the negative and right ear tones are related to being over polarized in the positive, like a sign you are hiting tilt and the tones help with balancing energy.

No left and right difference for me. It seems like its comin from the center of the brain

Haha, i doubt it. I'm not particularly awesome at remembering stuff, though i do smoke weed so that doesn't help.

hmmm, that'd be cool..

The tones do create a measurable shift in electromagnetic brain wave activity found in the temporal lobes. What effect they have on the temporal lobes other then shifting activity wasn't stated.

That is something that would be very interesting to do more research on. Recently, when i smoked AK47 after a month of being sober (and another time 2 months ago when i was in amsterdam), i think i reached the theta brain wave state, which is the state between being awake and asleep. Interesting stuff happened, I can PM you what happened, cuz its a bit too personal to talk abt it here, and ppl might think i'm crazy...hehe

The last one, was that certain tones can induce trance like brain wave activity for mind control purposes from an outside source through telepathic interference of your thoughts.

ya...it seems (conscious) trance like state is a good description. The mind control part seems a bit far fetched though. All i know is i hope its not true.

peace

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3213501 - 10/04/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've been doing more research since I posted this as it dawned on me, I have been getting them a lot again in the last two weeks and was just blowing them off.

Tinnitus is another explaination I came across in this search. It says tinnitus is related to just the left ear. I get it in both.

Health status in general is another, like eating to much sugar can be a probable cause for sensitives.

Lots of stuff related to geological activity and one interesting one about it beings earths from of communication for keeping us in sync with her, weather we can hear it or not.

If some more people post with curious interest, I can add links as I started saving them. I'm learning a lot. My head is a bit blown and disturbed at the moment with some stuff I just read, ya know, stuff that makes you go "What the Fuck?" I'm just processing it to realign it.

Definetely PM me that story exclusive, I want to see if it matches anything I've read so far.

Coming from the middle of the head eh? The ones I get are in my ears.

You said they happen on their own when you are reading or thinking up stuff. That was addressed in one of the sites, but you won't like the answer they gave. I'll send ya link in a few and an explaination that smooths over theirs by getting to truth beyond truth.

I'm not buying into manevolent crap thats for sure. Things can look that way from a 3-D duality perspective, but if you shift to a 5-D all aligned with the one perspective, everything becomes cool.

I'm beggining to think that there are simply lots of possible reasons and ya gotta take em on a case by case basis.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #3213732 - 10/04/04 12:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If we wish to survive we need not listen but learn to see.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Ear Tones ??????????????????????? [Re: Droz]
    #3213760 - 10/04/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Tones are frequency patterns and you can see those patterns with the inner eye as well if its developed enough too. I just started seeing them last April, but it's not very developed. Maybe I'll pay attention to looking see patterns in them the next times I hear them.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for inspiring the idea!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3213782 - 10/04/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not too impressed..  I get this often when I try to go to sleep at night, sometimes after I wake up, and it's been like that for 17, maybe 18 years now.
If those tones were moving anyone towards anything..  after all the time I've had the tones..  I think I'd already be there.

and while I'm pretty cool and all..  do yall really think anybody wants MORE of me? :blush:

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3213845 - 10/04/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah mush. Nobody notices anything beneficial coming from them. A lot of people think they serve negative purposes. If it is nothing more then being able to hear solar flare generated sysmic activity and geological disturbances then, there is NOTHING to expect from them.

I'm not impressed either which is why I just ignore them. But now, I want to look for patterns just for fun.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #3214345 - 10/04/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

We are beings of the vibrational sun.

We should build a very big stone temple and call ourself gods of the sun.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #3215665 - 10/04/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

tinitus is fucking hell!!!
it's simply constant signals being sent to the brain from fucked up hearing cells in the ear...
my dad has it real loud (a bomb fell by him in the war) i also have it and its annoying as hell!

sometimes though it will "spark" up and all of a sudden i'll get it REAL loud but it goes after about ten seconds!

there were a couple of times during meditation (when i felt "in the zone") that i noticed an audible constant tone other then the one's i have all the time... as if it stopped fluctuating and i could hear my brain wave's tone...

which makes me think that maybe this constant noize is somehow effecting my brain all the time.. maybe even changing my personality in a way?

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3216100 - 10/04/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My brother is a paranoid schizophrenic. He hears tones all the time. He links these with thought monitoring, but he has also seen men beaming thoughts into his head with ray guns.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Ear Tones ??????????????????????? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3216322 - 10/04/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wild!  :whoa:

The first time I got insight into that was when I watched the movie a beautiful mind about John Nash played by Russel Crow. Have you seen that?

At another board someone posted an interesting take on schizophrenia that didn't call it a disease. We were talking about John Nashes equilibrium theory and they thought to add the article to give different insight into his schizophrenia. Maybe, I'll post it in the mental health forum, but it does have a spiritual perspective so maybe it can go here.

We're getting off topic but its interesting. I was just concerned about Lightening Fractals comment about ATM's beeming mind control tones in another thread and wanted to offer up some other explainations for them besides mind control.

There's some wild shit out there. I don't know how to reason away the HAARP stuff, but I don't do conspiracy theories either. Thats duality stuff. Behind it all, the plan is in alignment.

I was glad to learn today about the link to sensitives and sugar. I do tend to get them when I am not eating a lot and throw my blood sugar levels off kilter.

I lost my appetite in the last two weeks and have been getting them again so it made sense and was applicable in my case.

There are so many explainations out there and really, I think they have to be studied on a case by case basis.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3216841 - 10/05/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

After observing my brother's various distortions of reality I hold any "out there" seeming claims or explanations as highly suspect due to the fact that my brother, until 2 years ago, was a highly rational person who suddenly started making "out there" leaps of logic as a result of his malady.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #3217731 - 10/05/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hi there,
I think you know the scientific explanations:
1. loud sounds can make eartones, which won't go away if they are loud enough (bomb) or endured to long (to be often in very loud disco).
2. stress and dehydration, if suffered for a long period of time, can cause eartones, which are reversible to a little amount (if noticed fast, with oxigene, hydration and decompression)
These tones are high pitched and there can appear more tones than one at the same time.

I also read about the mindcontrol-frequencies, but I think, they are on a deeper (brain-frequency) pitch, and you commonly hear some weird stuff with them (like altered voices or noises), if you would hear the 'carrier-wave' at all. But there are mind-emotion-altering waves, which are fix, as well. Can't remember the frequencies.

I should review my archives again :wink:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3218341 - 10/05/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"I also read about the mindcontrol-frequencies, but I think, they are on a deeper (brain-frequency) pitch, and you commonly hear some weird stuff with them (like altered voices or noises), if you would hear the 'carrier-wave' at all. But there are mind-emotion-altering waves, which are fix, as well. Can't remember the frequencies."

Like that one.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #3223247 - 10/06/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I get occasional intermittent spells of tinnitus (ear tones). Fortunately for me, it's rare and only lasts from a few seconds to less than a minute.

Tinnitus is, by definition, the perception of a simple, steady state sound. If the sound is complex, like a voice, it's called a hallucination. Tinnitus is caused by all manor of things from a mild, passing irritation of the cochlea to more serious pathologies in the auditory nerves or even the brain.

Sunspots, solar flairs, sun vibrations, geologic explanations such as tectonic plate movements or piezoelectric effects, lightning, ocean currents and other natural phenomena are all complex and varying. If they were the cause of tinnitus, the sound would not likely be steady state; it would modulate in phase, frequency, and amplitude according to the supposed natural phenomenon that generated it.

This goes double for the 'out there' explanations like alien mind control, mind reading, and NSA ray guns.

Well, I'm not so sure about the NSA...  :grin:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Ear Tones ??????????????????????? [Re: Diploid]
    #3223485 - 10/06/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

personally, if i just relax and listen quietly, i immediatly hear an ear tone, I just have to look for it. Throughout my day though i dont notice it. Im pretty sure its always there tho

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7319456 - 08/21/07 08:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
In another thread, someone brought up those "ear tones" a lot of us get and beleives they are related to mind control technology and I wanted to suggest the consideration of other probable causes.

These tones are brought up enough at other spiritual message boards that I decided I would do some web research on them a while back.

Here's are many diverse explainations I found;

They are common in sensitives and psyhics prior to quakes and sysmic activity caused by the scalar waves. These waves also make shapes in the clouds too- saw photos- it was cool. I found that ear tones are most commonly reported during heavy solar flare activity. There's a web site where you can report them and they match reports to sysmic and scalar wave activity.

There are probably even more diverse explanations that I didn't find.

I personally have come to NO conclusion about the cause other then in my case, it's not hearing loss, because my hearing is excellent and above average on tests.

I mentioned I would share what I dug up on them. I'd be curious to hear other explainations as well if anyone has them.

I think it's the din from all my dead relatives throughout time trying to control my thoughts.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineJraft
Psychonaut inTraining
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    #7319753 - 08/21/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Hearing Damage. Basically everyones got it. Pretty much anything around or over 120 decibels can cause permenant hearing damage. Who hasn't mowed their lawn without earplugs, or listened to super loud music before. The time it is most noticable is right after the damage. Have you ever come home from a club or a live concert and noticed your ears "ringing" unusually loud? That is permenant hearing damage your hearing. And it doesnt nessasarily have to impair your hearing whatso ever. It is only when it gets to a certain degree of damage before it starts to get louder then your actual surroundings. Thats why most people only hear it when it is quiet.

Unless its actually mind control tones and thats what they want me to think. :shocked: Paranoia's a bitch.

--------------------

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#7320277 - 08/22/07 12:19 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

If you really want to test this hypothesis, from now on, whenever your ear rings, quickly ask everyone you can find if their ears were just ringing too.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale