Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination)
    #7309148 -

for the past 3 days (or so) I have been having nightmares every night. Increasingly getting worse every time.

For example last night,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For some reason in my dream my girlfriends parents had gave a house, which was more somewhat a mansion, that was way over 100 years old.

Upon entering I had a terrible feeling that something was not right. I was with a group of people whom I only identified one person, an old friend of mine who was more of a "metalhead" type person who inflicted damage upon themselves and really didnt care about anything.

So, I asked my friend, "you want to go look around with me?", He agreed and we started walking. Entering the first room we found I saw just a pair of fishing boots walking by, and I said "holy shit did you just see that".

His response was "yes, I saw it. But Shhh you will scare them away when you talk". So I walked on silent.

After learning to remain silent more and more entities appeard, now seeing full bodies I had noticed an old bellboy that had to have been dead for many many years (judging by his clothes) but looked perfectly preserved.

After seeing that I awoke, got up, took a piss, got some water, and went back to sleep.

Upon falling back asleep I woke up right back into the dream. Now everybody gone I walked into the empty mansion where I went into the room I deemed the safest looking and made into a bedroom.

Inside the room was a bed I did not put there, and underneath the covers of the bead was a body. I slowly walked over to it and up popped my girlfriend. This was very comforting knowing she was there.

After feeling much better I looked over in the corner of the room where I noticed there were 3 guitars, 2 electric 1 acoustic.

I Went straight over to the gray electric one and looked for a date. 1955.

It then hit me that a famous guitarist had live here and this guitar would be worth a lot of money.

My girlfriend was quite inquisitive so I walked it over to her to show her when out of a nowhere a very deep raspy demonic voice said "I have come for many teeth". (my translation of that is that somehow by chance random things would occur that would knock out my teeth one by one).

I told me girlfriend "we have to go now". And she refused, she said it was nothing and everything would be ok. Directly after that the same voice said "I am also here for the mother". And then I woke up again.

Before those two I had a nonsensical dream about gliding around by a big body of water near this mansion.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 3rd day in a row I have woke up in a sweat and had to call someone just to hear a real human voice and make sure I am not still dreaming.

I cannot remember the other 2 at this point, but they have been a little worse each time.

The events of the dream may not seem very traumatizing, but what made it so bad was the realness and the vivdness.

Any ideas on how to combat these awful dreams? It seems if I smoke MJ they all go away and I have awesome intricate dreams, but I am trying to get a job right now and want to be able to pass a piss test no matter what.

Could it possible be something I am doing in my everyday life?

If anyone took the time to read all of that, thanks.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309204 -

I have been studying dream interpretation for a while now.. Nightmares are basically the same as any other dream, the only reason you remember it so vividly is because it was scary. Nightmares are just a way of your unconscious to get your attention about a problem that is going on in your life. If you ignore this problem, or dont adress it, you will have recurring or more dreams that may or may not frighten you. What you need to do is analyze your dream. Find some place online that has a dream dictionary of some sort, analyze your dream, and adress the issue. Your nightmares, should then stop. Good luck! Sweet dreams!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: InsaneMaryJane]
    #7309227 -

InsaneMaryJane said:
I have been studying dream interpretation for a while now.. Nightmares are basically the same as any other dream, the only reason you remember it so vividly is because it was scary. Nightmares are just a way of your unconscious to get your attention about a problem that is going on in your life. If you ignore this problem, or dont adress it, you will have recurring or more dreams that may or may not frighten you. What you need to do is analyze your dream. Find some place online that has a dream dictionary of some sort, analyze your dream, and adress the issue. Your nightmares, should then stop. Good luck! Sweet dreams!




www.dreammoods.com - best person to interpret them is yourself


Either something is stressing you more and more each day or the fact that your paying attention to your dreams after the first one is making them easier to remember and more realistic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7309241 -

I've heard that interpreting dreams actually defeats their purpose.

It is a good idea to write them down immediately upon waking, without analyzing.

I've also heard that the key to surviving death with an intact psyche is to learn how to lucid dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7309245 -

I also have chase dreams frequently where in the end I have to fly away, which is more of gliding because I cant stay flying.


"Having difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances. You may be struggling to stay aloft and stay on course. "

"Chase dreams often stem from feelings of anxiety in your walking life. The way we respond to anxiety and pressure in real life is typically manifested as a chase dream. Running is an instinctive response to physical threats in our environment. Often in these dream scenarios, you are being pursued by some attacker, who wants to hurt or possibly kill you. You are running away, hiding, or trying to outwit your pursuer. Chase dreams may represent your way of coping with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, you are running away and avoiding it.�Ask yourself who is the one chasing you and you may gain some understanding and insight on the source of your fears and pressure.


I also have chase dreams frequently where in the end I have to fly away, which is more of gliding because I cant stay flying.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309252 -

"To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking."


That is just weird...I need to do some thinking.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309258 -

Haunted House
To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7309262 -

Also look up mansion


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7309267 -

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can get to fixing this fast. it effects me a whole day after, like something terrible happened.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309270 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
"To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking."



Dream interpretation is not this simple. Dreams are the product of your subconscious, which is extremely difficult to access in a waking state. I wouldn't trust any dream interpretations from anyone other than a professional psychoanalyst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309276 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
This is a 3rd day in a row I have woke up in a sweat and had to call someone just to hear a real human voice and make sure I am not still dreaming.





Thats not the best way to test if your still dreaming as that would be possible to do in a dream world and waking world. Also it might bug your friends. A good trick is look at a digital clock or watch, look away and look back. If you are dreaming the numbers will never be the same. Its flawless, well unless the minutes change or something but its usually just shapes and letters.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7309295 -

I often have lucid nightmares that are damn near impossible to wake up from. It's common to wake up in 3 or 4 other dream worlds until I finally regain consciousness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309551 -

I've been having pretty fucked up dreams as well, I get killed in weird ways: guy crushing my skull with his fists, getting shot when my gun is empty for some reason...not only are these dreams extremely vivid, but I actually feel pain in the dream and have to force myself to wake up.


--------------------
"Observing spirits on the wall, What are they telling you?" -Death

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7309693 -

Its cause you've quit smoking man.

I got a really vivid weeks worth of nightmares / adventure dreams when I quit smoking (after smoking everyday for ages).

Mine tended to focus on the end of the world by some means (zombies; similar to 28days later / nuclear holocaust / government dictatorship).

It'll go back to normal after a week or so.. its just the initial phase after quiting tasty buds. I've gone back to smoking nearly everyday now; and I can't remember my dreams / I sleep like a rock :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wor{l}ds yawn n cough
( 1 2 all )
poopitonthefloor 2,651 23 01/30/08 07:16 PM
by awesomebastard
* Wii Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! albino_shroom 584 5 12/07/06 01:47 AM
by darkstar45
* i had a nightmare pong 453 10 08/22/08 02:23 PM
by Platinum
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,041 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* Nightmares Teddypaul 1,317 17 07/19/07 08:49 PM
by rod
* Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 8,447 72 11/28/04 12:44 AM
by beejay
* is it normal to only have nightmares? every night?
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,973 28 06/01/07 11:10 PM
by HB
* Be warned, this will offend you!
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 1,755 27 01/04/06 01:52 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,044 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.