Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Adaptation of mushrooms to the users conditions???
    #726397 - 07/06/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, I apologize if this is too advanced for this forum. But I've been watching my friends cultivation for a while now. When he started around 6 months ago, he had a single Koh Samui syringe. He has ordered no more and has made his syringes from prints taken from the bigger, stronger mushrooms that grew aggresively. Now he is noticing his flushes are starting to increase, as well as the overall potency of the mushrooms. Is there any possiblity that the mushrooms have "evolved" and are starting to adapt to his conditions therefore explaining why many more are maturing? Or is that getting into the cloning/genetics area?? Thanks all!!!

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethaikoh
Stranger
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Visigoth]
    #726431 - 07/06/02 11:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.hardxxxmovies.com/bc0630/video1_7.html
www.hardcoresexflix.com/black/mpegs/mb5.mpg

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Re: Adaptation of mushrooms to the users condition [Re: thaikoh]
    #728279 - 07/07/02 03:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OK, surely someone else has something to add to this. Here's what I'm trying to figure out. When a casing/cake flushes, some shrooms get big, some get small, some abhort, etc. Obviously, a shroom that gets bigger, faster than the rest is an indicator that it enjoyed ur conditions. Now, shrooms don't give birth to other shrooms. So I'm trying to figure out if this adaptation/trait will be present in the majority of the spores that this shroom produces. Meaning that if u keep making prints from the dominant shrooms of the flush and keep ur conditions the same, is it going to cause a noticeable difference in size of flush, size of fruits, etc. Anyone???

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Visigoth]
    #728340 - 07/07/02 04:20 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflineL3D
enthusiast
Re: Adaptation of mushrooms to the users conditions??? [Re: dog]
    #728477 - 07/07/02 05:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

>But I think it would take a great number of generations, perhaps hundreds, before you would see a noticable difference

I don;t belive that to be true. If i remember right a disscussion was done on this before. I belive it does happen within a few generations. I belive this is way it is recomended that you don;'t stick with BRF or Birdseed or whatever for too long and mix it up occationaly. However where it is started above to be more potent i belive they acctuly get weaker when you are used to a substrate.
As far as condidtions go it would make sense that they would get used to a RH or temp level over time. thats why some cubies are found in soem places but not in others.

jsut my .02

L3D

Anonymous

Re: Adaptation of mushrooms to the users conditions??? [Re: Visigoth]
    #728529 - 07/07/02 06:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom