Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: CureCat]
    #7273272 -

Hmm... he has not returned to comment.

Hopefully he is just being adverse, rather than spewing chunks of mushroom out of either end.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: CureCat]
    #7273294 -

Indeed, don't let your desire to trip override the need to properly identify everything you have. If some are in doubt, throw them away. I ignored the doubt and paid that hefty fee. I know you saw it and thought something like "That looks a bit different from the others". Yet ignored your instinct. Boiling them may have been your saving grace, but please be more aware next time. You might not be so lucky. That is if you're not already shitting noisily into the toilet and waking everyone in the house with the loud groan of painful dry vomit convulsions.


--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: CureCat]
    #7273299 -

he hasn't been back yet...

probably glued to a toilet somewhere, with his friends ready to kick his ass.


--------------------
If you want to find psilocybin in species that are not yet known to be psychoactive, you should do chemical tests. That way you won't get sick and die all the time.
- Alan Rockefeller

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K. Dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: PinheadX]
    #7273356 -

i can only hope hes having a horrible time 
:puke:  :projectile:  :scat:  :glittershitz:  :shitstorm:  :poopontoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: PinheadX]
    #7273363 -

you kids are funny, we had another great time tripping balls. no1 was sick. you keep claiming these shrooms are bad- but then you link a shroom that looked nothing like what we picked. we only take shrooms that grow out of cow shit- like i said- im 29 yrs old, ive been picking shrooms in the same place since 1995, nothing has ever happened. its funny how easily you all get your feelings hurt and take things personal- i never said anything rude- yet all you little fags felt the need to talk shit- computer tough guys make me laugh. like i said previously- thanks 4 the concerns- but im OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273398 -

^fag :bananabang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273399 -

Hey ChiefalottaPot, did you happen to get a spore print on those circled mushrooms? Since you are the only person who really knows what they looked like up close, can you describe why you're so confident that they're safe? You've got about 10 more years experience than me hunting these things, so I'm all ears. I'd be curious to see a proper ID request per the forum guidelines of similar mushrooms (it sounds like the ones in question have been consumed).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #7273412 -

Chlorophyllum molybdites looks different at different stages of its life, like all mushrooms do, they also look diffrent in different conditions.
Yours

Chlorophyllum molybdites




and yours again

Edited by implee (08/08/07 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) *DELETED* [Re: implee]
    #7273482 -

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: poke smot!]
    #7273496 -

I second that, its to bad the guy doesn't take the information with thanks... He just said 'i know what im doing ive been doing it for 10 years' even though its obvious its a different mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273635 -

alright dude, at first i was just trying to help and be nice. You have the listening skills of a 2nd grader. No one EVER said that all of your mushrooms were bad JUST the CIRCLED ones. And no they are NOT cubes and yes they ARE poisonous.

And the link is EXACTLY what you picked retard. I dont believe your story for a second. If people consumed those CIRCLED, those CIRCLED, one more time for your slow ass, those CIRCLED mushrooms, then they got sick. YOU SUCK, if you have picked for 10 years and still cant tell a cube from a C. Molybdite. You have no business around mushrooms. I hope you go get some more molybdites and spray shit and vomit all over your house and friends.

Then you claim you arent rude, and then call everyone little fags in the same sentence. I dont think you are even 18. You are a little worthless piece of shit with a fucking attitude problem. Get the fuck out of here, no one wants your bitch ass around.

Oh and for the record, no one but you was talking shit until now.

I wash my hands of you. Good luck with your poison. Hope your next 10 years of supposed shroom hunting leaves you less retarded than your supposed last 10.....Jackass.

Oh and as for computer tough, I swear on pain of death if I ever saw you in person...Omg....we will just leave it at that. Why dont you just PM me your info so we can straighten this out. Or are you "computer tough".

Edited by Shrum821 (08/08/07 09:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: poke smot!]
    #7273646 -

SheetRooms said:
I have a new respect for you Mushroom Hunting forum types. I skimmed over those pics without even noticing. It's a good thing a forum exists for people to get knowledgeable advice on a serious matter.

Way to go! :thumbup:



Only to have it thrown in our face, by thankless little fucks like chiefalotaschwag.  Thats what you get for trying to be nice and help people.  Oh well, karma is a bitch, he will get his. :bandeodorant:

Edited by Shrum821 (08/08/07 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: Shrum821]
    #7273662 -

:onfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: implee]
    #7273739 -

AAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAA

u lil girls are funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273751 -

This is a flame forum now it needs to be closed, and this dumbass needs to get banned :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273787 -

thats what i thought. Bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: joekenorer]
    #7273861 -

joekenorer said:
I ate one once back in 95.  I was 15 and was so eager to trip again that I completely ignored the fact that it was somewhat different than the rest of my cubes.  I paid the price.  Vomiting+shitting is absolutely correct.  It got to the point that I was dry heaving so hard and loud that my shoulders and chest hurt.  I started drinking water and pretty soon I was spewing clear liquid from both ends.  I just kept refilling on water to counteract the dry heaves and shit cramps.  This went on for about 6 hours before my body finally got the mushroom completely out through my ass in whole chunks as if I just broke it up and dropped it in the toilet fresh.  It was a constant battle.  I had to force my ass shut so I could spin around and barf into the toilet, then jump right back on and continue shitting water.  My chest and shoulders hurt for almost a week after that.  I'll never forget the experience or the mushroom that caused it.



:rofl::rofl: that sucks ass


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: xpl0de]
    #7273874 -

Its been fun girls, but I didnt come here for negativity, so I will leave you kids to play amongst yourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273892 -

:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7273898 -

What part of tampa?
I'm going shrooming in tampa today! =] I'm a bit worried about it though.. i'm a n00b. Anyway nice hull! hope you have fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TAMPA FLORIDA SHROOMING newport1234 5,555 9 12/13/16 09:31 PM
by CuriousConstant
* I have ingested poisonous Chlorophyllum molybdites in the past: Future health problems? PsillyNilly 3,817 3 02/28/05 01:06 AM
by PsillyNilly
* Re: The Psilocybe cubensis of Florida Psylosymon 3,229 19 08/08/00 02:05 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Chlorophyllum molybdites motamanM 7,609 19 06/18/03 08:51 AM
by MagmaManiac
* Florida LAWN P. cubensis
( 1 2 all )
MagmaManiac 10,370 25 07/26/04 10:39 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Chlorophyllum molybdites: A quote from a book GGreatOne234 3,198 10 10/04/03 04:32 PM
by MagmaManiac
* A General Florida Terrain Question ShrewDigsby 1,642 12 01/19/03 05:01 PM
by Gumby
* Re: picking fresh psilocybin bearing mushrooms in the state of florida is not illegal
( 1 2 all )
The Mule 11,605 22 04/30/00 08:30 PM
by NonFunctional

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,349 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.