Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: PinheadX]
    #7268994 -

He needs to get butt fucked by a big black man :bananabang: cause thats what his butts gunna feel like soon.

PEEING OUT YOUR ANUS ISN'T FUN PEOPLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7269744 -

ChiefalottaPot said:
Well we drank the juice around 1:30 pm 2day and tripped from 2-10pm and no1 was sick- we had a great time. Thanks 4 the concerns though...Here's some more we just picked, I guess we will all die tomorrow when we consume these...LOL.




chiefalottapot, you're about 15-16 aren't you? The mushroom circled is chloro morbidlyte or however its spelled, I don't feel like looking up the exact spelling.

The reason you didnt suffer extreme stomach cramping and horrible body pains is becase you boiled them and strained out the shrooms. If you had given a friend that one to eat whole, I guarantee your friend would beat your ass till you cry like a bitch for being a dumb-fuck.

Its extremely painful, I know some kids in naples florida who have ate them... they claimed delusions (not trips) and couldent even explain how horrible the pain all over their body was. They only ate 1 too...

You dint find the circled mushroom on cow shit, you found it in the grass.... Grow up and realize you're fucking with peoples bodys and their minds, and that circled mushroom is not a cube, god is my witness and I swear to him and your life that is a chloro morbilydate or however its spelled.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: I2ancid]
    #7269758 -

Yea good eye i dident even notice those,They are a common mushroom that dwells in florida (often times directly from manure and around)Maybe he has devloped a tolereance fom eating them for 10 years? hehehehe.But serouisly that was just stupid,boiling all of them down,im sure you boiled the inactive pans down as well.Good luck kid


--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #7269789 -

:ass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #7270009 -

lovvingcubies said:
Yea good eye i dident even notice those,They are a common mushroom that dwells in florida (often times directly from manure and around)Maybe he has devloped a tolereance fom eating them for 10 years? hehehehe.But serouisly that was just stupid,boiling all of them down,im sure you boiled the inactive pans down as well.Good luck kid



I have a feeling you know chief.. dunno why, or how... just something tells me... and chloro's are rarely if ever found in manure, where you heard that I dunno... They MAY grow around some manure fertilized turf, but not directly growing OUT OF a cow patty.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #7270027 -

lovvingcubies said:
Yea good eye i dident even notice those,They are a common mushroom that dwells in florida (often times directly from manure and around)Maybe he has devloped a tolereance fom eating them for 10 years? hehehehe.But serouisly that was just stupid,boiling all of them down,im sure you boiled the inactive pans down as well.Good luck kid



I have a feeling you know chief.. dunno why, or how... just something tells me... and chloro's are rarely if ever found in manure, where you heard that I dunno... They MAY grow around some manure fertilized turf, but not directly growing OUT OF a cow patty.


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: I2ancid]
    #7270029 -

I can get some pictures? they mainly grow from a hay subtrate but i have seen them poping threw the patties,often times.Just day befor yesterday really.


--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #7270319 -

Shrum821 - Very good eye. Props for taking the time to circle the poisonous mushrooms for this guy.

Chief, those mushrooms circled are indeed Chlorophyllum molybdites, "Green Gills", they are great for boot kicking or going at with a golf club, but not much else. They will make you violently ill if consumed, and no other mushroom causes more poisonings in North America.
You should really take heed of the advice given to you in this thread... One day, I can imagine you coming across a deadly tan or white Amanita, and tossing it in your bag with the cubes.

Here is a link to a page on C. molybdites, since you don't seem like the sort of fellow willing to do your own research:

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/chlorophyllum_molybdites.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7270388 -

it's probably possible you could be poisoned by the cubes that were rolling around with the green gills in your bag.:igor:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: coon]
    #7270444 -

This is one of the best threads ever. I dont hope that this guy gets sick, but I hope he will be big enough to tell us if he does.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7270462 -

I was wondering the same thing, even if him or someone else gets sick, I dont think he would ever admit to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: Shrum821]
    #7270474 -

Also, I want him to thank you and apologize to you for going through the work of photoshoping those pictures and then chewing your ass for it. When I was reading your post it did not sound arrogant or smart assed at all.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: ChiefalottaPot]
    #7270484 -

Haha of course not, i was just trying to help. He scored some killer cubes and i just didnt want it to get ruined by projectile vomiting/diarrhea. Oh well. Some people take offense so easily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: Shrum821]
    #7270652 -

Yes, I have done the same paint work up on mixed collections, and i know how frustrating it is, after you do all that work for some stranger, to have them turn and be all indignant and snide with you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: Shrum821]
    #7271196 -

Shrum821 said:
Mushroom poisoning symptoms can take up to a couple to start showing up.  I was never trying to say you were stupid or anything, and what would be the point of me just making something up like that.  Im telling you man, if anyone consumed the CIRCLED mushrooms, then they WILL get sick. And of course you tripped, MOST of the shrooms you ate were cubes.  Hope your flaming diarrhea doesnt last too long.

Oh and yeah, we will see how funny you think it is tomorrow.

P.S.  Your newest pic has also has inactives, luckily not poisonous this time though.  Down on the bottom left.  For "picking shrooms for 10+yrs" you sure dont seem to know what you are doing.



Clearly the guy is a dumbass for not listening. I noticed the green gill too, but I just saw this post today.:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: TTT]
    #7272746 -

This kid is going to die lol

Or maybe he just picked some... FUCK THAT

He has real shrooms mixed with shit o matic ones HES GOING TO LAY ON HIS DAD

But soon enought elvis will barf on his chickens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: Popcorn911]
    #7272768 -

Popcorn911 said:
This kid is going to die lol

Or maybe he just picked some... FUCK THAT

He has real shrooms mixed with shit o matic ones HES GOING TO LAY ON HIS DAD

But soon enought elvis will barf on his chickens.



What in the hell are you talking about??

He won't die from eating C. molybdites, but he will become seriously ill.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: CureCat]
    #7272790 -

:bananahorsey: FTW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: implee]
    #7273243 -

I ate one once back in 95. I was 15 and was so eager to trip again that I completely ignored the fact that it was somewhat different than the rest of my cubes. I paid the price. Vomiting+shitting is absolutely correct. It got to the point that I was dry heaving so hard and loud that my shoulders and chest hurt. I started drinking water and pretty soon I was spewing clear liquid from both ends. I just kept refilling on water to counteract the dry heaves and shit cramps. This went on for about 6 hours before my body finally got the mushroom completely out through my ass in whole chunks as if I just broke it up and dropped it in the toilet fresh. It was a constant battle. I had to force my ass shut so I could spin around and barf into the toilet, then jump right back on and continue shitting water. My chest and shoulders hurt for almost a week after that. I'll never forget the experience or the mushroom that caused it.


--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh find (Tampa Florida) [Re: joekenorer]
    #7273264 -

joekenorer said:
I ate one once back in 95. I was 15 and was so eager to trip again that I completely ignored the fact that it was somewhat different than the rest of my cubes. I paid the price. Vomiting+shitting is absolutely correct. It got to the point that I was dry heaving so hard and loud that my shoulders and chest hurt. I started drinking water and pretty soon I was spewing clear liquid from both ends. I just kept refilling on water to counteract the dry heaves and shit cramps. This went on for about 6 hours before my body finally got the mushroom completely out through my ass in whole chunks as if I just broke it up and dropped it in the toilet fresh. It was a constant battle. I had to force my ass shut so I could spin around and barf into the toilet, then jump right back on and continue shitting water. My chest and shoulders hurt for almost a week after that. I'll never forget the experience or the mushroom that caused it.



Wow. Nice story.
At the very least, you learned your lesson with Green Gills rather than the Death Cap or something deadly.
Hopefully other people can learn from others' stories, rather than making the same mistake.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TAMPA FLORIDA SHROOMING newport1234 5,555 9 12/13/16 11:31 PM
by CuriousConstant
* I have ingested poisonous Chlorophyllum molybdites in the past: Future health problems? PsillyNilly 3,817 3 02/28/05 03:06 AM
by PsillyNilly
* Re: The Psilocybe cubensis of Florida Psylosymon 3,230 19 08/08/00 04:05 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Chlorophyllum molybdites motamanM 7,609 19 06/18/03 10:51 AM
by MagmaManiac
* Florida LAWN P. cubensis
( 1 2 all )
MagmaManiac 10,371 25 07/27/04 12:39 AM
by GGreatOne234
* Chlorophyllum molybdites: A quote from a book GGreatOne234 3,199 10 10/04/03 06:32 PM
by MagmaManiac
* A General Florida Terrain Question ShrewDigsby 1,642 12 01/19/03 07:01 PM
by Gumby
* Re: picking fresh psilocybin bearing mushrooms in the state of florida is not illegal
( 1 2 all )
The Mule 11,615 22 04/30/00 10:30 PM
by NonFunctional

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,349 topic views. 1 members, 168 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.