Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7214690 - 07/23/07 05:03 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
You know, you should really go travel the world sometime, to different asian, european, and south american countries... not party places but just like, places that are eccentric and rich in history. i really get the feeling you are the type of guy that would like that.

Yeah, I've been out of the country a few times. Been to Austria and the Bahamas. Both were before I was 15 though and I'm 25 now. Just haven't done much travelling in recent years. I'd like to start again sometime though. Always wanted to visit Australia since I was a little kid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7215107 - 07/23/07 06:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Gastronomicus said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

truffleupagus said:
Anybody tried Rocky Mountain Oysters?

there's a couple attached to the pig out back if you're interested

How'd you get cow balls onto a pig?

A. Cows dont have balls
B. They're pig balls on the pig
C. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7215117 - 07/23/07 06:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Apollyphelion said:
I'm not going to get pissed because of "cultural brainwashing" that causes some AMERICAN to lash out at Ping Ling because he enjoys Poodle Sausage.

The Cheyenne were thus named by the french for their practice of eating dogs

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7215854 - 07/23/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I just had an afterthought.

I bet a lot of people would order Bichon Frise if they saw it on a menu.  Just put it in there under Steak.:grin:

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7216201 - 07/23/07 11:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I tried a few odd things, mostly when I lived in Australia. Sea turtle was tasty. Sea urchins (grabbed it fresh off the reef myself) was not so tasty. Ate the eye of a spit-roasted pig on a dare. Probably the most rare/odd thing I ate was a dugong (the South Pacific equivalent of the manatee).

I'll try just about anything once. The way I see it, if someone else eats it and enjoys it then its not gonna hurt me.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7216879 - 07/24/07 04:35 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ToTheSummit said:

I'll try just about anything once. The way I see it, if someone else eats it and enjoys it then its not gonna hurt me.

there was a show called Globe Trekker - I watched all the time - this chap Ian something would go all over and try the local food.
There is a small tribe of Innuit that eat seal shit mixed with water on the New year - It is mixed with water and fat (I think) and made into a paste, then each member of the family has a lick. Ian tried it - then I think he puked on he floor - they cut the shot, and came back to him wiping his mouth and gagging.

OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: idiotek]
    #7225066 - 07/26/07 03:58 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

1d10t3k said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

1d10t3k said:
Yeah, cuz you know, everyone can afford to just travel to exotic places and eat tiny $500 steaks and still have expendable cash for ridiculous drug habits.

:brow:

im trying to get my shit together.

Good luck with that. 

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7212969#Post7212969

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7200381/an/0/page/1

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7177943/an/0/page/2

What's funny is that it took me about 2 minutes to find those gems. 

For someone who obviously isn't THAT stupid (based solely on the fact that you can compose coherent sentences) you sure seem to enjoy presenting multiple types of personalities depending on the forum where it would be most acceptable.  ODD threads aren't very popular unless they're about some over the top drug story, OTD is similar in the over-the-top sense (plus having links to all your photos/vids in your signature helps stave off being ridiculed as another UncleLuke clone since so many people on the internet are guys who let stupidity slide if you're "hot"), and the Pub seems to favor pseudo-intellectualism..

Looks like you've got this sort of thing down after having been banned from every other drug forum of which you've been a member.  :thumbup:

The whole multiple personality thing, just FYI: I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and have been institutionalized because of it.

It doesn't make sense to me why you would post threads that I generated in an attempt to embarrass me. Because if I were that ashamed about it, obviously I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. Yea, I like to do a lot of drugs. Yea, I take risks. That's what I do, lmao. I probably post in different personalities, or rather "mindwaves," as I do, depending on the state that I am in.

Have you considered: maybe nobody's really looking at my myspace, youtube, and site pics/video with real interest, and you're the only one so riled up over them for no reason, because you're the type of person looking for a reason to hate virtually anything. Damn, I must consume so much time and energy of yours for you to feel so passionate about me LOL. Well... you're an astute little member of society, so keep paving the way for us all my lad LOLOLOOLOLOOL

Also I love how anybody who can form coherent sentences automatically gets the "pseudo-intellectual" label, in your book. LMFAO!!!!! Fuck, go read a book.

And today, I'm loaded on tranquilizers so that's where I stop.

Edited by Crystal G (07/26/07 04:48 AM)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #7225146 - 07/26/07 05:21 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i've had iguana, guinea pig and monkey... all really tasty...

i will eat just about anything... the only thing i really dislike is cheese... i have no idea why, but i hate cheese... the stronger it is, the more i hate it...

and learning_byte... god i miss ecuadorian food.. we made ceviche de camarĂ³n yesterday and it almost brought tears to my eyes...

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #7225153 - 07/26/07 05:34 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm a fan of exotic meats and other such things. Sushi is always good (except urchin, bleh) frog legs are awesome, aligator is awesome, rattlesnake is awesome if its prepared right. I've had a few times bad and a few times good now. All sorts of waterfowl and grazers like deer and elf and buffalo are good. Bear was 'ok' Bit tough and really gamey. Shark is excellent, especially smoked, Sting ray can be good if prepared properly. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head but I know I've eaten other more exotic things. Fuck now I'm hungry.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #7225164 - 07/26/07 05:40 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I'm a fan of exotic meats and other such things. Sushi is always good (except urchin, bleh) frog legs are awesome, aligator is awesome, rattlesnake is awesome if its prepared right. I've had a few times bad and a few times good now. All sorts of waterfowl and grazers like deer and elf and buffalo are good. Bear was 'ok' Bit tough and really gamey. Shark is excellent, especially smoked, Sting ray can be good if prepared properly. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head but I know I've eaten other more exotic things. Fuck now I'm hungry.

I used to hate sea urchin too, mainly because when I put it in my mouth it would have this bitter, rotten taste and texture that would remind me of a log of shit.

But then I had a sea urchin that was FRESHLY KILLED and sliced open... its spikes were literally still wobbling around, and it was absolutely delicious. None of that tangy taste that it normally has to it; I swear that bitter taste is either a result of some kind of metabolic rigor-mortis type reaction in the urchin setting in.

So, if you ever go to a sushi restaurant and see LIVE SEA URCHIN on the menu, grab it!

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #7225212 - 07/26/07 06:12 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Its the combination of the flavor but mostly the texture that kills me. I am not a fan of slimeballs.

My general rule with shellfish and similar things is cooked (lightly is fine) or smoked.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Who here likes to eat all kinds of weird shit? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #7228763 - 07/27/07 12:04 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

what is alligator and stingray like

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#7231814 - 07/27/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, thanks to everybody who's mentioned some of the more exotic things they've tried eatin'. It gives me ideas. Now I just gotta start getting out a little more.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder