Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Identify please... help
    #717469 -

are these good shrooms or bad? please help, just picked them




--------------------
-Rick

-----------------------------------
Some people say our youth is influenced by video games. That is not true, if we were, we'd be running around in dark rooms listening to electronic music while eating small pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #717624 -

Crush a stem. Does it stain blue? Are the spores purplish-black? If you answered yes to both questions, I'd say chow down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #717627 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: vatoloco]
    #717773 -

well i want to take them now, so buying a bbook would take to long.... please help.





--------------------
-Rick

-----------------------------------
Some people say our youth is influenced by video games. That is not true, if we were, we'd be running around in dark rooms listening to electronic music while eating small pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #717857 -

Where did you find them?
At first glance they sorta resemble a cubensis, but, the pic and the view of the shroom is a little difficult. Was there a veil, whats the sporeprint, whats the color of the gills, whats the color of the stem, was there blueing, were they growing on dung....where were they growing, what area do you live in?

So basically you're saying you dont have time to save your life. Buying a book instead of eating them right now is way smarter. You should really thikn before you eat them.

Do some fucking research man...think about it, you can't really get a definite ID w/o a sporeprint....especially with crappy pics.

Answer some of those questions and you'll probably get a better answer. THey do look like a cubensis, but you realy shouldn't take my word. Secondly, there is no bruising that i can see on the stems....just the cap. If those are spores on the big cap, they are purple-brown, a good indication that its a psilocybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: angryshroom]
    #717980 -

Even if you have a good pic try to put a little effort into telling us what it looks like. Sporeprint is a good idea too!

Fd


--------------------
___________________________________________________________________
Fd3000 is really a brown dancing monster. He uses the info he gets from his crazy dreams to help those in need. Too bad he doesn't really exist...

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: angryshroom]
    #717986 -

Well said angryshroom! Quit being lazy and do some research

>well i want to take them now, so buying a bbook would take to long.... please help.

Maybe you just shouldn't be hunting for shrooms. That kind of attitude indicates ignorance and immaturity, which is something that does not mix with shroom hunting. It's simple Bart, do the research, or don't eat the mushrooms.

-Gumby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Gumby]
    #718360 -

what the hell were they growing on? They look like cubes with spores all over the top of the caps, but I cannot be sure as you didn't specify what they are growing on!


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #718767 -

living in texas, growing out of cow shit.


--------------------
-Rick

-----------------------------------
Some people say our youth is influenced by video games. That is not true, if we were, we'd be running around in dark rooms listening to electronic music while eating small pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #719893 -

if they were growing from dung in texas they are psilocybe cubensis. I wuld take all of those plus some, but you will trip nicely off those few...


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #719931 -

how bout these? They were growing from cow dung as well, in texas. Rained yesterday, picked in the morning.



--------------------
-Rick

-----------------------------------
Some people say our youth is influenced by video games. That is not true, if we were, we'd be running around in dark rooms listening to electronic music while eating small pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #720072 -

We already told you in the pictures forum that those were no good. What good does it do to get an ID on something your stupid friends ate aleady, anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Bart_Simp]
    #720366 -

Hey dipshit!

If I run into you I am going to kick your ass up between you Shoulder blades like your parents should do to you.
You are obviously not getting the point of what people here are telling you so I wish you would get banned from these forums all together.

You have no business eating shrooms at all....You are too fucking immature to do any mind exploration.....get a grip on yourself man...its just intoxication....You have a serious problem....and that little fucking stunt about feeding your friends mushrooms with no ID was about the most irresponsible thing i have actually heard someone admit to in a long ass time....Perhaps in a few more years when the stupidity of adolescence leaves your body chemistry you will be ready to embrace the shroom.

I am ashamed that you are from Texas....I tend to think Texans get a undue stereotype about being stupid and simple...but you my friend go a long way to back up that stereotype...Perhaps you should pack your shit and move to Oklahoma.

Stick your fucking tongue back in your stupid fucking mouth and grow up! And pray you don't run into me at the Wal-Mart.....

Many of you may know me and know that I NEVER talk to people this way especially not at the Shroomery....but I feel I needed to vent this.

I apologize for any non-shroomy vibe I may have exposed you to.

Peace,
TR

BTW, those look indeed like Texas cubies so If you must...eat away...



--------------------
All rhinos are endangered species...save the rhinos

Edited by TrippinRhino (07/03/02 12:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: TrippinRhino]
    #720374 -

Hey I just moved down here form oklahoma! dont insult the stupid rednecks that hump goats! j\k... oklahoma sucks and everyone there is stupid.

OKLAHOMO WHERE THE WHITE TRASH GOES LITTERING CROSS DA PLAINS!

(I'm originally from texas born in brownsville)

Edited by Duzt (07/03/02 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: Duzt]
    #720400 -

Sorry! not trying to start any flame wars between the states....I too have lived in OK


--------------------
All rhinos are endangered species...save the rhinos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Identify please... help [Re: TrippinRhino]
    #720428 -

You said exactly what I wanted to say, but even better. Well said! You the man!

Some fucktards just aren't qualified for mushroom hunting.

________________________________

BTW... I'm locking this post because it has become useless and is turning into a potential flame war. Those mushrooms he just posted have already been identified in ANOTHER FORUM, no need for a second time.

The end.

Edited by GumbyDude (07/03/02 12:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushrooms of Active Variety In Oklahoma HidingInPlainSight 8,345 14 04/08/03 11:27 AM
by rosewoodpete
* How to identify Psilocybe Species and Panaeolus. (Illus.)
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 65,601 52 04/15/09 12:34 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* shrooms in oklahoma? SHROOMpimp 1,151 1 03/09/05 07:18 AM
by shroomydan
* Texas Shrooms 2 *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Bklstheman 6,798 45 03/21/05 10:49 PM
by texascubensis
* Psilocybe cubensis pic's, From Oklahoma aaron 10,327 2 10/17/01 11:55 AM
by GGreatOne234
* active oklahoma WoahAllTheColors 4,197 16 02/25/04 02:50 PM
by WoahAllTheColors
* Oklahoma ID Triptastic 1,528 7 04/23/04 10:51 AM
by GGreatOne234
* shrooms in oklahoma forests? slayer 1,262 2 11/03/04 11:26 AM
by cap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,192 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.