Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom)
    #7101593 -

Well we all will die someday.
But do you appreciate your life, and enjoy it minute by minute????

really not trying to be dramatic, but I've had a fucked up week........

I went to the doctor to make see if he could make me an appointment with a cardiologist, to see how my heart murmur is doing. And to ask him about when I almost passed out, and had a horrible pain in my chest and ended up cold and shaking.

While doing a ECG to check the electrical flow of my blood steam and such, which was admittedly pretty neat, he said, "I had you pegged as maybe being a slight hypochondriac about this latest thing, but somethings is defiantly wrong. Now relax for the rest of the test" :P

I told him he should have said that somethings wrong at the end if he wants me to relax.

So I have to go for 4 test now :frown: 2 tomorrow. And 2 other ones(seeing specialists, in 2 months)

One of the things wrong with my heart is that the "wiring isn't working in on the right side" I have an "Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block"
I hope that doesn't have something to do with a large build up of calcium. :frown: But I'm not sure.

My doctor also has a hearty murmur, and when I questioned him on the subject of life span the answer were not really encouraging.

I wont be dead any day soon, or at least chances are I shouldn't be..... but my doctor agrees that my heart problems have gotten worse.

I wish I would have gone in sooner, waiting for these specialist will take months.
But at least I get to take 2 test tomorrow. ....yay.


I suppose we should cherish every moment, I think I have since drowning, now, I have yet another reminder.

Doc also made fun of my lung capacity. :P I've been going to him since I was a teen, and he's a nice guy.  We joke around allot , and I'm 100% honest about ALL my drug usage.

Well he made me blow through a machine today and then made fun of me :blush: and told me he wants me to only use my vaporizer for the next week or so and then come back and try again, and so on.

I don't smoke tons of pot. But I do smoke everyday. Still I was at a friends house the night before todays test.
His tobacco smoking is what through my score off. Fuck him, it's his fault :noway: That fucking Pepsi sucking fattie cakes mother fucker. 

Anyway, I'm pretty fucking nervous, really nervous actually sometimes, with moving and all.

But now that I've been reminded of my health problems again, and now I know at little more about where I'm at........

There is an errrie sense of calm that I have. And attitude that says I really don't know how much time I have, or when I will need surgery, or anything else.......

So anyone that want to bring needless drama, problems, or stress into my life, or even in my direction can fuck right off.
I owe it to my heart, which is just one of the many parts that make up what is me.
I'm going to enjoy the time I have left.  I'm going to live for the moment, and my own goals and dreams, not the ideals of some in my family ,  nor society's mass herd psychosis.

I'm going to leave things the right way.
And I'm going to write allot down, and leave allot behind. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #7101607 -

I feel for you. I'm facing bypass surgery next month. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7101652 -

best wishes for you!! I hope everything goes well, and turns out that nothing is worse than before. 

Also to toiletduk... best of wishes for your surgery. I know the love and best wishes of your family and friends will help persuade whatever being there is to help you through everything just fine. 

:goodluck:


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7101654 -

Shit, for what? A blockage??

Good Luck man. I wish you all the best, and a breid hospital stay.

Surgery scares me.... especially after I watched a new special about people getting infections at hospitals. Make EVERYONE that comes in your room, EVERYONE, use an alcohol gel.

You can only hope the surgeons are good, and clean.
When I watched that show I realized that some of the major canadian hospitals featured, didn't take peoples lives as serious as I take mushrooms growing :shocked:

That's FUCKED. I take my hobbies, and fun, more seriously. They worry about sanitation less then someone growing mushrooms... :nonon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7101676 -

MAn.... i know the feeling.

I've weird symptoms lately and have blood in my urine, swollon lymph nodes in the groin, stomach pains, and joint swelling.

I have no insurance so i did noting about it for a month, then finally when i just felt like absolute shit, i went to the hospital. The doctor there said i have a UT/kidney infection. He gave me antibiotics which did not help at all. I also have been going to a chiropractor for a separation in my shoulder from a previous injury, he said it could be Kidney stones. i drank pure cranberry juice for a week, still didnt feel better. I then went to a Primary Care Physician, he prescribed a different anti-biotic, which did not work. So then i got blood test which all came back negative, except my absolute white cell count had risen some, nothing major tho. The primary care guy then prescribed ANOTHER antibiotic and nothing.....

So now the Primary doctor sent me over to a hematologist who recommended a CAT scan and 5 more blood tests. I had the CAT scan done recently and go back to get results in a week. I need to get my blood test done before then.

With all that being said, i know what you mean, its scary to actually think that you could die.the people farthest from death seem to be the ones who say they arent afraid of it. it is easy to say your not scared of death when death isnt in your face.


oh yeah and since i dont have insurance i now owe multiple places a total og $6,100, and still no diagnosis!


This is now the 'Health(or lack thereof)Thread'.

Edited by falkor187 (06/28/07 12:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #7101699 -

that sucks.

i also have a murmur, mitral valve prolapse (MVP) to be exact. i also have bicusid aortic valve.

:shrug:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7101718 -

Damn dude I feel for you.

Wait, is is just me or does it seem like a weird amount of shroomerites have heart conditions?


--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #7101721 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
Shit, for what? A blockage??

Good Luck man. I wish you all the best, and a breid hospital stay.





Yep, and thanks. :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Sebastian23]
    #7101730 -

it's never really given me any problems that i think of. my heart rate is irregular and a little on the fast side but i'm used to it. other than that i'm fine.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7101745 -

i say its 2012 and us trippers are more in touch with the galactic energy more so then non-trippers, so the effects of the cycle apply to us first... maybe a the sickness is a preparation for something or maybe im a new age liberal douche, who knows, only the future will tell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Sebastian23]
    #7101757 -

It can be fairly common.

I joked with my doc and said...
"So should I be all fired up and angry about the stem cell issue now? Could those help us doc??"

"No it's to late for you. I think we're already screwed there."

But he said he's going to try and keep us both alive as long as possible. :tongue:

However, ..... C*P....

I asked my doc straight, doc.....for us, is this the difference between us living until 60, or 72, or even 93?

Do we still make it to the Canadian average doc??

He said... "I hope to live a normal life, and have as full a lifespan as is possible"
So then the answer is what doc?
"Well lets get more tests done to see how bad it's gotten, I'll keep us both alive for a long time, I promise"


Thanks for the well wishes guys. :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: falkor187]
    #7101761 -

falkor187 said:
i say its 2012 and us trippers are more in touch with the galactic energy more so then non-trippers, so the effects of the cycle apply to us first... maybe a the sickness is a preparation for something  or maybe im a new age liberal douche, who knows, only the future will tell.




Run,
don't walk,........ :suicide::flowers::thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #7102002 -

<3

I'll be sending good vibes and good thoughts. That's rough. Hopefully all your tests will come back alright.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7102115 -

ToiletDuk said:
I feel for you. I'm facing bypass surgery next month. :frown:



are ya really? damn? what kind of by pass?
my dad had a tripple by pass not long ago!!


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Merkin]
    #7102142 -

It's a coronary bypass. I'm a bit young for the procedure, but then again my dad was killed at 40 by a heart attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I am going to die........ Sort of........(medical tests of doom) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #7103142 -

Sorry about your health.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* In 60 years, we are all doomed...
( 1 2 all )
Purple Haze 3,904 29 08/29/03 01:26 AM
by PDU
* Failed my drug test!!!!!! djd586 4,565 9 05/16/04 09:47 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* Who wants to participate in our Ouija board test?
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 5,248 37 12/04/03 08:26 AM
by stefan
* Stuck in a rut with drug testing :\ please help andySENSE311 2,590 13 06/05/04 09:59 PM
by ink
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,129 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,704 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.