Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC*
    #7044334 -

On the 1st I bought a brand new 2007 Vivid Black Harley-Davidson XL883 Sportster. I had never riden a motorcylce untill I took it off the lot, just dirt bikes a few times in the past. I love the bike.....I've allready put over 1000 miles on it. Anyone else ride(especially a Harley)?

Edited by TameMe (06/13/07 11:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday... [Re: TameMe]
    #7044349 -

I went to a showroom the other day and drooled on a few choppers. I want one bad, but have only driven a dirtbike a few times when I was younger. I have this little fear I'll lay it over leaving the lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last Friday... [Re: Cowgold]
    #7044361 -

you should definitely go for it. i rode it around the parking lot at the dealer do circles for 2 miles learning the clutch and shifting and stuff. slow maneuvers are kind of tough but all you gotta do is put your feet down if you think you're going to drop it. everyone says though that you'll eventually drop the bike. I hope that day doesn't come for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last Friday... [Re: TameMe]
    #7044373 -

You know... I think I'll take the plunge and get an old junker I won't be afraid to lay down first. Then move up.

You have any pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last Friday... [Re: Cowgold]
    #7044376 -

yeah i just added on to the original post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last Friday... [Re: TameMe]
    #7044392 -

That's pretty sweet. How many cc's?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last Friday... [Re: Cowgold]
    #7044556 -

883cc....it's the smallest bike they make. But I thought me being 5'6" 170lbs and this being my first bike I should go with that one. Plus it's the least expensive MC they make.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: TameMe]
    #7045035 -

2002 Road King - Got it on eBay 10/4/05 with 9,302 miles.  I put over 5K into chrome and accessories.  My pride and joy. I've done about 8000 miles on it. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Miles of smiles. :grin:



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: TM]
    #7045098 -


'88 Ducati Paso. Now my wife's bike. (this one's from google. sorry, no pics. ours has a custom seat and white rims) Only 500 blue ones were produced and 300 of them stayed in Italy so it's somewhat rare.


2007 Yamaha FZ-1. My bitch. Does something like Zero-80 in 4.2 seconds. Lets see your Ferrari do that.

I used to have a 77(maybe) Harley pan head engine that I built a complete custom bike around. I was an art major in college and it actually became my senior project. It had a suicide clutch and shift knob next to the gas tank. It was the most impossible thing in the world to ride.


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: Brewmaster]
    #7045109 -

The song "Bad to the Bone" comes into my head whenever i read posts in this thread.  :rockon:


--------------------
My head hit the ground, I was half the way down treading the sand.


Edited by Syd Barrett Fan (06/14/07 07:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: Brewmaster]
    #7045164 -

Quote:
Does something like Zero-80 in 4.2 seconds. Lets see your Ferrari do that.



my ferrari holds two hot bitches and a full size suitcase - let's see your bike do that :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: TameMe]
    #7045201 -

nope... but if i ever get one, it's gonna be one of these:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: In(di)go]
    #7045230 -

what the hell is that? I want one!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #7045264 -

I just got my motorcycle permit yesterday...hopefully I'll be getting one in two weeks, when I'm back in town.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #7045266 -

LuNaTiX said:
what the hell is that? I want one!



It's what batman would drive if he did meth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: TM]
    #7045275 -

TM said:
2002 Road King - Got it on eBay 10/4/05 with 9,302 miles.  I put over 5K into chrome and accessories.  My pride and joy. I've done about 8000 miles on it. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Miles of smiles. :grin:





TM,i've always wondered how you operate your right side foot controls. wanna elaborate on that? Or Do you just use all front brake? I imagine on that huge ass bike it would be doable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: CaptainH13]
    #7045311 -

Does he have a prosthetic leg or is he spicing us? /looks at right foot on the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: Cowgold]
    #7045408 -

Thats a mighty sweet ride. Beats a faggy jap-racer bike anyday. But the guy in the picture is still 200 lbs too thin and doesnt have anywear near the biker beard required :laugh:. Still kudos on the hog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: Irdamage]
    #7046149 -

Good timing-- I take my safety course/certification starting tomorrow-- come monday I'll have my license!

And congrats on the new ride-- I'm leaning more towards a sportbike myself, but I love the Sportsters-- my family is Harley-heavy-- dad's been riding for 40 years!

Concrats and BE SAFE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone here ride motorcycles? I just bought my first bike(Harley) last friday...*PIC* [Re: TameMe]
    #7046196 -

93 yamaha fzr 600
my 1st bike, bought on ebay for pretty cheap (< $2k)



--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thinking about buying a Motorcycle!
( 1 2 all )
felix 4,143 21 06/09/07 06:04 PM
by felix
* Motorcycles
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blink 9,630 93 06/05/06 07:52 PM
by drSE
* Motorcycle Diaries-recent release schmutzen 334 2 09/27/05 10:40 AM
by schmutzen
* Being fit v.s. the bike
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,842 21 08/04/05 10:32 PM
by PuZuZu
* cross-country motorcycle ride Vvellum 2,691 19 07/19/05 11:36 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Anyone ride an electric longboard regularly? Psy Baba 126 1 05/04/21 02:33 PM
by QM33
* Oldschool Yamaha motorcycle locator TODAY 971 3 06/28/06 05:18 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* motorcycles are
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 3,492 29 05/13/05 11:10 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,077 topic views. 6 members, 44 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.