Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Being fit v.s. the bike [Re: PuZuZu]
    #4496806 -

Indeed, biking is amazing. I haven't done as much biking this year as I'd like to, but I still bike a lot.

I used to do ~40k a day, but not I do like ~20k about three days a week. Not enough people around to bike with :/


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being fit v.s. the bike [Re: Phluck]
    #4497313 -

Phluck that sucks. Is there an area of town that is a biker community? Around here its the huge thing. North end of Boise is hippies and their bikes. Along with the foothills up along the side of town.

Hope you find a biking buddy.


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Massage Therapy
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,270 30 11/08/13 02:22 PM
by pwnasaurus
* Any bike experts in the house?
( 1 2 all )
kake 3,055 24 09/04/06 11:06 AM
by kake
* I just bought my first road bike spud 860 17 05/09/07 09:51 PM
by Colbadol
* Anyone know any good fitness links? wyldtouch69 1,804 10 02/03/03 07:16 PM
by SubGen1us
* if you ever want a free massage... DoctorJ 447 3 04/05/06 04:17 PM
by slamdunk
* sports injuries, pulled muscles eligal 1,118 7 12/08/05 01:30 PM
by eligal
* so im thinking about getting a new bike thegatewaydrug 482 2 09/18/05 01:07 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* eating a bitch out and giving a bitch a foot massage
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 3,985 35 02/21/07 04:57 AM
by johnjohnson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,842 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.