Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: adrug]
    #7032424 -

adrug said:
Sheepish! It looks like you might have accidentally gotten some sun exposure when you were in California for a month...what happened to the ghost look? :grin:



Actually, most of the time was cloudy and I barely went outside. Also woke up most days after noon. The sunburn is from camping the weekend before (even though it's winter now, we still got some good sunny breaks).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Sheepish]
    #7032438 -

whatever! i totally forced you outside when i would go out to chainsmoke. you got sun, it wasn't always overcast you fag. it was actually really nice while you were here.

and i still totally kick your ass at being pale. ^_^


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Todcasil]
    #7032522 -

Last known photos of beards whearabouts.. search party is on the lookout





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: adrug]
    #7032574 -

adrug said:
Those are some kick ass chops, dude.



Yeah I didn't keep them for too long just because they were too hard to maintain...and I'm too lazy. :bigblunt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Todcasil]
    #7032802 -

I've got a beard. An Amish neck beard, to quote one Burke Dennings.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7032935 -

Beard, here. Been growing it out a month and a half now. I do that, I grow it out only so I can get a straight razor shave, then I grow it out again. Women usually respond to it about 2-8 weeks, then it gets a little too long so I start the process over again.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7032944 -

Beard here too. Though I trim it weekly down to stubble length. I think it makes me look manly. If I don't have one, I look like I'm 12. And now that I've tanned, I look scary.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7032968 -

this shot really shows of my facial hair. exterior and interior


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: notapillow]
    #7032978 -

Sexy...kinda.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: notapillow]
    #7032982 -

Tweezers, brah


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7032988 -

Careful though, that tweezer shit will cause ingrown nose hairs and hurts like fuckall and you have to pick the scabs constantly. It's great.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7032997 -

Fantasy football thread has been born in the Sports forum.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7033010 -

I might sign up it's only one damn Shroomery league this time, instead of 3-4 like last year.

Go Broncos.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Todcasil]
    #7033011 -



I got the beard goin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: Todcasil]
    #7033261 -

Todcasil said:
I also take pills to look good.  They're called opiates.



:cool:


--------------------
A lot of people here are assholes, but so am I...

:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7033340 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Tweezers, brah



fuck dat
that shit would hurt like shit plus that shot is pretty exagerated the only light in that cave is right under my nose so it exentuates my golden danglys alot more than noremal. then again i do have the begest nostrils this side of telaviv


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: notapillow]
    #7033356 -

more beardyness



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: notapillow]
    #7033373 -

Quote:
maybe you should post a pic of your beard so everyone knows how manly (or womanly) you are.



You mean that bitch I married so that people wouldn't know I'm gay? That bitch weighs 250 lbs!!!!! Am I manly enough for you?!?!?!?!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: notapillow]
    #7033399 -

You hippies all need haircuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here has a beard? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #7033447 -

*dirty hippies  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Making friends if your workmates suck sam420 2,054 11 06/14/10 12:06 PM
by HairyTaco
* Why you should grow a beard
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Moonshoe 7,105 120 06/27/15 12:36 AM
by kr0nik0
* BEARDS
( 1 2 3 all )
Crumpet 5,219 59 05/28/10 10:09 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* photogenic.... Cannabischarlie 360 3 02/08/09 07:28 PM
by twighead
* why are beards outlawed at most workplaces?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
kintos 5,489 80 10/13/10 06:30 AM
by Robocop
* Growing a magnificent beard
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 2,840 24 10/04/15 08:04 AM
by larry.fisherman
* Clean, stubble, or beard? The Doobie Dude 950 16 12/22/14 01:00 AM
by larry.fisherman
* Beards
( 1 2 3 4 all )
j3ckyl 5,106 68 02/15/07 01:19 AM
by CantiSama

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,552 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.