Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: finally gonna grow my own but need help on what to purchase
    #70312 - 01/03/00 10:24 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i was wondering how to set them up though? i mean these directions i see are all either too vague or are nightmarishly(is that a word?) long. the only one i like is the PF tek.

------------------
"some folks say that smokin herb is a crime,
if they catch us smokin they bound to drop the dime,
insufferable informer fools,
wait with thier fingers crossed for you to brake the rules,
And when we try to jam,
we like the music loud in this here band,
we let the bass line drop as loud as we can stand,
sumbody's always gotta turn informer for the man,
but im in the mood,
are you ready?"sublime "get ready"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#70313 - 01/04/00 09:53 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Here is an excellent kit:

10-20 gallon tupperware container: $5

1 bag of vermiculite: $3

1 bag of perlite: $2

10' of hose: $1

1 fishtank bubbler: $7-10

1 dozen half pint jars: $6

1 bag health food store brown rice flour: $4

1 gallon spring water: $1

1 PF spore syringe: $10

Add it all up and it's still under $50.
If you need any help locating items just ask and I can direct you twords them. Good luck!

------------------
noisecode
noisecode@fnmail.com

[This message has been edited by noisecode (edited January 04, 2000).]

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70315 - 01/04/00 11:40 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

You will never succeed unless you read. Don't try to grow mushrooms for some school project you will possibly get in trouble that is really stupid. but then again if you know what you are doing you could get mom and dad to pick up the bill for your little "science project". if you actually want to grow mushrooms read all the information you can find on the net and even buy some books.

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70316 - 01/04/00 11:42 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

PF tech is straight forward don't try anything fancy your first time stick to the PF tech.

Anonymous

#70317 - 01/04/00 12:02 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

thanks you sean this is your first truly intelligent post you have send to me. I was thinking of PF and ive been reading alot. Dont worry about me getting in trouble because i am a genious when it comes to finding a way. also my parents dont even know what magic mushrooms are. neither does my teacher but all i will have of evidenxe is a few vague distant pictures that prove i had a flush of some type of mushroom. Umm i was thinking PF strain or ecuadorian what do you guys think? should i double case it? i think thats cool like a rebirth thing.

------------------
And when we try to jam,
but im in the mood,

[This message has been edited by shroommastermeth (edited January 04, 2000).]

Offlinesutec
addict
    #70318 - 01/04/00 01:38 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Listen to what noisecode and sean123 have to say. Very sound advice.

noisecode's "kit" sounds pretty good for pf, which is a great way to start out. I wouldn't do anything different at all. If you follow the directions EXACTLY (meaning don't try ANYTHING different, no shortcuts or "this will probably work instead" or "maybe just a little more water, it doesn't look right", or "30 mins of pressure cooking is enough".), you are ALMOST guaranteed to get some shrooms (shit happens, ya know?).

As far as your parents, or teacher not knowing what shrooms are, I wouldn't be too sure about it. They all were probably around in the 60's and 70's when shrooms were a whole bunch more popular. Just because someone seems straight edge, don't mean crap. I've met people that know about (and do) shrooms that ARE teachers, that are people's parents etc.. The old addage "Don't judge a book by its cover, especially when you're breaking the law" rings very true. Who's to say that the principal or another teacher (or people in your own CLASS) won't know what they are?

I'd recommend against it. But hey, it's YOUR ass, not mine. Good luck.

--------------------
Decriminalize:
NORML
DRCNet
MPP
ACLU Website

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70319 - 01/04/00 01:47 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Grow Ryches Cambodia Cubensis!

Anonymous

#70320 - 01/04/00 02:01 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

ignore this, just checking if this works, doubt it

Anonymous

#70321 - 01/04/00 02:14 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Well, if you think the PF Tek is the only thing that isn't "nightmarishly" long then I would not suggest casing right away. Or casing on your first attempt at all. Just go with the PF Tek to the letter and you will be ok and have some great mushrooms. As far as taking them to school or whatever, what if classmates recognize them? It's more trouble than it's worth I'd say. Unless all you plan on doing is bringing in pictures. For a strain I would not suggest the equadorians for a beginner. I grew PF's amazonian strain for awhile then tried the equadorians and wasn't too pleased with the results. They seem to take longer and are not as easy to induce pinning. Or maybe try the cambodian strain from ryche hawk, www.thehawksnest.com, this seems to be a promising new strain. Good luck in your shroom adventures. peace.

------------------
::peace:: noisecode
the fungus are amongus!!

Anonymous

#70322 - 01/04/00 02:37 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

thanx all, i am not ACTUALLY bringing shrooms to class
i am bringing offset photos with a distance. most likely poloroids anyway.also I dont mind if my parents find out but if the school does im fucked.but my teacher actually siggested the project and its a big rumor that im a stoner and shit that teachers know. I dont worry.

------------------
And when we try to jam,
but im in the mood,

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #70323 - 01/04/00 05:13 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I think that is the stupidest thing you can do if you do a science poject on shrooms!!! ...You can get in really big trouble bro.... Why do you want to bring this kind of attention to yourself??? go to www.fungi.com and buy some shitake mushroom spores or something if you really want to do a science project..... It seems like you are asking for trouble...Be safe...PEACE

Offlinecamel
old hand

#70324 - 01/04/00 05:37 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

BTW, the url is www.thehawkseye.com not "nest"... Just thought id help :smile:

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Anonymous

#70325 - 01/04/00 05:51 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Dudes, this is fucking bullshit. I don't mean to insult your intelligence 'meth' but you've outdone yourself.

Do you actually think no one else at your school will hear that someone is growing mushrooms for their senior project? Do you actually no one hip will actually joke and ask if they're magic mushrooms? Don't you think that will set off a red flag somewhere, and some prick will get word to your parents?

"Dont worry about me getting in trouble because i am a genious when it comes to finding a way" If you're such a fucking genius, get a job, get rich, move out of your parent's house, and grow on your own without a bunch of bullshit to hide the truth.

Alright, I thought strong language is necessary. To all you nice fellows helping him out, look this brat is going to get the Shroomery busted.

------------------
Please don't chase the clouds, pagodas.

Anonymous

#70326 - 01/04/00 06:02 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i will fucking trash my computers if an authority figure gets here.dont worry nobody will know they are magic mushrooms for i am saying they are shittake's.also i wil mail spores for free for anyone on the shroomery(if i have them and supplies are a big factor) to everyone here.just ask and it is done. I am doing this because i need to get started. it is ok if my parents find out, its not okay if cops do so i guess i dont need picture
ill bring in pictures of shittake mushrooms. That will throw off my principle.dont worry in thos town nobody asks questions.

------------------
And when we try to jam,
but im in the mood,

Anonymous

#70327 - 01/04/00 06:03 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

If you're so determined on growing mushrooms for a project and don't even have the balls to show good pictures of them, why don't you just grow legal mushrooms, show your teacher some good pictures and get a good grade? I can see your reason with growing magic mushrooms for eating them and for the project, two birds with one stone. However, bringing pictures to school of psychedelic mushrooms to school is VERY risky. I'm sure this is for a science class and I'm sure your teacher knows of this type of fungi. I say grow just one cake of legal mushrooms in a soda bottle setup, just for the project. Focus big yields for the good shit. Again, I highly oppose the idea of bringing picutures of illegal drugs into school, claiming you grew them.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

OfflineBurnt
Pooh-Bah
    #70328 - 01/04/00 06:11 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

grow both show school one and parents wont get suspicious thats what someone i know did

Invisiblenight trainV
Stranger
Male

Loc: Midwest US
    #70329 - 01/04/00 06:24 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I will send you a free shiitake spore print if you'ld use them for your project. You'ld get a good meal off of your project, besides a good grade.

email me

------------------
night train

--------------------
Lil' Shop of Spores - Exotic Mushroom Spores From Around the World
Save 10% Off Any Order Use Coupon Code: SHROOMERY

Anonymous

#70330 - 01/04/00 06:27 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

My friendly advice would be, read through all the teks here and find out whats involved to grow the psylosorts. Then get Stamets books and see how gourmet mushrooms are grown differently. Grow the gourmet ones for school, gathering the equipment to grow the psylos. (you'll parents will pay for it? Cool) Then you've got a good grade, no busts, and the equipment to go for real. And then its only a matter of fooling your parents for the next batch, which will be easy since you've already grown gourmets.

But knowing your intentions, I don't feel right helping you grow the psylos. If you were a bit more clear headed, you'd realize we don't even need to know who you are/ what you're doing, and that not telling us keeps YOU safer.

Anonymous

#70331 - 01/04/00 06:29 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

sorry night train by i wanna get high off em 2. ill be carefull and produce 2 legal one's. are shittake hard? which are easier.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies