Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: ATTN! Fake pix. Why Curly, why?
    #69483 - 12/23/99 02:19 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this picture is legit. I examined it using Adobe Photoshop and magnified it to find any type of pattern. Its quite solid and complete, and I think that instead of attempting to undermine Curly, you should congratulate him on his outstanding performance! We're all friends here bulletcap!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#69485 - 12/23/99 02:36 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I understand what you are saying, and at the same time I am sorry that you feel that way. I can't wait until they are dried :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

this is why I dislike message boards, this is my first post in the shroomery. And already ive become a target......thats okay, the shroomery is still the best

OfflineKriz
old hand

Loc: Chicago
    #69486 - 12/23/99 02:59 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

uhhhhh well i don't know what's wrong with yer adobe photoshop but i can see the pattern with my naked eye... hrmm remarkibly those 3 patches of shrrooms at the bottom are IDENTICAL!!!! same color, even two siamese friends growing the same distance from other ones in the same pattern and evertyhing.. LOL i'm sorry, it is fake, and quite obviously...

~Kriz

------------------
"God made pot, Man made beer... who do you trust??"

--------------------
for a good time call (847)255-0350 ask for Kriz... i'm hot and ready for action...

(yes my real phone number)

Anonymous

#69487 - 12/23/99 03:14 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Absolutely Fake - I'm sure he did it as a gag - to get people talking about it - which we are. Later

OfflineHoly Mushroom
Loc: Sweden
    #69488 - 12/23/99 03:20 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The minute I saw the picture I thought something was strange with it, and then I noticed the same thing Kriz mentioned!

It's a shame... :frown:

Anonymous

#69489 - 12/23/99 03:24 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Okay here it is color coded for YOUR analysis.

It seems it was just one little section that was enlarged, shrunk and pasted throughout. Isn't it odd that there are big open caps, and little open caps on the same strain? Did some (about 5) just choose to grow into giants?

Hmmmm.....
Just coincidence?
I think not.

I know we're all friends, I just don't think it's right to do something like this.

Anonymous

#69490 - 12/23/99 03:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Yep it's a fake.

Sorry curly. You did well, but it was troubling me from the start when I first read your post.

Maybe it was how you phrased your original message, usually I can see through people's lies when they're talking to me face to face, but this is the first time i've picked up on something from just typed words.

Intersting.

Anonymous

#69491 - 12/23/99 04:10 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

No doubt about it...I thought it was a joke when he posted it...especially with it being his first post...Figured it might be one of the mad scientists around here checking to see if we are paying attention.

Then I saw people wanting to know his secret and all and thought damn...why don't they just look at the real thing that the ShroomGod has posted. Now those are some crops to be proud of.

Hey Tai Tza, were you in on it? You defended Curly so strongly or was the brail not working on your computer screen?

------------------
Peace, Love & Light

[This message has been edited by Shroom Mage (edited December 23, 1999).]

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#69492 - 12/23/99 04:20 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 05:39 PM)

Anonymous

#69493 - 12/23/99 04:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Here's hard fucking evidence that this picture is fake. Look at this picture, now cross your eyes so those three mushrooms (indicated by those dots and the lines connecting them) match up with each other. You will see how that whole general area is duplicated.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Offlinecamel
old hand

#69494 - 12/23/99 05:59 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

It is a 100% faked picture... I noticed patterns myself in photoshop...

My personal opinion on the subject (considering Curly was a first time poster) is that "Curly" is a long time user, and wanted to post his creative "awesome flush picture" without being ridiculed as a longtime member for posting a fake... He then would have to change his nick because of this banishment, and in turn have to earn back his credibility with a new nick.

Just my thoughts...

peace
camel

PS: TaiTzu is suspiscious to me as well with a wopping 2 posts, and backing up "Curly"

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

InvisiblePiccolo
One Sad Yeti

#69495 - 12/23/99 06:27 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ok ok, it's a fake.... so like why??? There's like no point to doing something that stupid.... Weird man.. Do I smell bacon?

------------------
So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
But that's me
stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is OK (A-ha)

--------------------
You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing. -Paul Smecker

Anonymous

#69496 - 12/23/99 09:54 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry guys...because of that comment about the mirror like property of the container..I was looking for the place where the two images had been spliced together. You've all proven me terribly wrong. :frown: I now (from your detailed scrutiny) that this picture was doctored, and we are now faced with the more difficult problem as to ascertaining the reason Curly would do this. I apologize bulletcap.

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #69497 - 12/24/99 10:20 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

LOL THAT IS TOTALLY FAKE! TALK ABOUT CLONING.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds