Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Creatine and passing drug tests
    #6918586 -

I went to a headshop before and the guy selling the detox drinks told me that the drinks were basically using creatine to mask? Is this true? (and I don't mean taking creatine for creatine level checks in the body for gc/ms)


--------------------
"have you every seen the universe explode right before your eyes?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: coconutjamushies]
    #6918594 -

I've never heard of people taking creatine before a drug test for reasons other than preventing overly-clean urine.

I don't usually listen headshop clerks, as I have found many of them to be misinformed. This guy may know what he is talking about, but I'm just speaking from past experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: gooddrugguy]
    #6918631 -

I think he was talking about taking about the particular technique which involves drinking a VERY LARGE amount of water to dilute drug metabolite levels and then mask dilution by taking creatine (to boost creatanine levels) and vitamin B complex to color the urine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: Defconx3]
    #6918774 -

Nope Defconx3 that's not what I meant. Not taking creatine to boost creatinine levels but using creatine itself for masking. The guy said detox drinks had creatine because it was the PRIMARY ingredient


--------------------
"have you every seen the universe explode right before your eyes?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: coconutjamushies]
    #6918817 -

The guy doesn't know too much seeing how he works at a head shop
the only real main ingredient is Cascada Garada Bark and thats in most of those detox drinks ..
Creatine is sold in pill form also for detoxing but other then that its not the primary agent for detox


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: RandomHero]
    #6918993 -

I failed a piss test for a job while taking creatine regularly. I also didn't smoke for 2 weeks and drank at least a gallon of water a day and a bottle of "MegaCleanse" a few hours prior to the test.

My advice would be not to rely on creatine to mask anything.


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests *DELETED* [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6919877 -

Post deleted by niki420

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6919888 -

Seems to be some confusion in this thread. Most of those drug test drinks, whether they are called "detox drinks" or not, do not actually detox, or remove canibinoids from your body in any way. What they do is allow you to radically dilute your urine shortly before taking a piss test, without your urine appearing dilute. This is accomplished with B vitamins for coloring as well as creatine. The reason the creatine is used is because urine normally has a certain amount of creatine in it (has nothing to do with supplementing creatine in your diet or not) but if you dilute your urine with lots of water those natural creatine levels will drop obviously, so the creatine in the drink gives your urine what apepars to be a normal creatine profile, though the urine is in fact dilute, effectively masking marijuana metabolites for many people.

There are drinks that supposedly detoxify your body but they are much different in effect from the "detox" shake you usually pick up at a headshop. Almost without exception, the urine masking "detox" drinks will contain riboflavin(b vitamin) and creatine as the working ingredients. If you follow the directions on these masking drinks, abstain from smoking at least 2 days before the test, and you haven't been smoking an 1/8 ounce a day everyday before that, you will probably pass a pre-emoloyment screen, since pre-employment tests aren't nearly as sensitive as, say, a probation UA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: serendipitythenot]
    #6920250 -

niki420 said:
creatine gives you erectile difficulties



That's news to me. I've been using it 2 months out of the year for five years and I get a hard-on at the drop of a hat.

Perhaps your penor is busted.


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests *DELETED* [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6920301 -

Post deleted by niki420

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: serendipitythenot]
    #6920930 -

niki420 said:
im a girl, but my boyfriend said when he took it he had issues



Sorry sweetheart, but creatine does not cause erectile issues. Creatine does not affect hormone levels as it is not an androgenic / estrogenic / anabolic substance and does not bind to the bodies hormone receptors. I have been using creatine on and off for 5 years now and have never had problems with erections due to it.

On the other hand, anabolic steroids definately can cause erectile issues, depending on what substance(s) were used, the duration of use, and which auxilary medications were used. If your boyfriend was getting erectile problems from his "creatine", I would suspect the real culprit was that he was using either anabolic steroids or prohormones (steroids legal by supplement law loophole).

He was probably using the good old fashioned, "I am taking creatine and I gained 25lbs of muscle in two months!" excuse. I don't mean to accuse anyone of anything but I feel the need to make you a better informed individual. This is the most likely scenario.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creatine and passing drug tests [Re: coconutjamushies]
    #6921224 -

the point of most of those drinks is to keep vitamin and creatine levels up, so u can dilute your piss.

thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Failed my drug test!!!!!! djd586 4,565 9 05/16/04 09:47 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,129 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* tuesday night drug test
( 1 2 all )
daveball0420 3,244 21 05/13/04 10:37 AM
by Seuss
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* Drug Tests Circlesongs 1,506 2 04/19/04 07:45 PM
by Mykey
* Stuck in a rut with drug testing :\ please help andySENSE311 2,590 13 06/05/04 09:59 PM
by ink

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
19,266 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 285 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.