Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

Loc: Vancouver island, British...
Re: o0O Please Help !BLUE CAKE! Please Help O0o
    #67349 - 12/02/99 01:58 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

try without a humidifier specially if there is only one cake hehe umm just mist it like once a day after it has started fruiting i dont really think it needs much attention anywasy just my thoguhts hope u get it werkin agen

------------------
your gunna die in the end
anyways so what dus it really matter?

--------------------
im a weeeeezel look at me *weeze* *weeze*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: o0O Please Help !BLUE CAKE! Please Help O0o [Re: Coma of Souls]
    #67351 - 12/02/99 02:43 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Mushrooms can sometimes bruise for no reason, I've had them bruise internally so that when I cut them open I get scared. Look at the color. If its the same as a bruise you inflict, and you don't see any sort of decay/goop, its probably a bruise as well.

But do at your own risk. :smile:

------------------
The glass is half real.

Anonymous

Re: o0O Please Help !BLUE CAKE! Please Help O0o [Re: Coma of Souls]
    #67352 - 12/04/99 09:25 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I guess my long explanation scared people off from answering my question...lol

Well I decided to leave it and hope it was bruising and it was. YAY!
Once again I would like to bring up the fact that many people disagree on whether or not mycellium growing on caps and stems is due to high humidity. (Upon searching posts I found MANY people thought it was due to low humidity, and they said that MMGG was wrong)

Well in my case it was DEFINITELY due to high humidity as the little shrooms started growing really fast as soon as I turned it down.
Thanks for the two replys though!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract