Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hookah thread
    #6709865 -

I consider myself a hookah enthusiast and I was wondering the differnt ways you pack your hookah. For instance, when I smoke any form of apple (sour being my favorite) I put apple slices and apple juice in place of the water. Or with mint I put fresh mint leaves in the hookah with the water to add flavor. Does anyone have any shisha mixes they like or any special things they do with their hookah?


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6709910 -

You smoke apples....?:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6709924 -

:lol: go google it..hahaha :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: Spirit_Warrior]
    #6709984 -

No no no, I dont smoke apples, I put them in where the water goes with apple juice to add to the flavor.

And I dont want to google it because I cant find your testimonials and ideas on google. Unless you have a website you post your set ups on :smile:


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6709989 -

That's a cool idea,I was going to put grapes in mine but never did.I'll have to see how that apple thing is :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6710059 -

Grapes seems like a cool idea as well. Probably crush the grapes and throw them in so that the juice mixes with the water or whatever liquid you add. Ive also used orange juice for certain flavors.

If you have a bit of alcohol you dont feel like drinking you can add that to the hookah in place of water and progressively get drunk. Its not the typical alcohol drunk but it does work. At least it did for me the couple times I tried it.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6710196 -



--------------------
:berternie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: mystery]
    #6710254 -

My girlfriend and I always use screens. Its easier, safer, and we are lazy.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6710478 -

I prefer to load the vase with cold water or juice and fill the bowl with some grade A marijuana :laugh:


--------------------
:berternie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6711093 -

I'd like to get a hookah when I have my own place

I'd get one now but my current living conditions wouldn't appreciate it


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6711447 -

I will let you know after my buddy sends me the one for my birthday from the middle east.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookah thread [Re: AaronEvil]
    #6711466 -

I find that if I use straight Robotussin for the water, it come out so smooth and flavorful.


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin MOTH 1,479 12 09/27/05 05:01 AM
by LazyCrash
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* hookah/oxygen bar
( 1 2 all )
MilkVein 4,966 33 04/27/04 11:45 PM
by Wysefool
* Website-product testimonials Bullshit? PsillyNilly 1,100 6 11/24/04 02:13 PM
by Le_Canard
* hookah coals TODAY 839 16 12/16/04 09:59 AM
by guri
* hookahs BubblerBoy 372 3 05/12/04 11:09 PM
by BubblerBoy
* Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report Adamist 849 11 01/02/05 10:33 PM
by Adamist
* Glass hookahs?? maty 468 0 09/08/04 01:31 AM
by maty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
715 topic views. 4 members, 30 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.