Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin
    #4717766 -

I was at work today, still sick.

I had a bottle of robotussin. My coughing would not abate, so I started swigging.

For some reason, I thought in my head that one mouthful = 1/2 adult dose, and you had to take more every hour. So by 3 pm I had taken dranken large gulpfuls of robotussin. I have just now read the back of the bottle and realized that I had taken about ten times what I should have for that time period. When I left work, the bottle (which was full at the beginning of the day) was empty. But it is a small bottle.

Anyway, that now explains what happened at work today. I lost time.

It was the most eerie thing. I don't remember anything. One moment I was washing a dog, the next instant I was walking out of Petsmart and going home. I have a fuzzy memory of talking on the phone. I remember NOTHING else of the 6-8 hours previous. It was like I "woke up" after a period of no memory. I don't even recall what I did during that time. The best that I can tell is that I did my job. Everyone smiled at me and said goodbye as I walked out, so I guess everything went fine.

Is such a "black out" common with robotussin? I don't even think I drank enough to "trip" on, but definitely enough to lose sense of my body and time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4717814 -

theres an enzime in some people stomaches that makes the effects of dxm intesify some times makeing people blackout
it happend to me once
the last thing i remember was finishing chugging the bottle standing on the side of the highway...
then i woke up on my freinds floor in my boxers, with a carpet draped over me
i only remember little bits and peices
that was a fucked up night


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4717816 -

You sound pretty sensitive to it.

Amnesia is common on the third to fourth plateau for me, and the floating feeling can start to occur around the upper second plateau. But I don't know have you could amnesia at 10 times the normal dose; it takes me 70 to 90 times the normal dose for the cough gels to cause amnesia.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: Ravus]
    #4717871 -

I definitely felt the floating feeling, like my head was detached from my body.  I felt comfortable too, as though I were gliding effortlessly everywhere.  I remember being amazed at the looseness of my limbs.  At the time my thought was that I was just "medicated and sick," not that I had taken too much robo.  The weirdest thing is that I can't remember anything about today.  It's really just like I completely lost a pocket of time.  Very bizarre. 

This isn't the first time I've accidently overdosed myself at work.  My first crazy experience with opiates was in pill form, hydrocodene or something like that.  I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was taking them for pain.  Well, the pain got bad at work, so I took two extra codene to compensate. 

I melted on the floor and someone had to drive me home.  :tongue:

I'm glad nothing like that happened today.  Thank GOD for an easy job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4717913 -

codine>dex :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4717984 -

I used to drink a bottle when I was sick. Make a night out of it. Get a bunch of people together, sip syrup, and smoke out. The next day I was always better. Now I can't even drink Robo when I need to. RX is the only way to fly now. Hydrocodone or codeine.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: daimyo]
    #4718004 -

:laugh:

reading this made me smile


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: daimyo]
    #4718052 -

daimyo said:
I used to drink a bottle when I was sick. Make a night out of it. Get a bunch of people together, sip syrup, and smoke out. The next day I was always better.



I DO feel surprisingly good tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4718564 -

hehe ive had many robo trips, and yours sounds like you wer ein the right set setting :grin:

ive had some horrible experiences with dxm!

but also some wonderful womb encasing musical journeys as well :heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4718569 -

EllemyshShade said:
Is such a "black out" common with robotussin?  I don't even think I drank enough to "trip" on, but definitely enough to lose sense of my body and time.



I've heard a lot of people experience this, although the only thing it ever did for me was make me vomit and give me a splitting headache, which is why I've only tried it once.... :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4718589 -

i used to get what i might describe as blackouts (lack of better) in waves. i would resurface every 10min or so. each time trying to get a fellow robo trippers attention to explain what just happened, then BAM im out again lol. all this on 8oz (650mg) doses.

i loved those waves


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: swiftrance]
    #4718642 -

I was just thinking that I should pick up some Robo myself


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I floated away from my body at work thanks to robotussin [Re: MOTH]
    #4718666 -

EllemyshShade said:
daimyo said:
I used to drink a bottle when I was sick. Make a night out of it. Get a bunch of people together, sip syrup, and smoke out. The next day I was always better.



I DO feel surprisingly good tonight.



We used to have 'Monday Fundays' in high school. Every monday after school we'd all do some robo.

Tuesdays in school were always the shit!

Dex hangovers make me feel like jesus.


--------------------
:mallow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Floating on Codeine Trainwreck 1,305 3 02/27/05 08:56 PM
by Dark_Star
* Smoking a blunt w/ hydrocodone ElectricJW 47,259 12 11/18/05 07:33 PM
by Mike_yy
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,911 16 03/14/15 10:43 PM
by Wereallbeautiful
* Getting Hydrocodone
( 1 2 all )
TurdFerguson 3,781 25 11/15/08 08:17 PM
by Llamanose
* Hydrocodone hangover mehhhhhhh IAmTheWalrus212 3,466 2 09/01/04 10:02 AM
by Fungushungry
* sensory depravation tanks(floating), any1 tried it? Shnezbit 1,439 15 03/17/05 03:11 PM
by Shnezbit
* clean your body danlennon3 1,445 12 05/31/05 05:29 PM
by Psilygirl
* it's officaly root beer float day Phychotron 866 10 06/13/05 11:54 AM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,479 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.