Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePuffinSmoke
Crazy shrooming Experience
    #668705 - 06/08/02 09:37 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The last time i ate shrooms was at my friends college. I ate a half an 1/8 of some very strong shrooms. Anyway....while waiting for the shrooms to kick in we smoked a bubler. After that I was sitting in a chair smoking s cigarette. I was staring off into space and felt very wierd. From what i hear from my friends I all of a sudden dropped my cigarette and fell out of my chair. My frieds said that i basically curled up in the fetile position and all my muscels were clenched. I think i had a seizure(never happened to me before)I came to about 15 sec later and was a little out of it at this point and completely tripping balls. The rest of the night was a completely normal trip besides the fact I was tripping incredible hard. I had a lot of fun considering basically the entire floor in my friends dorm was tripping. Anyway i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of anything like this happening before. I kinda think it had something to do with the huge bowl of KB i smoked and the shrooms kicking in.

--------------------
"But in the long run these, drugs are probobly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it i'm on one"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: Crazy shrooming Experience [Re: PuffinSmoke]
    #668823 - 06/08/02 11:51 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe. I dont like to smoke before or during a trip cause it really messes with my mind for a while. I cant explain it. I'll try it again this summer - hopefully it was just a one time bad experience.

OfflineSCIncident

Loc: House located in wiconsin
    #668830 - 06/08/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

once when i was trippin i smoked like 5-6 bong bowls and that shit fucked me up so much more and my friends said that i just laid on his bed looking at my friend shaking my friend for atleast an hour and a half. All i remember was looking at him for like 2 seconds.

--------------------
------------
-Pat-
"why should i live up to someone elses expectations?"

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #668999 - 06/08/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OfflinePuffinSmoke
Re: Crazy shrooming Experience [Re: ]
    #669216 - 06/08/02 06:22 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yea usually when i smoke when i am tripping it basically does nothing. But this was right before it kicked in so that was prob it. Well hopefully my shroom growing will go well and i can have some fun. Thx for advice

--------------------
"But in the long run these, drugs are probobly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it i'm on one"

OfflineGmiadlicher
Stranger
    #669406 - 06/09/02 01:20 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well i smoke very not much all the time cause its presses me down when i want to do sports ando so.
but when shroomin i usually smoke al lthe time!

--------------------
Respect, consider and take every form of Life seriously... especially Plants and Trees

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #669448 - 06/09/02 03:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Actuially, strike that, I think I'll quit smoking cannibis altogether now.

I ate some mushrooms on friday night, and when I smoked bud last night (saturday) I felt like I was trippin again - only a very very parinoid with some insane thoughts. It lasted more then two hours and I only smoked a *very* small amount. It was just a lil' intense, anyway, I can always go back if I dont like quitting marijuana.

I did come up with some good ideas though.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Crazy shrooming Experience [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #669762 - 06/09/02 08:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I find my trips to be very cloudy when I smoke a fair amount of bud during my trip. I usual smoke a bowl or two before I take my shrooms than while I am on my come down I smoke another bowl. That is the perfect amount I have found out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies