Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
More Jesus Camp and Bush
    #6657153 -



--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657158 -

What? I think it's really cool that they do that. How else are we going to kill all the terrorists?

Liberals. :whatever:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6657162 -

you just want a card board cut out of George W so you can cut a hole and stick your weener in it :frown:


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657164 -

So? I find his hook nose to be very sexy.

:razz:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6657166 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
So? I find his hook nose to be very sexy.

:razz:



Do the beedy eyes turn you on?


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657169 -

Maybe it's a monkey fetish?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: trepanib]
    #6657258 -

I didn't even look at the video because my browser didn't load the vid.. Anyways, this is exactly why I can't stand Christians..

They support Bush for God's sakes!!


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: MAGnum]
    #6657267 -

wow... creeeeeeeepy.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657274 -

bush ftw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Fucking WITCHES ALL OF THEM!! [Re: Jenny]
    #6657743 -

Thats is EXACTLY how you do sympathetic magick! IF you've seen the movie - you'll notice they get the kids involved in all aspects of it - because the kids will concentrate harder than the adults. there is a scene they are "asking" kids to break white coffee mugs with a hammer to "Stop abortion and end terrorism" Um, OK.I was freaked out when I saw this. Even the Bush cut out - they are worshiping the Bush Idol, literally. Man I hate evangelicals, those hypocritical bastards!
OoD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657758 -

I love Jesus freaks. They make me feel soo smart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #6657786 -

Baby_Hitler said:
I love Jesus freaks. They make me feel soo smart.



The sad thing is they feel the same way about non-Jesus freaks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: DNKYD]
    #6657805 -

That movie is mega fucked up. They mess with a bunch of kids who want nothing more than to love and be loved. but it gives you a great perspective on the absurdness and negativity of their ways.


--------------------
I love you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: DNKYD]
    #6657826 -

Here's a reply I got from some random chick on Myspace I tried to "convert" to being a strap-on ass bandit:

Quote:
how can i explain this without trying to be rude or sound like a bitch?

personally i think it's a little weird. something i would def. NEVER be into or even think about. I watch shows about guys who like that kind of "sexual play" and actually find it quite funny. i mean if you like a penis up your ass then just be gay. in my opinion it's not normal for a fully straight male to want a hard object in their ass. it's sick.

and your profile about "underminding the goverment" i happen to like our goverment. maybe not everything they do, but the law is the law. if you don't like it maybe you should move to iraq and try to take over. i heard they're very influential and their leader is sick right now so i'd say you'd have a good shot...that is unless our boys got to you first. then you'd probably have an m80 up your ass instead of those dildos you like up there. i'm sure it's all the same to you.

have a nice day :smile:



So I replied with:

Quote:
Sorry, I don't like dudes, not since I was like 15 anyway.

Our government sucks because most Americans are fools blinded with pride, which is, if you're familiar at all with the Bible, #1 of the seven deadly sins. It's the sin that kills nations... well, that and greed. Not sure why people don't drive around with "Greed" bumperstickers.

So what show do you watch that has girls fucking guys with strap-ons anyway? You obviously enjoy watching it.

I do what I do because it helps people. There are many, many women out there that benefit psychologically from buttfucking a guy. Many of them have been victims of sexual assault/rape, often at a very young age. When I was little I had a freind who was molested by her stepfather.

It made me a little weird, so sue me.

900 Ft. Jesus told me to do this, so I am. NYYYYAH!

Besides, it's not really that uncommon in men to have penetration fantasies. Some of your straight guy freinds would probably be into it if the girl asked for it. They're just afraid to ask. BOTH sides are, that's why it's so uncommon. I think most times when a guy asks for anal or does so without asking) it's really a cry for help. What he really wants is for the girl to turn the tables and give back some of what he's been giving her.

It's also just common courtesy for a girl to offer a finger in the butt whenever she's giving a BJ.

Well, I hope you learned something there, missie.



...and then she said:

Quote:
you're one to be preaching the Bible to me, expecially since your profile claims you to be agnostic.
infact i am a Christian and i know for a fact that homosexuality or the "perversions" you are wanting to explore is not only a sin but in the Bible says is an abomination to God. So don't quote the Bible to me when you're supposed to be agnostic. because you make yourself look like a hypocrite.

my point is maybe before you unleash your sick perverted fantasies on someone you might what to get a feel for them first. you don't just send someone you don't know a message like you did me and expect me to be ok with it and accept it, and could actually be offended by it. you're a 34 year old "man" surely you must have some tact? ...

actually i think you've proven you have none and in the simplest form a down right pervert.



THen I says:

Quote:
Um, actually, the bible doesn't mention strap-ons I don't think.

You tried to convince me to have sex with men. That is mentioned in the bible. In fact, I believe the bible instructs us to kill gays, does it not? Have you ever killed a gay? If not, I guess you're not a very good Christian.

There is such thing as Christian Agnostic, BTW.

...and Christian Anarchists.

Tact is for loosers trying to pretend they're something they're not. Try not to feel too bad about not meeting my expectations, hon. You're doing just fine, but why I should have believed that you would be offended?

Can we agree on at least one thing? Nowhere in the bible does it say that a wife can't buttsex her husband with a strap-on. Right?



She never responded to that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657834 -

There is absolutely no rational or sensible explaination for that at all. Im confused and scared.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #6657838 -

Baby_Hitler said:
Here's a reply I got from some random chick on Myspace I tried to "convert" to being a strap-on ass bandit:

Quote:
how can i explain this without trying to be rude or sound like a bitch?

personally i think it's a little weird. something i would def. NEVER be into or even think about. I watch shows about guys who like that kind of "sexual play" and actually find it quite funny. i mean if you like a penis up your ass then just be gay. in my opinion it's not normal for a fully straight male to want a hard object in their ass. it's sick.

and your profile about "underminding the goverment" i happen to like our goverment. maybe not everything they do, but the law is the law. if you don't like it maybe you should move to iraq and try to take over. i heard they're very influential and their leader is sick right now so i'd say you'd have a good shot...that is unless our boys got to you first. then you'd probably have an m80 up your ass instead of those dildos you like up there. i'm sure it's all the same to you.

have a nice day :smile:



So I replied with:

Quote:
Sorry, I don't like dudes, not since I was like 15 anyway.

Our government sucks because most Americans are fools blinded with pride, which is, if you're familiar at all with the Bible, #1 of the seven deadly sins. It's the sin that kills nations... well, that and greed. Not sure why people don't drive around with "Greed" bumperstickers.

So what show do you watch that has girls fucking guys with strap-ons anyway? You obviously enjoy watching it.

I do what I do because it helps people. There are many, many women out there that benefit psychologically from buttfucking a guy. Many of them have been victims of sexual assault/rape, often at a very young age. When I was little I had a freind who was molested by her stepfather.

It made me a little weird, so sue me.

900 Ft. Jesus told me to do this, so I am. NYYYYAH!

Besides, it's not really that uncommon in men to have penetration fantasies. Some of your straight guy freinds would probably be into it if the girl asked for it. They're just afraid to ask. BOTH sides are, that's why it's so uncommon. I think most times when a guy asks for anal or does so without asking) it's really a cry for help. What he really wants is for the girl to turn the tables and give back some of what he's been giving her.

It's also just common courtesy for a girl to offer a finger in the butt whenever she's giving a BJ.

Well, I hope you learned something there, missie.



...and then she said:

Quote:
you're one to be preaching the Bible to me, expecially since your profile claims you to be agnostic.
infact i am a Christian and i know for a fact that homosexuality or the "perversions" you are wanting to explore is not only a sin but in the Bible says is an abomination to God. So don't quote the Bible to me when you're supposed to be agnostic. because you make yourself look like a hypocrite.

my point is maybe before you unleash your sick perverted fantasies on someone you might what to get a feel for them first. you don't just send someone you don't know a message like you did me and expect me to be ok with it and accept it, and could actually be offended by it. you're a 34 year old "man" surely you must have some tact? ...

actually i think you've proven you have none and in the simplest form a down right pervert.



THen I says:

Quote:
Um, actually, the bible doesn't mention strap-ons I don't think.

You tried to convince me to have sex with men. That is mentioned in the bible. In fact, I believe the bible instructs us to kill gays, does it not? Have you ever killed a gay? If not, I guess you're not a very good Christian.

There is such thing as Christian Agnostic, BTW.

...and Christian Anarchists.

Tact is for loosers trying to pretend they're something they're not. Try not to feel too bad about not meeting my expectations, hon. You're doing just fine, but why I should have believed that you would be offended?

Can we agree on at least one thing? Nowhere in the bible does it say that a wife can't buttsex her husband with a strap-on. Right?



She never responded to that one.



Nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Jesus Camp and Bush [Re: Jenny]
    #6657871 -

I nominate Jesus Camp for best horror film of the year.

And the fact that I live about an hour north of the biggest Evangelical Church causes my anus to drip with fear.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scary encounters outdoors. Camp horror stories, anyone? Grizzy 11,982 17 08/16/11 10:09 PM
by zZZz
* Nine Inch Nails drops out of MTV awards over Bush image
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 8,006 59 05/31/05 01:34 PM
by kake
* Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 4,357 20 05/23/05 11:10 AM
by afoaf
* Poll: what do you think of bush?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FreeLaws1_6 4,934 70 02/03/05 10:05 PM
by Vvellum
* Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 7,739 54 02/04/23 09:10 PM
by eric_the_red
* Do you support Pres. Bush......or dont you ?
( 1 2 3 all )
TYL3R 4,083 52 12/07/04 02:11 PM
by TYL3R
* Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)?
( 1 2 all )
SummerBreeze 2,927 28 11/27/03 10:31 AM
by SummerBreeze
* My mom met bush. pics
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,596 73 08/30/04 03:23 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,143 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.