Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures
    #650179 - 05/28/02 07:05 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi guys Dont know if these pict will work but I realy need and ID on them real bad:
Found on woodchips after rain in large groups (not all close together).

do the Galarinas (SP?) stain blue ? or any other colour. As the above photos dont show it very well but the stems of these stain intensly blue especialy if you use scissors to cut them off.

Case 2:
Also I have found a patch of what I suspect are magic mushrooms which have stained blue where a light tan brown and the caps where dry. The younger ones with veils still intact where dark brown and a little slimmy. Spores left by an older one on a younger one seemed a dark brown colour. The oldest ones had the edges actualy curved upward and had lost any nipple that my have been in the middle. When the stem of an old one was split in four is was found to be hollow and stained blue as I dried it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaussishroomhead
enthusiast
Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: acidis]
    #650336 - 05/28/02 10:27 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeep definatly magics, eat about 4 mushrooms for your first trip and do it now before they lose theire potency,.

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
    #650339 - 05/28/02 10:32 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

thanks man,
will they be any good if dryed and kept in a dark dry place. Method of drying was blow heater with it set on a low heat value until they where completely dry. Also if they are worth drying please say as I can get like kilos (not quite but close!!!)

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #650340 - 05/28/02 10:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

What strain?

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
    #650342 - 05/28/02 10:43 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I dont know they are the ones you can see above, this is my first shrooming expo.
Also is there any simmilar "look allike" shrooms that are poisonous?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #650382 - 05/28/02 11:55 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If they stained blue they do look like Subaeruginosa - a bit like the wavy capped variety - were the caps that red in real life??
nice find - and enjoy - and keep your patch safe from harm for following seasons
wow! This season this year for Ps.Subaeruginosa in Melb is great! Ive found them in places i have never expected - the tiny pieces of mycelia i spread in my mulch areas are fruiting like crazy - two two distinct varieties - the wavy cap and the umbonated varietys - got pics coming from my garden soon

--------------------

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
    #651638 - 05/29/02 03:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The photos do show alot of red dont they! They are more a goldy yellowing collour, I have seen another variety that I will post picts of two. The area Im living in a FULL of shrooms at the moment!!! I recon I could pick killos if I actualy had the time.

Hi guys, a friend of mine was guttys enough to try some of these. he at 4 fresh and got a mild body buz and slight visual shifting.

Would I have damaged them much by drying with a fan heater on high? I am a bit worried I may have destroyed them.

Offlineruskifile
droog

Loc: nowhere
Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #658189 - 06/01/02 10:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey bm - your garden pics should be nice
i'll be interested to see them. I haven't given up hope yet of finding something wild, so all these pics ppl are posting are really helpful.......one day.......

--------------------
(zhukov in a previous life....)

2SER FM underground radio

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #664404 - 06/05/02 01:49 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I found the same looking shrooms this week growing out of wood chips, The caps look the same and the stems of the ones i found turned dark blue only were it was split or cut.
I also found another verity growing not to fay from the first patch And i picked one and played with it, and i scratched a line on the stem with my fingernail and i got around the same color on these ones as the blue color one the first ones i found, So just to be on the safe side i made spore prints from all that i picked, There wasent much spore in the first shrooms i found, And dried both verietes out and put away in a cark dry place.
Will these shroom still give a good buz after drying them and taking spore prints fron them.
All found in victoria

--------------------
LIFE IS A BITCH, AND THEN YOU MARRY ONE.

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: geko127]
    #665084 - 06/05/02 11:48 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ps.Subaeruginosa

--------------------

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

#665099 - 06/06/02 12:10 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OK OK OK,i thought This is enough wating to find out if they are any good after drying them, i ate about 8 to 10 shrooms, and im feeling very giglyey .
I was smoken weed aswell, i knew it wernt the weed because little thing's were starting to happen to me but at the same time feeling like ya wana piss ya self laughing And the amount i had was half of what i had, But im feeling preety dam happy and cool so i went and got some alcaholic cider, 3 big ass bottle's 750ml, and drank them aswell plus im on 60mls of methadone, But the way, would the Methadone interact or fuck up the experince at all, any one know ,If it comes to me not sleeping or anything iv got some xanax so ill just have a couple of them aswell.

THESE FACES HEAR DESCRIBE EXACTLY HOW IM FEELING ON THEM SHROOMS

--------------------

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

Edited by geko127 (06/06/02 12:14 AM)

Anonymous

#665259 - 06/06/02 03:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

wow, take it easy bro... methadone???

peace,
rafi

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: ]
    #665479 - 06/06/02 06:11 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'll be surprised if he had a good trip off that concoction actually.. wayy too many drugs there man. Respect the shrooms.. they can bite you in the ass.. or worse

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
    #665977 - 06/06/02 11:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yup, they were magic alright. I picked about 6 ounces dryed and had two grams of smaller ones with the viels still intact.

I was smashed into another world for 4 hours. I have done lots of acid now and again but this was unbelievable. My girlfriends face was changing into like an elf princeses and fractals where on EVERY thing. The sky was white and people walking left residues for like minuits that you could inlpect. The whole world was alive and moving like crazy!!! Then it got even more intense and my body starting physicaly transforming which was quite a disturbing sensation!!! At this stage we climbed into bed as we where both a bit disturbed!! Bad IDEA we ended up morphing into one cloctive entity and didnt know where each other began or what we where!! This feeling expanded until that bed was part of the colective being as well.

It got weirder and weirder. Way to high a dose for a first timer (me and my girlfriend) but I dont regret it at alll!!!!!!

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

#666269 - 06/06/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

There da bomb, arnt they acid

--------------------

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
    #666593 - 06/06/02 07:10 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yep they sure are man. Your from out my way two from everything I have seen. Eg the Nongs (Dandenongs). Im from Clayton, how about you? We should organise some sort of expodition or something

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

#666773 - 06/06/02 10:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I wont say exactly were i live , but its around lilydale croydon area.
And yea some sort of shroom hunt would be great, i was actuly talking to another member, called shorza and me and him were talking about organizing a shroom hunt around our area, im sure if we sucseeded in organizing a hunt im sure we would not come home empty handed, seeing as everyone know's what their looking for
So far there is you, me and shorza that are interested in a hunt, im sure you me and shorza can come up with some good location's.
Another couple of people would be good, that way we spread out, and can search more ground ,And maybe find some new patches, because now is the time for shroom hunting in and around Melbourne, I think its a good time espicly for the eastern suburbs .
So ether PM me or just post and ill read it next time i log on

--------------------

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#666802 - 06/07/02 12:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

your in Clayton? There everywhere there! Check Monash

--------------------

Offlineacidis
Sik Sub man...
Re: Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #666831 - 06/07/02 02:10 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I know man ......... I live on campus... hehehehehehe
How about you, you a Monash Student or just know the area! I have found a few patches but they all seem to be dying as there is a lack of rain and moisture at the moment. Also found some at some service stations in the area and on the sides of roads.

Great shrooms deffinatly gonna find some more. I think that the larger var of Subs. are stronger..... dont know. You know the wavy topped ones. It could just be my drying method though.

OfflineShorza
Stranger

Loc: Dandenongs, Vic, Australi...
    #667670 - 06/07/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The more people that come along, the better. Even some of you more experienced hunters.

--------------------
[insert witty comment here]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies