Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So I've noticed that a lot of people here like cats... [Re: Brugman]
    #6652441 -

Brugman said:
Hahaha, great ones.

What's with the "im in ur blank, blanking your blank" jokes?

In UO I've heard people say "im in ur base, killing ur mans", but what's it from?



Some geeky video game forum where they took the "I'm in ur base killin ur mans" BS and made them into cat photoshops. Some of them did a good job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've noticed that a lot of people here like cats... [Re: DNKYD]
    #6654672 -

Ahh, I wonder what game. Maybe it's from the "all your base are belong to us" game.

The joke was funny in some of the cat pics, but it was way overused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Cat Has Cancer
( 1 2 all )
boxtop703 4,398 20 01/17/03 04:56 AM
by Bavet
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* ***Wax Cats and Hip-Hop Heads*** Prodijal_Son 1,254 6 03/06/03 04:28 PM
by billy cuts
* Am I perverted for doing this? I think my boss thinks I am. Flux 2,720 19 03/23/04 06:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Does your cat like to get high?
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 5,521 29 02/05/03 11:44 AM
by BladeLSD
* To give a Cat a Bath *funny* Cryptic 3,202 11 01/05/06 04:22 PM
by Le_Canard
* My Cat
( 1 2 all )
Major_Buzz 5,189 29 07/26/20 11:35 AM
by Nifflerz
* My cat Frodo and his brush trendalM 1,637 16 02/07/03 11:26 AM
by BladeLSD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,213 topic views. 9 members, 29 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.