Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6557308 -

Scottie was the tattooed girl she lost her arm from the shoulder in a bike crash. I think she does some kind of cripple porn now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: thallus]
    #6557456 -

thallus said:
Scottie was the tattooed girl she lost her arm from the shoulder in a bike crash. I think she does some kind of cripple porn now



BS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Rahie]
    #6557548 -

I like the show

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Nashbar]
    #6557580 -

Nashbar said:
my only complaint is they aren't real smart, they fuck up to much and sometimes do a poor job on their builds and testing



Most of their tests just don't seem to cut it for me. They seem like the tests have been fixed more to fill a time-slot rather than actually solve the myth. I really don't think that they use enough science. Maybe 20% of the myths use enough science to prove busted/true.

A better show would be Busting the myth busters.


My bias...
My S.O.P. counselor looks like the bald stache fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Cowgold]
    #6557686 -

I agree that the show has been on for to long, its lost its novelty and now its just boring.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6558002 -

Why not stop watching it if you dont like it?

Or just unplug your tv. TV sucks compared to most other pasttimes.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: mr_kite]
    #6558036 -

mr_kite said:
Why not stop watching it if you dont like it?
Or just unplug your tv. TV sucks compared to most other pasttimes.



BINGO!! And anything really cool that does show up on TV can be downloaded online.

I barely ever turn my TV on anymore. I only use it for The Daily Show, family guy etc...

And I ALWAYS turn down the volume during commercials, if some of you haven't tried this.... I would highly recommend it. Read a book, talk to someone, cutting out the commercials feels good..... REALLY GOOD. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6558224 -

What really grinds my fucking gears is how the TV stations increase the volume of the broadcast during commercials.

Have you noticed that? Your TV volume can be set just loud enough to hear dialogue comfortably, and when the commercials come on it's like they're shouting at you. If I'm not going to pay attention to them when they're talking to me, I'm sure as hell not going to pay attention if they yell at me... in fact, I'm going to mute their ass and hope they die in a plane crash.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6558243 -

I know that pisses me off to, just another reason to mute that shit IMO.
But I like your wording better...
Quote:
If I'm not going to pay attention to them when they're talking to me, I'm sure as hell not going to pay attention if they yell at me... in fact, I'm going to mute their ass and hope they die in a plane crash.




:lol:

EDIT: Bill Hicks had the solution Konnrade :yesnod: Looks like we all have to plant allot more seeds. Maybe something will take root.


--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (02/12/07 01:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: DNKYD]
    #6558834 -

DNKYD said:
Kari Byron gets me all hot and bother.









--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6560911 -

Wow, she's wearing wolverine claws in that last pic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Brugman]
    #6560939 -

Brugman said:
Wow, she's wearing wolverine claws in that last pic.



They play with all sorts of cool props at times.

Remember that soda commercial with a vending machine on tank treads that shot out soda cans? Jamie made that. Before they were the Mythbusters, they were known for being M5, a company that does special effects and custom prop manufacturing for television and movies.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6561624 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
mr_kite said:
Why not stop watching it if you dont like it?
Or just unplug your tv. TV sucks compared to most other pasttimes.



BINGO!! And anything really cool that does show up on TV can be downloaded online.

I barely ever turn my TV on anymore. I only use it for The Daily Show, family guy etc...




Why don't you download these?


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* doesnt graetful dead SUCK burt_peso 1,915 14 06/01/03 08:30 AM
by gdman
* Why does my dad suck?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,593 24 01/13/18 09:58 PM
by beammeupT
* Ratdog Fall Tour Cancelled kosmic_charlie 1,573 16 10/10/04 05:07 PM
by chilly
* *~Plane Crash~*~Buster~* SoDak_Stranger 690 3 07/30/04 11:08 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,160 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Ween Cancels Midwest Tour Adom 1,355 12 10/23/04 10:09 PM
by Jenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,012 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.