Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6555113 -

my only complaint is they aren't real smart, they fuck up to much and sometimes do a poor job on their builds and testing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Nashbar]
    #6555119 -

For all the myth buster fans that I offended, I am sorry. Here is a link to all 5 seasons of the show. http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Mythbusters_links.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: daytripper05]
    #6555124 -

kari byron's ass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Buster" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: DNKYD]
    #6555126 -

DNKYD said:
My sister is a lesbian who is happily married to the most butch chick I've ever seen. Congrats to you on that one.



owned


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Rahie]
    #6555141 -

Honestly, even though many of the myths themselves are dumb, they still make it fun to watch them anyhow.

The show is about myths yes, but it's also basically about science, blowing shit up, and going overboard whenever the chance arises to do so.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: daytripper05]
    #6555142 -

daytripper05 said:
kari byron's ass





Whoa.

Boner?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Mezcal]
    #6555152 -

snyder said:
daytripper05 said:
kari byron's ass






Whoa.

Boner?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykhSLNlx3n0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Mezcal]
    #6555334 -






--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Wysefool]
    #6555358 -

She's attractive, yes... but this is still getting a bit creepy.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Wysefool]
    #6555361 -

I like how this thread has turned into a Kari Byron appreciation thread. I'm a sucker for redheads and she definately gives me a chubby!

Oh, and I like the show...


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6555365 -

I bet she could fuck the day light out ya...


god damn.. I think I know what material I am using tonight...

:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: daytripper05]
    #6555376 -

Okay, now it's definitely delved into the dark realms of creepy


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Konnrade]
    #6555381 -

that's how I prefer it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. *DELETED* [Re: Rahie]
    #6555693 -

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #6555828 -

Mythbusters is one of the top shows on the TV these days.


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Mezcal]
    #6556197 -

snyder said:
snyder said:
daytripper05 said:
kari byron's ass






Whoa.

Boner?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykhSLNlx3n0




What the hell were they testing in that episode? Haha.

By the way, I think their experiments are 90 percent of the time pretty good. I have to set up experiments for different things in one of my courses, and it's frikkin hard.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Rahie]
    #6556224 -

yeah...i used to love that show

not so much anymore though. just feels like its lots its charm, and there just plodding along for the paychecks at this point.

oh yeah, kari is cute and all, but hella annoying and useless most of the time.


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Rahie]
    #6556427 -

He is right though. The guy with the stach is such a faggot.


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6556989 -

Quote:
ToTheSummit said:  I'm a sucker for redheads...



Me too! Redheads are where it's at, if you want constant adventure!:yesnod: Danksis is the poster child for a red head profile.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's time to Cancel "Myth Busters" the show sucks, and has sucked for to long. [Re: Rahie]
    #6557163 -

I used to watch it all the time on Discovery channel, but then mostly I stopped watching TV because of commercials etc. When I downloaded Mythbusters I had to experience the American version. That version sucks in comparison to the British one. The narration is horrible, but the worst part is that after every commercial break they tell what happened and what is going to happen.
I want the UK version back.

Also, yes Kari is very hot and she also seems very nice.
Letterman interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aQd0v8HhOI&mode=related&search=


FHM photo shoot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=lWESkFQNp94




--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,671 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* doesnt graetful dead SUCK burt_peso 1,915 14 06/01/03 08:30 AM
by gdman
* Why does my dad suck?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,593 24 01/13/18 09:58 PM
by beammeupT
* Ratdog Fall Tour Cancelled kosmic_charlie 1,573 16 10/10/04 05:07 PM
by chilly
* *~Plane Crash~*~Buster~* SoDak_Stranger 690 3 07/30/04 11:08 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,160 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Ween Cancels Midwest Tour Adom 1,355 12 10/23/04 10:09 PM
by Jenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,012 topic views. 1 members, 26 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.