Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ?
    #6479848 -

EH ?

guess what NONE of the links in my sig to my teks work anymore !

noooow, are they like gone, like completely ?!?

now how great is that !

:mad2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Edited by ohmatic (01/20/07 03:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6479851 -

Seriously - I really wanted to take a look at ohmatic's monotub tek.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6479853 -

Yeah just dissapeared


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: JB201]
    #6479914 -

There's at least 2 other threads on the subject.

Yes... it does suck. Couldn't it just be moved to the cultivation archive section and locked, at the very least?


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6479963 -

Were the threads actually deleted, or just moved?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6480006 -

i think they moved it to wiki or something like that.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6480623 -

The forum was liquidated, as it is now obsolete. The wiki system allows for revisions and updates of the FAQ. I'm not personally aware of what happened with the actual threads - better hope Ythan wasn't stoned. :lol:

I personally think it would be a good idea to create a forum in this category of forums intended for discussion on the main site's content and its management, a place of discussion for those who edit the site. :thumbup:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6481711 -

fireworks_god said:
I personally think it would be a good idea to create a forum in this category of forums intended for discussion on the main site's content and its management, a place of discussion for those who edit the site. :thumbup:



Good idea, wikipedia also has forums to discuss the topics.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6482030 -

ok, now i officially know its gone, but what about the THREADS ?

are they deleted ? pls dont tell me so !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6482201 -

The forum is currently set to invisible, the threads will be moved either to the appropriate forums, or added to the cms over the next couple of weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: Anno]
    #6482352 -

What do you think of the Wiki forum idea? As cybrbeast stated, Wiki has a system for such. I think it might help coordinate operations. Of course, a concern might be how much the forum would be used, especially if there aren't a lot of editors, but I couldn't imagine the FAQ Contributions forum (which was not a subforum, ohmatic :grin:) received a lot of traffic either.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6482421 -

Operations? What operations? I don't see anybody doing much in the CMS currently....Should the need arise, your proposal will definitely be given a thought, but currently there is absolutely no need for a forum to coordinate....what exactly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: Anno]
    #6482643 -

I never stated that there were operations occuring now, simply that it would assist with them. I fully allowed for what I considered to be a strong possibility that the main site's content isn't being edited a lot right now. :grin:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: where the F*** is the FAQ subforum ? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6484408 -

lol i have been wondering if there wasnt a forum missing at the bottom but could not figure out which forum it was, the faq forum of course hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: FAQ of questions asked here... BrAiN 1,648 8 08/05/98 08:19 AM
by Anonymous
* The Beta Content Management Script Discussion
( 1 2 all )
YthanA 13,421 24 12/11/02 11:24 AM
by 3eyedgod
* The FAQ utopianglory 2,002 7 06/26/16 10:09 PM
by WrongHole
* FAQ (forums+cultivation) merger *DELETED* phrozendata 1,645 6 08/08/02 03:02 PM
by utopianglory
* New Subforum for Martha's DK1 694 4 05/06/05 05:27 AM
by Thor
* The FAQ utopianglory 1,437 4 08/10/02 12:46 PM
by pleezr
* FAQ missing something?
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 4,696 23 07/24/02 10:11 PM
by Anno
* Re: That Damned Shroomery FAQ Delyrium 1,676 9 02/21/00 11:05 AM
by Prellgott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,545 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.