Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: FAQ of questions asked here...
    #197424 - 08/04/98 08:14 AM (25 years, 7 months ago)

i agree.. a new FAQ qould be a great idea... there's an mushroom faq im sure already probably at the lycaeum or hyperreal.. but so many new questions ahve been raised here... it should probably be rewritten...

added questions might include those about the ethics of selling them, maybe religious quesitons assosiated with them, and an answer to all the newbie q's "NO THE SHROOMERY WILL NOT SEND U MUSHROOMS! STOP ASKING!" hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAphex
Co-Webmaster
Re: FAQ of questions asked here... [Re: BrAiN]
    #197426 - 08/04/98 11:00 AM (25 years, 7 months ago)

There is an older FAQ at http://shroomery.lycaeum.org/faq.html . Later.

OfflineLas Drogas
journeyman
    #197427 - 08/04/98 11:17 AM (25 years, 7 months ago)

that faq is very well designed and very very complete but there are a few things that could be added....perhaps a update to that FAQ is needed and a entire new FAQ that consists the most frequently asked questions on these forums...like alot of FAQs i see now a days the current FAQ consists of much more then frequently asked questions...it accually seems more like an all around guide to almost every aspect of the mushroom...for an example ill post a few questions that I thinkk should absolutly be on a FAQ for newbies...

"about how long do most people have to wait to get their syringe from PF?"

"how much light do my cakes need?"

"what is the best method for growing magic mushrooms?"

and

"im going on vacation...what should i do with my fruiting cakes?"

though this last question might not seem like its asked often but i see it alot...

LD

Anonymous

#197428 - 08/04/98 05:03 PM (25 years, 7 months ago)

Casing casing casing

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #197429 - 08/04/98 05:12 PM (25 years, 7 months ago)

hmmmm or perhaps we should compile not a mushroom FAQ but a GROWING MUSHROOM FAQ... since most questions on here are questions about mmgg or casing or whatever.. someone on her made a casing FAQ.. but it assumed u already knew what casing was/how to do it

Anonymous

#197430 - 08/04/98 08:20 PM (25 years, 7 months ago)

I just want to clear something up. I am NOT an expert on growing mushrooms. I have about as much experience as most of the other amateurs out there. The only difference is that I have read EVERYTHING on this site and listen very carefully to the actual experts here on the message board and in the chat room. Combine that with a very good memory (not quite photographic, but good eidetic quality) and I can answer any question that can be answered by something I've read.

I can't speak for Aphex but as far as I know he's no cultivation expert either. The webmasters are just the ones who gather and organize information. We don't create it.

Anonymous

#197431 - 08/04/98 08:24 PM (25 years, 7 months ago)

A while back I started work on a more specific FAQ related to some of the more common questions we get here, but I got kinda stuck in the middle and never finished it. Maybe I'll go back and try to finish it now.

InvisibleAphex
Co-Webmaster
    #197432 - 08/04/98 09:43 PM (25 years, 7 months ago)

I'am essentially at the same level that NC is at. If you want true advice ask some of the REAL experts around here, such as Workman and fatguy. Those guys are the innovative ones that generate information not recycle it. Later, Aphex.

[This message has been edited by Aphex (edited 08-05-98).]

Anonymous

#197433 - 08/05/98 06:19 AM (25 years, 7 months ago)

NC, sorry for calling you an expert...it just seems like you always have something informational to say. My bad...

Anyhow, if you already started a FAQ, then you are probably the one to finish it...I was just looking forward to contributing something to this place while learning a lot putting together the FAQ.

If you people want me to start one, I will. If NC is going to finish his, I won't...doesn't matter to me as long as someone gets one out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck