Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: tripballs000]
    #6416067 -

oops wrong forum, i hate computers when im stoned sometimes


--------------------
:mushroom2:-blaze forever-happy shrooming-live life-:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: tripballs000]
    #6416210 -

Ive blacked out way more times than i can remember. Heres a few blackouts of distiction

I was in thailand before and had just settled in to a cool little beach hut, i'd been travelling a lot that day so I was without sleep for something like a day and a half. Went out to a bar and started drinking buckets of whiskey and thai red bull (which is twice as strong) The last thing I remember is sitting down on my ass
sipping a bucket on the beach.
Flash foward to about 8am and I'm swimming in the sea. Its so fucking weird how your memory can come and go! After that I played football with a thai family on the beach. I have absolutley no memory of what
I did in between. Stupid shit; this beach was notorious for tides
and there was a few drownings in previous years.

Another time what started out as a few pints to kill time between
lectures in college turned into a full out raging session. I drank half a bottle of whiskey on top of a few beers and went into my classes. I vaguely remember finishing the bottle with a friend up the back of the hall. I had to be told what happened for the next couple of hours. Aparently I called the lecturer a very very nasty word in
a class of some 400 students and caused a string of interuptions.
The class saw the funny side of it but I'll be forever known
as 'that drunk guy'.

I woke up one morning lying on my living room floor after a
rough night that I cant recall. My shoes were on but something felt wrong. I had my two socks in my right jeans pocket.
I never found out what I did that night


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6416363 -

I want to party with Unifloo....that fucker seems like he has a good time!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6416424 -

Cheers man!

On the subject; why is it always bad news from people the morning after?

Its never 'jesus, you should have seen what you where doing last night,
you helped a granny across the road and gave a bum money'

:crankey:


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6419052 -

With me its usually, "dude you took that bum's money!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6419413 -

When I was young I used to sleepwalk. One instance really sticks out in my mind; I woke up in the middle of night and the power had gone out (I had to have a nightlight cause I'd see all sorts of weird ass shit in the dark, and it freaked me out).

I got out of bed to tell my parents, walked out of my room. Right outside my door there is a staircase downstairs off to the left, I looked down it to see some ghostbusters, they said something to me that scared me, then shut the garage door (over the opening at the bottom of steps).

I was freaked and went down the hall to my parent's room. However, this took an eternity, the hall kept stretching and bending, melting and morphing. I was seeing all sorts of colors and patterns, and weird things, goblins, witches, spirits....these evil elvish jack-in-the-boxes that were bouncing around cackling at me. Ever go on a "bad mushroom trip" (I say that in quotes cause a trip's what you make of it), but basically the kind of trip were you regress to an infancy like state, see, feel, hear, experience all sorts of terrifying shit, have no connection to reality.....a curl up in a ball and wait till it's over kind of experience. Well, that's EXACTLY what it was like.

It seemed like I was trapped in this hellish place forever, then suddenly I was at the door to my parents room feeling all sorts of sketchy, I walked in, nervous to wake them and not sure what to do, eventually I woke them up and told them the power was out. :lol:

Shit like that was common place when I was a child, hence the need for a nightlight. I used to have mad OBE's as well.  Actually, I recently had an almost salvia-like experience when I laid down to take a nap the other day, that scared the shit out of me. I think it's just because I was fucking exhausted. Interesting stuff to say the least.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6419473 -

Scary stuff! The only time I ever sleepwalked, (spleptwalked?)
I wandered into my parents room in my boxers (I never asked was I erect, I doubt they would tell my either) and demanded that they show me
their passports and documents. That freaked me out big time!

I often have strange sleep/dream phenomena like paralysis and lucid dreams. More often than not they're fairly unenjoyable


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6419502 -

Yeah man, I had forgotten about that shit (block it out maybe?) for a while, but it eventually came back to me. Back in HS I was all about OBE's, but could never achieve them during my attempts. However, unintentional ones started occurring again a few years ago, as well as sleep paralysis, and random weird nightmares where I consciously and forcefully yank myself out through sheer willpower, only to wind up in another one, again and again until I finally force myself awake. Fortunately these scary episodes don't happen all of the time, and the majority of my dreams are really cool as well as vivid, and I remember them well. In fact, I actually remember dreams that I had years ago, including ones when I was a little kid. There was one recurring nightmare that I had where I would consciously pull myself out of it (I'd describe it, but it's too weird and in-depth, I do remember the details though) and wind up on a boat drifting peacefully down a muddy jungle river. One of the times this happened I woke up, went downstairs (this was the morning), and my parents were watching the news. This was the day Princess Diana died.....and I remember this shit. It's kind of weird, and pretty cool, seeing as many people can't remember what they were dreaming even an hour later.


--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/02/07 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6419542 -

Dark_Star said:
In fact, I actually remember dreams that I had years ago, including ones when I was a little kid.



The mind is strange beyond its own comprehension. Sometimes, for no
apparent reason, I recall a dream I had from years ago.
I suppose its all linked up there.

Some dreams I've had this year have been really strange, just the other week I had one where I felt like I was being dragged
away by my feet. There was a real dark sense of foreboding and I could not move at all. I had to focus all my will power to move about to wake myself up.

The blurry world between waking and dreaming is strange indeed.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6419567 -

Yeah man, it's strange beyond words. Have ever felt an evil force during sleep paralysis, then been ripped out of your body by your feet and held tight in midair? I wonder what all of this means.....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6419642 -

Dark_Star said:
I wonder what all of this means.....



Hopefully one day I'll fight the urge to wake up and find out once
and for all. Its gona take balls though, dreaming or not,
its hard to give in and just let yourself be dragged somewhere!

I want to meet the fucker responsible


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck ,crazy ass sleep walking. [Re: Unifloo]
    #6419724 -

Yeah.....I've met the fucker responsible for my terrifying experiences, and it's an evil motherfucker for sure. Feels like pure evil, and looks horrifying as well. I'd rather not meet this thing again, although I've faced up to it before, and beaten it. My theory is that it's a representation of one or more of my demons, coming out of my subconcious during the altered state of sleep & the state between sleep and wakefulness. I've faced similar things while tripping before, sometimes I let the fear take me away and spiral me off to hell, other times I face it down and it dissolves away. Facing things like this down has lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders, and helped me improve myself and move forward in my life. It does take balls though, for sure, I've found myself getting ballsier and ballsier with this sort of shit lately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* going fucking crazy! Grav 1,243 6 02/09/03 08:32 AM
by ODhaze
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 12:00 PM
by Killjoy
* LOSER! im going crazy over this brazilian model (CONT? liftedoff420 3,651 13 08/18/03 01:47 AM
by liftedoff420
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,937 10 01/05/03 12:49 PM
by Little Shroom
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,263 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills
* I Dig Those Crazy Sandpipers, Man! PapaverS 1,366 6 11/15/02 01:39 PM
by Mojo_Risin
* Sleep Cycles Jenny 1,951 8 11/18/02 11:54 PM
by danlennon3
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 04:55 AM
by DankBluntZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,490 topic views. 2 members, 283 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 17 queries.