Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Kill this bitch
    #6348998 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349004 -

too long,

was gonna finish it but i xed out by accident.

does anyone still watch the news??

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349019 -

I wish the wraith of god would come down in the form of an assassin that put a bullet in the forehead of fred phelps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349120 -

wow that was disgusting

She is an awful human being

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349132 -

what the fuck does a funeral of a soldier have to do with gays?

as much as i am against the war, these fucking ppl should show some respect...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: In(di)go]
    #6349173 -

Quote:
what the fuck does a funeral of a soldier have to do with gays?




Because those lost souls actually believes that God punishes the USA for being soft on gays, through killing US soldiers in Iraq. And they think this is OK, praise the lord, so they basically carry out God's will by cheering the dead soldiers and protesting america's soft agenda on gays by disrupting the soldiers funerals. They do this with any soldier, the soldier's sexual orientation stands apart from it.

Or, they are fucked in the head and managed to transmit their insanity to the people around them.

I can see really bad stuff happening over this, I can easily see a war vet at the funeral of his buddy flip out and kill some of them.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Asante]
    #6349193 -

Quote:
I can see really bad stuff happening over this, I can easily see a war vet at the funeral of his buddy flip out and kill some of them.



I hope so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Asante]
    #6349194 -

that's just fucking sad...

and yes, it can easily get pretty nasty if it keeps going this way... i do like the irony of fundamentalist christians going against the war that was started by one of their own...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: In(di)go]
    #6349196 -

bush is a member of the westboro baptist church?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Asante]
    #6349199 -

yeah i really don't get how no one has beat the living fuck out of these pieces of shit..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Vvellum]
    #6349201 -

no, but aren't fundamentalist christians the same, regardless of church?

or is this some kind of special, hardcore, church?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: In(di)go]
    #6349215 -

as much as christians and fundamentalist chrisitians are crazy douchebags, the westboro baptist church is a whole other level of crazy douchebaggery. they are not affiliated with any other baptist church. They are more like a incestuous cult.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Vvellum]
    #6349232 -

Vvellum said:
as much as christians and fundamentalist chrisitians are crazy douchebags, the westboro baptist church is a whole other level of crazy douchebaggery. they are not affiliated with any other baptist church. They are more like a incestuous cult.



Indeed. What a bunch of loons. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349245 -

I've said it before and I'll say it again with the utmost sincerity:

EVERY SINGLE member of the Westboro Baptist "church", man, woman, or child, needs to be dragged into the streets and disposed of in the most painful way imaginable. I would be the first to volunteer to do this to them. I would love nothing more than pulling the trigger and licking the blood that splatters all over my face as I laugh at their agonizing death. This is no exaggeration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: DNKYD]
    #6349263 -

This is all happening because you will not OBEY!


--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: DNKYD]
    #6349266 -

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Sean Hannity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: aelephant]
    #6349267 -

All of what I said I'll do will happen if I start to OBEY the voices in my head :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: DNKYD]
    #6349276 -

DNKYD said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again with the utmost sincerity:

EVERY SINGLE member of the Westboro Baptist "church", man, woman, or child, needs to be dragged into the streets and disposed of in the most painful way imaginable. I would be the first to volunteer to do this to them. I would love nothing more than pulling the trigger and licking the blood that splatters all over my face as I laugh at their agonizing death. This is no exaggeration.



:nonono:

You're no better.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6349291 -

wow wat a fucking crazy bitch. ppl plz remember that not all christians are fucked in the head like this....

Edited by Green420Thang (12/08/06 09:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kill this bitch [Re: Green420Thang]
    #6349294 -

Quote:
plz remember that not all christians are fucked in the head like this....



I think everybody knows this has nothing to do with Jesus :smirk:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Did you hear about Westboro Baptist Church ???/?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 5,086 24 11/07/06 10:06 PM
by DNKYD
* amusing account of timothy leary from a baptist website...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 10,515 53 09/21/03 05:16 AM
by RunDMT
* Westboro Baptist Church will picket the funerals of the Tucson shooting
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,066 43 01/10/11 01:25 AM
by LoveYourLife
* Baptist Bras bf6 1,257 12 06/20/05 02:27 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,635 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Running over Westboro members whilst drunk Maverick 510 7 11/17/09 11:38 AM
by MrEd
* Baptist school ousts gay student Hawkeye3 2,330 18 04/08/06 07:40 PM
by daimyo
* Westboro Baptist Church: Infinite Well of Humor
( 1 2 3 all )
Birds_Can_Swim 4,333 42 04/29/06 03:41 AM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,469 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 54 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.