Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it
    #6331737 -

Its psychology. Damn.. I went on this 9 mile run today in the hills. All I want to do is go to sleep. But no, I must study for a test I have at mid-day tomorrow.

Anyone else have a lot of shit coming their way as finals approaches?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6331751 -

I miss college.... good times. Even the educational parts was fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6331756 -

Yep, 4 finals and a 15 page paper. Biology Lab final tomorrow, haven't even looked at it.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6331760 -

This is an easy semester for me. Have to take a math exam tomorrow, then the final at the end of the week. My other two final exams aren't until next week but I could do them blindfolded with a crayon and still pass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: DNKYD]
    #6331761 -

yep im putting off studying for my accounting test tomorrow and i have some other tests homework papers stuff to do too. yay for school!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6331768 -

nice.  I'm already walking up at 6 to and heading to school for a study session with that teacher.  On a lighter note, I'm doing some extra credit for this class by going on a police ride along Wednesday night :smile: :thumbup:  That should be interesting.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6331771 -

Ask if you can take home some confiscated drugs for more EC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: DNKYD]
    #6331772 -

I might have to pay for it, but I'm sure it can happen.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6331801 -

Well, I have 2 finals a week from monday and I haven't studied yet. Although I want to start studying early, I know I wont. :frown:

C

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: angryshroom]
    #6332619 -

Do you're freakin' homework or you'll turn into a weedsmoking troll like me!!!! >:B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6332669 -

I had a psychology final today, but it was pretty easy. Hopefully yours will be too.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this huge test tomorrow. And I just stared studying for it [Re: Toddo]
    #6332768 -

If you study the day before an exam and the day of you'll be fine. That's all you need, really.


God, i had a diff. eq exam last friday that i forgot about. It was at 8:00am, and i slept in thinking there was nothing important. the instructor didnt even remind us. "It's in the syllabus."
just like that.
20% of my grade gone.
one slip, and i might fail now.
feels so shitty it makes me wanna quit.
BUT
im lookin forward to finals. i do well on exams, as ive mastered the art of cramming. thanks uni.
finals are next week for SIU.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stupid drug tests... Krishna 1,078 7 12/21/04 08:56 PM
by notapillow
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* FDA OKs Ecstasy Study in Cancer Patients ShroomFan 2,765 9 12/30/04 11:51 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Staring deeply into an infants eyes... wow
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,886 29 06/12/04 03:50 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* question about tests(not the usual)
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 1,893 25 10/19/04 08:44 PM
by Dormouse
* drug test ?? zxsevinr 1,300 14 12/22/05 08:58 AM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
683 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.