Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anyone tried cranberry sauce with mushrooms?
    #6325119 -

I've read the posts about cranberry juice, and lemon juice, but haven't seen anything about cranberry sauce.

So ... the day after Thanksgiving, I took 1.2 grams of psilocybe cyanescens and made a sandwich, with the mushrooms and three tablespoons of cranberry sauce on white bread.



I can say without any doubt that the trip was a solid level three+. At least a 50% increase in potency. I'm 225 pounds, so normally it would take at least 1.8 grams to get the same effect.

These mushrooms are from my own cultivated sacred patch, so I'm pretty familiar with the dosage and its effects, and they are consistently strong, but nothing like this.

The only down side was some pretty sharp indigestion, but it didn't last long. I'm curious if anyone else has tried this. I suppose it's the acid in the cranberry sauce, but definately interesting. I'm not much of a fan of cranberry sauce, but this seems to be a decent way to potentiate the effects of the mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone tried cranberry sauce with mushrooms? [Re: BobHumboldt]
    #6326042 -

does the acid increase the potency or something?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone tried cranberry sauce with mushrooms? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6326056 -

About the acid thing... a friend and I recently tried some of my own pfcake harvest... we both ate just under 4g apiece... like 3.9 via the lemon-lime soaked tea... with honey, etc. I was expecting to be blown outta this world.

Well, I probably maxed out at a strong 2.... nothing higher than that. My friend, however, said he had himself a strong 4 to 5. Ego loss, some sort of out of body experience, etc.

I'm about 150lb and he's over 200 easy.

I hadn't tripped since Bonnaroo back in June... had a level 4 there on less mushrooms I think, and without anything acidic.

Weird =/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can drinking THIS cranberry juice hurt me?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 11,832 52 01/01/02 02:23 PM
by Trail_Blazer
* Anyone else have experience with cranberry juice?
( 1 2 all )
Underhillmaster 16,158 36 09/01/24 05:31 PM
by ZoteyabLeiaat
* There's mycelium in my cranberry juice. Xray_Salami 3,270 8 05/15/02 04:26 PM
by Xray_Salami
* Mycelium Extraction - Methanol vs. Cranberry Juice/Asorbic Acid tibberous 5,702 7 09/16/19 11:48 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Cranberry Extraction Question Dr_Raoul_Duke 1,075 2 02/27/05 03:39 PM
by Le_Big_Mac
* lets all share our mushroom recipes!
( 1 2 all )
chronny 6,441 21 09/03/02 05:33 PM
by resin
* Cranberry juice method??? myshoeisuntied 1,866 5 08/17/02 07:51 AM
by cantankerous
* Cakes with Cranberry Juice . . . Shroomdude 2,148 2 08/20/01 08:51 PM
by KeepAskingTime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
956 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.