Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287251 -

So you sell your little brother dhoop as opium + laugh at him when he gets jumped by a bunch of people rather than protecting him + trash his room in some sort of hissy fit and expect him to respect you? How old are you?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287253 -

newbie and his bro..lol


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #6287261 -

:rotfl:

Exactly...

I don't think newbie is being completely truthful here.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #6287264 -

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287265 -

surf rat said:
Shit man, get a safe, put all your shit in it, and when your brothers asleep, put a bolt lock on the outside of his door so his ass is trapped in there.:yesnod:
Put up pics of this kid too, :lol: i wanna see how gay he looks.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287270 -

typical haha wife beater and dirt lip!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287271 -

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He just looks like a scumbag!


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6287278 -

mattzdope said:
So you sell your little brother dhoop as opium + laugh at him when he gets jumped by a bunch of people rather than protecting him + trash his room in some sort of hissy fit and expect him to respect you? How old are you?



After he got jumped I called my weed dude in the city he got jumped in and told him to put an ear out for me. I then smoked 2 bongs of supeskunk with him and told him I'll fuck up whoever did it if I find them. Then I gave him on of my favorite knives (one he didn't steal yet) and told him to keep it on him next time he's around that area.

In no way did I laugh at him. I just know how he runs his mouth and I know he provoked it. There's just no respect on his end. He goes for what he wants, when he wants it. He's got that "thug life" mentality without the respect.

Edited by Newbie (11/15/06 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287279 -

Hire a hitman.

Or take his ass down to the real ghetto and see how 'black' he is then.

Get a deadbolt.

Put all of your valuables in your car. (Your car is going to be with you at work, is it not?)

Hide in your closet when he thinks your gone and when he comes in knock the shit out of him? (note: I dont condone violence)


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287283 -

You are practically feed his behavior on... 'and then I gave him a knife'

I'm sure if its been like this for a while he's not going to change.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287293 -

shroomie, you need to kick his ass. i'm sorry, just walk up to him and beat him into submission. if your dad gets angered at you, tell him to wise the fuck up. you have a little shithead on your hands and he needs to get cleaned up. you, however, most definitely need to move out. i mean, i know what it's like to be broke and in school (i'm assuming you are) because i'm there. i still stay with my parents and siblings.


if they ever pulled some lame shit like your little bro is, however.. yeah, i would be gone in a new york minute. i'd live in the housing projects around here before i delt with that type of shit.

i'm blessed, because i can use little effort to hide my bud or anything in my room. my parents respect my privacy and my brother is one of the coolest, nicest people i know. calm down, smoke some bud, live life. atleast try to talk to him. have you sat down and said you're tired of being treated like shit, and you're willing to treat him [even]better if he treats you better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #6287296 -

I don't know what to do with him or how to treat him anymore. Our mom passed away a few years back and he's been like this ever since. It's almost like he thinks he can just do whatever he wants and treat people like shit because of what happened to him. He's dealing with her death in an unhealthy way and my dad doesn't know how to parent him. She did all of that. The minute she left this place turned into anarchy, only I'm the only one who seems to be trying to do something with myself. He thinks his actions and attitude is okay and it's not. I don't wish to know him anymore, I wish I could just move out of this place...I hope best buy goes full time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287303 -

This sounds very dysfunctional.

The guy is only 16, he's at the dumbest peak of his life... He'll get knocked down and figure things out eventually.

I think you need to converse with your dad and figure out a plan on either getting him out, or getting him straightened up.

Have you dad send him to military school and learn some fucking respect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287309 -

Maybe try telling your dad to parent a little more to put that kid in his place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: angryshroom]
    #6287314 -

He was already sent to Glenn Mills school and a correctional facility. He would write me letters for months telling me how he'd put down the weed and straighten up, and how he hated having no freedom. Now that he's been back for a while he's worse than before. True he's not breaking into houses anymore, now it's pettier theft and lying. I feel trapped in my own house, I really do. Sorry for sounding like such a bitch but tonight's probably been one of the most stressful nights in months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287320 -

hang out with friends, and party there until you get your own place..also dont leave any drugs in you room, keep them in your pocket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287323 -

seriously man, you need to have a talk with your dad and then do what ever you can to move out.
If the Best Buy doesnt let you go full-time, then, a secodn job? :shrug:
Im sure you can find a cheap place to stay, maybe even find a place with some friends to split rent. My first apartment was a two bedroom and we were 5 people there.... :lol:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Skunk420]
    #6287332 -

I just don't want him associate with me until he learns some respect. The fact that I'm 4 years older alone should give me something, but I've tried every angle to gain enough respect from him to know he won't go behind my back but he still does. He doesn't see it as wrong, I don't get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: eligal]
    #6287349 -

eligal said:
seriously man, you need to have a talk with your dad and then do what ever you can to move out.
If the Best Buy doesnt let you go full-time, then, a secodn job? :shrug:
Im sure you can find a cheap place to stay, maybe even find a place with some friends to split rent. My first apartment was a two bedroom and we were 5 people there.... :lol:



That really is looking like my best option.  I really wanted to move out on my own terms though.  I wanted to move out when I'd actually have some money to stay online and all that...enough to be comfortable.  If I moved out now, It'd be a single room apartment with a mini-fridge and a microwave.

I'm definitely going to talk with my dad though.  I know it's going to just stir things up but I'm tired of keeping this all in.  I need to let this out and he needs to know his son is NOT ok, in any way shape or form.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287359 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I'm definitely going to talk with my dad though.  I know it's going to just stir things up but I'm tired of keeping this all in.  I need to let this out and he needs to know his son is NOT ok, in any way shape or form.



Either way that is the first and best step you could and should take :thumbup:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* A few things I've been wondering about lately: Jellric 1,218 18 12/16/19 01:53 PM
by Nifflerz
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,395 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,451 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,571 topic views. 5 members, 66 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.