Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6287047 -

You said your where going to pick him up from work, Make his ass walk home.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (11/15/06 06:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6287049 -

He is a total douche. He's white, not even a bro...

He wears all red a lot because he thinks he's a blood. He's a juggalo, and couldn't stop smoking weed to save his ass from probation for THREE years. They just said fuck it and let him off. He's got both his ears pierced with big "diamonds" in them, and tries so hard to put black into his step its just bad...I dunno I mean I talk the talk sometimes, but I can walk the walk too, he's just a little bitch who really doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I know why he's like this, I don't really wanna get to deep into it because it's a touchy subject, but the point is he's not going to stop, and there's nothing I can do. I need better locks and I'm getting some tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287054 -

I'm out to pick him up....I'll be back with an update.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287058 -

Can't wait...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287059 -

get a safe,

work on moving out.

is he your younger brother?

step up and be the boss.

the rest is up to you.

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287063 -

drag him home behind the car

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287067 -

Take him down to the jail/morgue one day and say his where shits like you end up one day.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (11/15/06 06:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Brainiac]
    #6287069 -

Brainiac said:
You said your where going to pick him up from work, Make his ass walk home.


:thumbup:


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Brainiac]
    #6287070 -

Put him on the Maury Povitch show.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6287089 -

Who wants to bet his "gangsta" brother pulls a knife on him for trashing his room?


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6287124 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Put him on the Maury Povitch show.



:rofl2:


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287149 -

He denied it, called me psycho, even after I outed him on the laxmi dhoop. He's pissed and making threats. I told him how I'd find ash in my bong after I cleaned the water and everything...his response? "I'm talking about right now, you're wrong about this today who gives a fuck about last week!?"

Now he's telling me I'm psycho and I need help because who trashes people's rooms? He calling me crazy and telling me to see a pcsychiatrist. "This isn't the end of this" he says. I swear to god I just want to start beating the shit out of him right now but I'll get kicked out of the house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287153 -

don't be a pussy

and tell your dad the same thing


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6287171 -

I dunno...I'm shaking right now I'm so pissed off. I can't win with him. He always gets out of everything he gets into by being a lying fucking bitch. I mean if my room is changed in any way tomorrow, or any of my stuff is missing, or my car is fucked up (yea he'd go that low) what can I do? What can I legally do to him without getting arrested? I really don't feel safe leaving my stuff unattended near him, especially now. He'll stoop lower than low and there's nothing I can do about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287194 -

you can legally piss on his sheets while hes sleeping...its in the constitution


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. *DELETED* [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #6287215 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Ferris]
    #6287221 -

We do, and that's why his actions hurt me so bad. I smoke with him, give him advice, I share with him. He completely disrespects me anyway by stealing my weed and using my bongs when I'm not home. I even found tons of shit in his room that got up and walked out of mine tonight! It doesn't matter how generous you are with him, when he gets the chance to get at your stuff he will.

I told him I no longer want to know him. I don't want to converse with him and I don't want to be a part of his life. He has nothing to offer me but problems and I'm done with it.

I asked him, "Doesn't it hurt to know that your father and your brother both installed locks on their doors because they don't trust you?" He responded with something like, "Yeah well he's a fucking bitch and you're a psycho for trashing my room, fuck you."

Edited by Newbie (11/15/06 07:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287242 -

Shit man, get a safe, put all your shit in it, and when your brothers asleep, put a bolt lock on the outside of his door so his ass is trapped in there.:yesnod:
Put up pics of this kid too, :lol: i wanna see how gay he looks.


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287248 -

MUSHROOMS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287250 -

Maybe he just needs a hug?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* A few things I've been wondering about lately: Jellric 1,218 18 12/16/19 01:53 PM
by Nifflerz
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,399 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,837 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,452 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,571 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.