Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: feeling crazy [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #6207276 -

Ohh ok. Yes, maybe you are right. I haven't really been thinking of reasons to be happy or anything lately. Just kind of toning down on the thinkage, although maybe that just lets me feel duress/despair without realizing it.

I do have a lot to be happy for. I just thought of some things maybe that were taxing my subconscious, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: thatiAM]
    #6209561 -

Logical considerations are good.

You can find stuff by wandering and meandering, sure. However, you should also have goals.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: thatiAM]
    #6212343 -

I have been having a lot of these same thoughts and feelings quite often lately. I have a lot of thoughts about my mortality ever since the mushroom trip I had where I honestly believed I was physically dying, since it's easy to forget that's impossible on 5 grams... That was also the same general period of time I stopped taking lexapro (An SSRI) so it may also be attributed to that.

I don't really know what to say about it myself, just accept it for what it is and know that you WILL die and unless you kill yourself you're not going to know when, so just live life a day at a time and enjoy each one to its fullest. The ability to experience is very fleeting. Relatively speaking 70 years is not a long time.


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #6212674 -

Quote:
hobbitcg said:you should also have goals.



Why? It seems like that's the disease to me. It seems to turn people away from living. It is like an addiction. To better oneself or achieve a higher status - why?

Maybe this is the source of my feelings. If everything I am is always here and never left, what is there to get? Fulfilled goals bring the temporary happiness that comes from not wanting - followed by the suspense of the next goal. Unfulfilled goals bring up feelings of failure.

I feel that there is nothing to get, and I am left only with myself which is of varying degrees of sanity and happiness. I do not sit on the couch all day in woe - I participate in this life, but I do not see the point in yearning.

Only what I am cannot be taken away: there is no regret here.

The feelings seem to come in waves. But to me it seems a lesser crazy to feel this strangeness if it is here than to make comfort my goal.

I appreciate all the help and suggestions. I am just going to have to let it run its course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: thatiAM]
    #6212965 -

Look at the goals that buddhist monks have. There is always some good that you can do. You can breath, balance, posture, practice, learn, teach, exercise, be aware of stuff.

My point is that some good ideas take alot of sacrifice and that's why goals are important. You have to keep your eye on the prize because it's the most effective way.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #6212971 -

I was just driving and i was thinking the same thing, how easily i could just jerk the wheel one way(on freeway at 70 mph) and then jerk it the opposite way and i'd roll my car, and likely die. I have in the past actually attempted suicide by means of ODing and failed(mostly by people finding me) I still always feel on the edge of the knife even when times are good because i feel like EVERYONE not just I are just pawns in a chess game. I feel like were here to just work our asses off just so we can survive so we can feel pain and loss, and then eventually die leaving nothing and taking nothing, seems so pointless. And to top off this feeling is the crazy world we live in (esp today) where the possibility of a tommorrow is just a possibility. War is everywhere and crazy people have nukes, and noone cares, and i wish we'd just destroy ourselves sometimes if not to just end all this madness once and for all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: feeling crazy [Re: shroom_me]
    #6213003 -

It's prudent to be concerned for society's welfare and do your part for the greater good. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is be concerned about yourself. Take it like a man. Focus on the important stuff and make your dreams a reality. That is what being grateful is all about.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Change the world by changing yourself? resol 1,599 5 03/25/03 02:47 PM
by jarby
* Lexapro vs Society Society 1,406 5 02/17/05 02:24 PM
by Society
* Lexapro, SSRI's , questions lwo 932 3 01/10/06 08:06 PM
by lwo
* I thought my OTHER girlfriends were crazy... no-tone 2,237 14 08/23/03 01:49 PM
by Snobrdr311
* WTF? I am going crazy wyldtouch69 2,255 5 03/05/03 05:18 AM
by Skikid16
* crazy dream Ole Field Trashe 1,246 5 09/29/03 05:58 AM
by Ego Death
* I am concerned for a friend... *DELETED* FlusH 957 1 05/26/03 01:46 PM
by SBTlauien
* crazy parents *DELETED* lucid 968 5 05/22/03 08:08 PM
by SBTlauien

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,810 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.