Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
crazy parents *DELETED*
    #1570120 -

Post deleted by lucid


--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: lucid]
    #1570256 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crazy parents [Re: SBTlauien]
    #1570262 -

stfu SBTlauien

gl lucid


--------------------
All I have in this world are my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: jehst]
    #1570304 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crazy parents [Re: SBTlauien]
    #1570324 -

Hi SBTlauien ,
no offense taken :-)
I read u were havin some trouble sleepin, when I used to have insomnia I'd put some swing or salsa music on my mp3 player and just let myself go and dance till I was exhausted... then I'd sleep like a baby. It was just something that would help me "let go", so to speak. If u have an activity that could help u just let go of yourself, u might want to experiement with it before bedtime - hope this helps :-)


--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: crazy parents [Re: lucid]
    #1570329 -

jehst , thanks for supporting me :-)
I'm sure SBTlauien meant well.


--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Insomnia FlusH 1,852 7 03/27/03 04:23 AM
by FlusH
* insomnia
( 1 2 all )
Ole Field Trashe 3,968 25 11/24/04 03:53 PM
by n0xious
* My parents.
( 1 2 all )
Ped 2,835 22 07/20/04 12:57 AM
by MOTH
* Liberating My Parents BillyGrass 1,294 6 02/21/04 10:38 PM
by enotake2
* My parents are always putting me down..
( 1 2 all )
Snape 2,496 21 09/27/04 03:47 PM
by Snape
* Drugs made me crazy.
( 1 2 all )
MAGnum 5,441 29 09/10/04 07:44 AM
by Simisu
* crazy dream Ole Field Trashe 1,246 5 09/29/03 05:58 AM
by Ego Death
* this may seem a little crazy.... skoomaguitarist 970 5 01/27/04 10:48 PM
by SlapnutRob

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
968 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.