Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My girl needs the wisdom of the pub.
    #6200379 -

Ok, she had a rough night, it seems she, who doesn't even use drugs pretty much, was told some things about mushrooms, and her boyfriend that made her feel like this...  :mad2: :sad:
She is really upset, ok I'm done.

Her words.....

I don't personally smoke weed or do a lot of shrooms, something I've done in the past. Now considering all that, I don't mind at all that this is my boyfriends choice, I support him smoking weed, and doing shrooms occasionally.

I went to go see a good friend, Chris who lives with another friend who i met through Chris, Mike. Mike and Chris moved in together recently with Mikes S.O (significant other) and another good friend of theirs, Justin. When i arrived at the house it was just Chris, Mike, Justin and I. Justin was on the computer watching a movie while Chris, Mike And I sat around the table as Chris and Mike were sorting out a bunch of magic cards. Eventually Chris's GF came to the house and they left together, and Justin left a little while later for work, leaving Mike and I alone.

Just as Mike was finishing his business with his cards, stacking and sorting and what not, I suggested we play a game of Cards. He happily agreed, seeing as this is usually all we do when we get together, when Mikes S.O walked in the door and sat down to join us in cards. Lets call her Rachel. So just as the cards are being dealt out I mention that my BF and I will be doing shrooms for Halloween, and was acting rather exited about it. Rachel says "That not a good thing..." to which I reply "Whats so bad about shrooms?" so she replies with "It's a drug" rather matter of factly. "Ya ... so is Alcohol... so is tobacco...." I said, mainly because of the fact that she herself smokes cigarettes, and her boyfriend just did a $350+ shopping spree on Alcohol, which I might add was more than their grocery bill. She says "Ya.." as if to say, I'm aware. Somehow I doubt she's ever thought that far. I let the argument die, I didn't want it to ruin my night, but I was quit displeased with her attitude.

So a few hands of crib later we somehow get to talking about my BF, and I kind of thought out loud "I don't think she's every met my BF". Rachel says "No I met your BF" with one of those looks that says... I'm not stupid ok. "Oh well thats weird, he doesn't remember you at all" to which she replies "thats because he's to fucked up on shrooms"
:voodoo:

I said "Excuse me! He's to fucked up on shrooms." And I'm looking at her like 'what the fuck brain eating parasitic worm have you been shoving into your ear lately. "Don't fucking tell me my boyfriend is fucked up on shrooms, I don't know where you got your fuckin opinion.." I'm just livid at this point.  :fork:  :bitchsmack:

Meanwhile Mike is sitting across from the table minding his own business, and I'm thinking, this is who you pick to date? I mean... it seams only logic to date someone who shares a few of the same views about a topic like drugs. And, if you claim to agree with a lot of the topics my BF brings up about changing society, and that soft drugs are much better than alcohol... why aren't you stepping in here.

Mike then informs me it's my turn to lay down a card, and all I can think is 'why am i still sitting here?'. So I said "No... I don't even want to play anymore." and I put the cards down on the table and walked around Rachel to leave the room. And just as I'm about to pick up my back I catch her doing this
just barely out of the corner of my eye. I'm thinking... really... well fuck! you! So we flipped each other the bird as I turned to grab my bag then proceeding to walk out into the living room to put on my shoes.

Mike calls after me "Hey, is this your cell phone on the table" I sigh heavily and respond "Ya". So Mike walks out into the hallway and hands me my phone. I say to him as I'm heading for the door. "You have nice choice of girls there Mike" to which he responds "She treats me just fine"  "Ya well she's a fucking bitch" I said back as I stepped out the door. I heard Mike say "whats that" and as I turned back to repeat what I said the door slammed in my face and I heard him lock the door.

So I called a taxi and headed for home.


--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (10/23/06 02:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6200381 -

damnnnnn what a bitch! i hate people who talk about psychs and dont know shit! stuff like that makes me go insane and start printing out facts about certain drugs from erowid and other sites just to shut them up. :hehehe:

  I know what people your talking about,I try very hard not to hang around them so much and not talk about topics that involve drugs like shrooms and stuff...because i get wayyyyy to into it and look like a jackass.meh...i'll defend the good drugs even to my death.

Edited by LiQuiD_DiMenSioN (10/23/06 01:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6200386 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6200389 -

Fuck mike's bitch... but don't hate mike... he just wants to preserve the ass he's gettin... don't blame a guy for not picking winners every time... believe it or not, many guys will talk a lot of shit to maintain some steady ass... when they break up he will likely apologize... he's just gotta play her side for now...

-j


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6200392 -

fuck that rachel bitch

and fuck mike

i wouldnt want to chill with him for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6200395 -

so where you from psilo?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6200416 -

Quote:
so where you from psilo?



Didnt you see my location in my profile??
"International waters"

The most I will say for now, is floating somewhere near canada.  :smirk:
If you have traded with me you know.


:plot: I love the grow log section,:ninja:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6200429 -

that chick is dumb so theres no point into trying to change the view of someone who isnt going to give anything a chance. She has her mind set and nothing u can say to change it. I usually give a spiel about how they arent bad just because theyre drugs but some people dont waste the time.

and as for the dude that shes with, dont get mad at him, hes the same as any man in a relationship, brainwashed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: SubGen1us]
    #6200431 -

brainwashed by the almighty coochie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6200437 -

i hate how people are closed minded and brain washed

they never take the time to LEARN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6200442 -

Brainwashings and knob-polishings tend to go hand in hand...

Don't you love it how chicks are so kickass at cleaning?

-j


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6200464 -

AHAHA yes i do...they get a star sticker on their foreheads for good effort.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6200474 -

Good at cleaning?!?

i had the pleasure of cleaning up after my bitch took a shower everyday, i swear to god i lived with chewbaca.

nothing worse than standing buck ass naked digging disguting crusty hair out of a shower drain so u didnt have to stand in 6 inchs of water.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: SubGen1us]
    #6201317 -

Cleaning? Isn't that what women are supposed to do? This weekend my mom came to my apartment and steam cleaned the carpet, painted some walls, while my girlfriend was cleaning the kitchen.  :cool: Then me and my gf went to the woods and smoked some pot [/random]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6201354 -

Hey, that's really shitty of this girl to say about your boyfriend, and it's sad that she has such a closed minded attitude on shrooms.  I don't trip often, but once in a while I do.  My boyfriend smokes a lot of pot (I don't) but I don't care that he does.  I probably would be very hurt too, if a girl who aI barely knew insulted my boyfriend like that.  It probably would have made her even more angry though, if you had stayed calm instead of letting her get to you, and just said something like "Some of us are open minded about certain things, and some of us are simple minded imbeciles.  It's pretty clear which category you fall into."  Then smile politely, tell her how much you love your boyfriend, and tell them to have a nice night.  Don't let people like that bother you.  What matters is, you care about him, he cares about you, and you both sound like responsible people who make responsible choices.  :thumbup:  I'm sorry you had to deal with a bitch like that.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liz]
    #6201392 -

but drugs do make you forget and become an idiot....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: goobler]
    #6201397 -

Depends on the drugs, the person, and the amount of drugs they're doing.    :tongue:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Liz]
    #6201399 -

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: goobler]
    #6201404 -

Maybe for you :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girl needs the wisdom of the pub. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6201408 -

huh?

what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* girl issues mnbv 1,614 15 10/30/04 11:21 PM
by mnbv
* Pub Love
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
CherryBomM 12,518 138 06/17/05 04:16 AM
by Spooge
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chronic7 9,448 60 08/13/04 05:57 PM
by entiformatie
* All Pub Members Respond!
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Faggot 4,047 26 03/22/04 09:39 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* I like the pub
( 1 2 3 all )
rogue_pixie 6,807 49 03/19/19 11:32 PM
by kr0nik0
* I kinda have a girl problem k2nride 1,438 12 10/12/04 02:49 PM
by pacopaco
* wowzers! *camwhore it up in da pub!*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
Jenny 59,199 715 06/05/04 12:46 PM
by funkymonk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,132 topic views. 6 members, 38 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.