Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
pumpkin bong
    #6193713 -

First time I ever made one. It worked to perfection!







--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6193726 -

sweet I'm gonna do that TONIGHT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: slamdunk]
    #6193733 -

You should go on Martha Stewart.

-j


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6193746 -

Sooo easy to make guys. Cut the top off at an angle, like a regular pumpkin. Clean the inside out. Then you cut three holes, for the slide, the carb, and your mouth. Done and done!  :bongload:


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6193886 -

can only use it for so long though, before it starts to get all moldy inside.. nothing like taking a toke of moldy pumpkin. haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: Bowers]
    #6193929 -

me and my friends do it with gords...but put it in the freezer for smooth smoke action... :thumbup: you'll thank me later...


--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: superbob57]
    #6193938 -

That's sweet!


--------------------
Boys are for girls... MEN are for LADIES!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: GrEEniE]
    #6194508 -

We're leaving the slide in for now untill we're done with it, so the seal around it doesn't break or the hole gets bigger.

Question being: If we put it in the freezer, and the slide gets super cold, you think it might crack when a lighter is put to it?


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pumpkin bong [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6197201 -

I made one of those on a halloween night years ago, than promptly returned it to the porch it was barrowed from in the morning.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Smashing Pumpkins Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 5,055 51 03/23/06 07:06 PM
by debianlinux
* pumpkin sex
( 1 2 3 all )
BLAST_420 5,637 52 10/20/09 10:33 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Pumpkin Simulator
( 1 2 all )
veggieM 5,407 34 09/12/08 03:08 PM
by Atheist
* smashing pumpkins?
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 2,668 24 07/08/07 10:18 PM
by jenns_hot
* What's up with Smashing Pumpkins rocking the fuck out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 8,265 71 04/27/06 11:00 PM
by theuser
* Smashing Pumpkins Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
newby753 2,740 44 08/26/08 10:38 AM
by DragonChaser
* Anyone going to carve pumpkins this year?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,546 28 10/06/05 04:45 PM
by Phychotron
* Pumpkin Carving Ideas
( 1 2 all )
Deity208 10,208 28 10/30/08 09:32 AM
by HippieChick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,250 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.