after a few minutes on mirc i got this message..
it seems like this guy is for real..
and to believe that i helped him AAARGH that was the mdma talking
mssg from mirc : (i'm lsd_Chemi)
hi
hey
I need some crack
how much do you charge?
heh i dont sell crack..
I will pay whatever you charge.. I'm low... need drugs
I'll pay whatever you charge..
or you are........ a COP!>!>!
Uhh, no.
btw i dont live in america
so?
airmail never hurt anyone
you are saying i should go and buy crack put it in a envolopeand send it your way
If I dont get some soon.. I don't know what I'll do
do you have any?
well even airmail will take a while
so?!
I need crack
i could theoreticly get some
and you are the crackguy
yeah and i need speed
therefore you should sell me some crack
nah i aint
I need drugs.
i am the amph guy
sell me some drugs I'll pay top prices
just sell me some drugs.
hehe ok but i wont send anything before you give me the money
Ofcourse i send first
so sell me some drugs
where do you live..
USA
and lets take this to e-mail you fucking cop
I need some drugs
you are my only hope
you aint getting any..
people like you can sell me them
yeah i'm the only guy in the WHOLE world with acces to drugs
you are the crackguy
you are the dealer
I'm just a lowly consumer
hehe take it to e-mail m8
Can't! I need crack now
you are the crackguy!
I need some drugs.
you are a fucker
sell me some crack
I'll pay lots of money
wire me the money and i'll get you the drugs
to get some crack
I CAN DO THAT
why won't you sell me any crack?
how long does a crack high last than
HOW WOULD I KNOW?!
I JUST NEED SOME CRACK
AND THESE ROIDS ARE MAKING ME MAD TOO
you never had crack ?!?!? but would like to buy some
you
are
full
off
shit
I ALWAYS TAKE CRACK
CRACK AND ANADROL
WITH SOME D-BOL
god
wire me the money and i'll send you the drugs
they whil be seised by customs
WIRE, ok, give me information
but hey if your willing to take the risk ??
SURE
I AM
CAN YOU FIX ROIDS, TOO?
yeah and what police bureau are you from
MAN, U'R PARANOID.
i dont know what they are
damn caps
I need some crack.
Please, sell me some crack.
hehe yeah ou do
I need it badly
crack is a stupid drug
No, crack is best
get some acid man
i take acid and crack
have you ever taken sperid it is THE BEST>>
it is my 1 time fav,,
No, i have not - where do i get it?
you cant.. i cant..
Can you send it by MAIL, to me?
its kind off non-existant
It is?
what's your e-mail?
yeah..
Why would you want my email? This way of communication is secure.
Are you from the netherlands?
yes i am
have you bought drugs over the net before
??
Can i have your email?
Yes, have you?
one time i never got though
do you want a scan of my id then,,
Why would i want THAT?!
why would you want my e-mail?
OK. We have gathered enough information now. We will contact You, soon. Thanks for the information. We have located you.
Bye.
A letter will be sent to You, soon.
Now i'm gonna hunt for more.
[Email]l@terz..[/Email]
Wish me and my officers good luck.
all of what i said was offcourse entirely fictional
good luck
We'll see about that in about a week, kid.
remember hollaNd is not america
Dealing with drugs over the Net is infact illegal.
so what exactly did i do that is illegal
Trying to sell drugs over the Net. But we will furthermore investigate you.
what do you mean with dealing.,, talking about them
We are everywhere.
where did i say i would sell anything
and ever heard of entrapment ?!?!?!?!
you are not even a cop
please come and bust me m8
hehe
You did not. That is why we are investigating you, since we belive that you are able to obtain and sell drugs.
ive never even used anything other than pot(wich is LEGAL here) before hahaha
Me and my fellow officers are laughing at you when you say that i am not a "Cop".
because of my NAME!?!?
That, too.
let me laugh with you
Well. You don't have to worry, you did nothing wrong..we are just sitting on the net TRYING to get a hold of dealers.
But its a hard job.
takes many hours, lots of nicks..
that is ok but wassent that entrapment ?@?@?
Call it whatever you want, but our orders says that we should proceed this like we do now.
Wow. I can't even spell, and i am a cop.
you are also not very bright when asking for crack,,
hehe
Why? We always start with that or acid.
hmrr i wont help you here because i would hit me on the hat after i did it
I see. You can't even name a few known dealers on the net?
It's really hurting many people.
nope i dont now of any
Ok.
ant i think that you should change your ways drasticly to find real dealers
this way you'll get some 4 year old idiot who thinks he can make some money
Really?
and drugs are not always the reason
We aren't exactly experianced, like, the way to talk like a drug-ab/user. But we are really good at locating them.
i'm sorry i would like to help you but ...... i have different views on drugs
i would help you maybe bust in my eyes innoscent people
grammer
Ok. Thanks anyway.
anyway ask for speed or coke or acid
get to now some stuff about the drugs..
Well. You don't have to worry, you did nothing wrong..we are just sitting on the net TRYING to get a hold of dealers.
But its a hard job.
takes many hours, lots of nicks..
that is ok but wassent that entrapment ?@?@?
Call it whatever you want, but our orders says that we should proceed this like we do now.
Wow. I can't even spell, and i am a cop.
you are also not very bright when asking for crack,,
hehe
Why? We always start with that or acid.
hmrr i wont help you here because i would hit me on the hat after i did it
I see. You can't even name a few known dealers on the net?
It's really hurting many people.
nope i dont now of any
Ok.
ant i think that you should change your ways drasticly to find real dealers
this way you'll get some 4 year old idiot who thinks he can make some money
Really?
and drugs are not always the reason
We aren't exactly experianced, like, the way to talk like a drug-ab/user. But we are really good at locating them.
i'm sorry i would like to help you but ...... i have different views on drugs
i would help you maybe bust in my eyes innoscent people
grammer
Ok. Thanks anyway.
anyway ask for speed or coke or acid
get to now some stuff about the drugs..
and try to be nice to the little people inbetween
Ok, thanks for the advice.
get the guys who are not just after a 1time money making thing
k good luck
I'll try.
btw do you just search on icq??
Sometimes.
do you search other places ?
MSN, Yahoo, AOL. etc.
aah ok well i ope you wont bust the people who don't deserve it...
ope=hope
Ok. Have i nice day, changing servers.
k good luck anyway
No such nick/channel
|